Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,758 members, 7,840,960 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Presidency In 2015. What Part Will The Ibgos Play? What Region Would Get The Job - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency In 2015. What Part Will The Ibgos Play? What Region Would Get The Job (606 Views)

N10million Bribery Scam: Presidency In Dilema Over CCT Chair / Presidency In Dilemma Over Four Gov's Secret Alliance With APC. / I’ll Contest For Presidency In 2015 - Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidency In 2015. What Part Will The Ibgos Play? What Region Would Get The Job by drnoel: 9:56am On Sep 24, 2012
People, I had a colleague and a friend from the south west ask me a burning uncomfortable question yesterday. We spke about politics, this and that and he asked me "Presidency in 2015. What part will the Igbos play?". Will the Igbos come together this time to norminate someone? Or would it still be everyone for his own selfish interest?
I told him I don't know. I told him I was surprised he asked such a question cos he is from the south west. He said its just a question and that in his opinion he doesn't mind who wins be the person fron the north, west or east as long as a worthy person gets the job.
Lets pls 4get tribalism. In your own opinion, who do u think would get the job this time? I personally think GEJ would get a second term but if he doesn't........
Where would the president come from this time?
Guys feel free to norminate a well known Nigerian politician and tell us why u norminated the person.

For me I norminate ex senate president Chimaroke Namani. I luved how he instrumented the fraustration of OBJ's third term agenda. Feel free to say ur mind but pls no tribalism here. Its one luv and Nigeria remember.
Re: Presidency In 2015. What Part Will The Ibgos Play? What Region Would Get The Job by EkoAtlantic: 10:59am On Sep 24, 2012
Why stress yourself? We already know igbo's role now wink which is to throw their weight behind any candidate from any region , S/South(Ijaw specifically), S/West or the North, and nothing more.
Learn from history.
Re: Presidency In 2015. What Part Will The Ibgos Play? What Region Would Get The Job by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 24, 2012
EWU you cant even spell IGBOS well and you are here asking Question your Ancestors cant even answer.
SMH , probably they told you IGBO related Threads in NL gets to Front Page and 50 pages. Anuofia angry
Re: Presidency In 2015. What Part Will The Ibgos Play? What Region Would Get The Job by strangest(m): 11:08am On Sep 24, 2012
Eko Atlantic: Why stress yourself? We already know igbo's role now wink which is to throw their weight behind any candidate from any region , S/South(Ijaw specifically), S/West or the North, and nothing more.
Learn from history.

Yorouba Muslim always looking for wars.. The yorouba guys that I know are decent people and very accommodating, your religion is war so am not surprised.. Go blow yourself up, Boko Haram
Re: Presidency In 2015. What Part Will The Ibgos Play? What Region Would Get The Job by EkoAtlantic: 11:14am On Sep 24, 2012
Igbo » confused set of tribe.
grin grin grin
Better choose the region you guys'll support now to recorgnise you people when in power. wink
Re: Presidency In 2015. What Part Will The Ibgos Play? What Region Would Get The Job by EkoAtlantic: 11:21am On Sep 24, 2012
strangest:

Yorouba Muslim always looking for wars.. The yorouba guys that I know are decent people and very accommodating, your religion is war so am not surprised.. Go blow yourself up, Boko Haram

Hey man, I ain't close to anything called "Muslim".
If the Yoruba Muslims are violent people, you think your family members'll still be carrying their "Ghana-Must-Go" heading Lagos from your jungle?
My brother think cheesy
Let's not get off the topic
Re: Presidency In 2015. What Part Will The Ibgos Play? What Region Would Get The Job by drnoel: 11:23am On Sep 24, 2012
CHESSBOARD: EWU you cant even spell IGBOS well and you are here asking Question your Ancestors cant even answer.
SMH , probably they told you IGBO related Threads in NL gets to Front Page and 50 pages. Anuofia angry
(shakes head)....Nngiwa bu Anuofia.

(1) (Reply)

As Floods Ravishes Nigeria,nema Is Busy Visiting Governors & Holding Workshops / Ogun Traditional Rulers Exchange Blows / Jeffdon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.