Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Terrell Owens In Tears!aint That The Funniest Shit - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Terrell Owens In Tears!aint That The Funniest Shit (799 Views)

WWE TLC 2015 Dean Ambrose Vs Kevin Owens WWE Intercontinental Championship Full / Espn And The Hate For Terrel Owens / Cowboys Release Terell Owens--mega Bucks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Terrell Owens In Tears!aint That The Funniest Shit by doyin13(m): 9:06pm On Jan 14, 2008
Did you guys see him wailing for Romo?

Its cruel but I just couldn't help laughing men. grin grin grin grin
Re: Terrell Owens In Tears!aint That The Funniest Shit by JeSoul(f): 10:39pm On Jan 14, 2008
oh common now be sensitive grin
Yeah I admit I was laughing at first cos I was suprised at what I was seeing, but it seemed genuine which is not what one would expect from TO. I think he was just really disappointed they lost. Athletes cry when they suffer a really bad loss. Didn't you see Kobe all red-eyed crying when their 3peat was over couple yrs ago at the hands of SA?

But maybe TO's a changed man. The way he kept mentioning and thanking God in every other sentence. Looks like he went to deeper life with Randy Moss, abi? grin
Re: Terrell Owens In Tears!aint That The Funniest Shit by doyin13(m): 12:59am On Jan 15, 2008
JeSoul:

oh common now be sensitive grin
Yeah I admit I was laughing at first because I was suprised at what I was seeing, but it seemed genuine which is not what one would expect from TO. I think he was just really disappointed they lost. Athletes cry when they suffer a really bad loss. Didn't you see Kobe all red-eyed crying when their 3peat was over couple years ago at the hands of SA?

But maybe TO's a changed man. The way he kept mentioning and thanking God in every other sentence. Looks like he went to deeper life with Randy Moss, abi? grin

He took it up a notch o. Such a transformation has Mountain of Fire written all over it. grin
Re: Terrell Owens In Tears!aint That The Funniest Shit by JeSoul(f): 5:17pm On Jan 15, 2008
doyin13:

He took it up a notch o. Such a transformation has Mountain of Fire written all over it. grin

LOL, my brain is telling me TO will become TO again - only a matter of time.

You hear the shot Micheal Strahan took on TO? He said something like "T.O. could make some popcorn and sit in his home theater and watch them play next weekend" - that was funny!
Re: Terrell Owens In Tears!aint That The Funniest Shit by doyin13(m): 11:29pm On Jan 15, 2008
Hehehehehehe. . .I never thought Strahan had a pun in him o. shocked

A few BUNS. . . .yes cheesy
Re: Terrell Owens In Tears!aint That The Funniest Shit by ritchboy(m): 11:55pm On Jan 15, 2008
Yea dat wuz sum funny shit.He's lucky he was wearing shades,it could hav bin worse.
Re: Terrell Owens In Tears!aint That The Funniest Shit by A40(m): 3:49pm On Jan 17, 2008
That was my team-mate my quarterback He should be given the Golden Globe for that emotional performance but why on earth was he crying man?
Re: Terrell Owens In Tears!aint That The Funniest Shit by MP007(m): 12:22pm On Jan 20, 2008
omo i sorry for the guy oo./, imagine, cowboys losing in ma backyard for irving, that boobble head head boy, romo don cause trouble oooo, why go mexico with jessica? sorry T.O , , i sorrry for the guy , me self almost cry, 3 points in the second quater? what ?
Re: Terrell Owens In Tears!aint That The Funniest Shit by SweetT1: 6:53pm On Jan 20, 2008
You @sswipes must be Giants' fans, watch Packers kick that butt tonight. Go Tom Brady, Go Pats !!!!

(1) (Reply)

Does Anyone Play Online Poker? / All Time Best Green/super Eagles 11. / Who's The Best Player In Golden Eaglets Class Of 2009?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.