Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,338 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

Hiphopworld Managzine: How In The Hell Is This Hiphop? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Hiphopworld Managzine: How In The Hell Is This Hiphop? (763 Views)

Where The Hell Is This Guy Now?? / Where The Hell Is Sample Ekwe, Sky B And Black Face? / Who The Hell Is This Gino Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hiphopworld Managzine: How In The Hell Is This Hiphop? by youngdigi(m): 10:07pm On Jan 14, 2008
SMH at these rats not knowing what to talk about
http://www.hiphopworldmagazine.com/featurex.aspx?featureid=230
Re: Hiphopworld Managzine: How In The Hell Is This Hiphop? by tosinadeda: 10:46pm On Jan 14, 2008
guy u don come again abi who is ur question to now?
y not mail them grin
Re: Hiphopworld Managzine: How In The Hell Is This Hiphop? by tosinadeda: 10:52pm On Jan 14, 2008
just checked ur link guy, and i saw a story on mode9 selling his car or sumtin, so wuts ur problem with that? is it not on a rapper, abi y e com be magazine
go and run there site for them now, sebi na u sabi every
Re: Hiphopworld Managzine: How In The Hell Is This Hiphop? by playmate(f): 10:53pm On Jan 14, 2008
yeah i 4 one no dat hiphopworldmagazine is wack bt i dnt get ur point,wtf shuld NL do bout it  
Re: Hiphopworld Managzine: How In The Hell Is This Hiphop? by YourFather: 2:10am On Jan 15, 2008
How long as hip-hop mags been talking about bling and what rappers buy and sell, yes young_d, that is hip-hop.

ps: have of rap today is about what they have and what they don't have, get with it.
Re: Hiphopworld Managzine: How In The Hell Is This Hiphop? by youngdigi(m): 2:20am On Jan 15, 2008
wat is wrong with all u fowls? that is the kind of news that should be in a gossip magazine, not a hiphop site, u guys keep making me diss u all the time with ur yeye comments, who in their right hiphop senses cares if mode9 sells his car or not?? if u are not a groupie, then u must be the editor of some gossip mag,

and for the question on how this concern nairaland, well i thought this was a forum, wats a forum for? discussion
Re: Hiphopworld Managzine: How In The Hell Is This Hiphop? by sect(m): 7:20am On Jan 15, 2008
Hiphopworldmagazine has been wack right from time,i wonder why you guys are just noticing it now.
Re: Hiphopworld Managzine: How In The Hell Is This Hiphop? by tosinadeda: 9:09pm On Jan 15, 2008
young_digi:

what is wrong with all u fowls? that is the kind of news that should be in a gossip magazine, not a hiphop site, u guys keep making me diss u all the time with your yeye comments, who in their right hiphop senses cares if mode9 sells his car or not?? if u are not a groupie, then u must be the editor of some gossip mag,

and for the question on how this concern nairaland, well i thought this was a forum, wats a forum for? discussion

ure a slowpoke for that post of urs, so a site cant be a mag abi it must be all paper?
Re: Hiphopworld Managzine: How In The Hell Is This Hiphop? by jerrymania(m): 10:51pm On Jan 15, 2008
@ poster

Can you re-adress your topic to be more appropriately understood?
Thanks.
Re: Hiphopworld Managzine: How In The Hell Is This Hiphop? by youngdigi(m): 11:45pm On Jan 15, 2008
tosinadeda:

ure a slowpoke for that post of urs, so a site can't be a mag abi it must be all paper?

its too bad u got a slow memory, wat i meant was that is more of gossip material than hiphop material
Re: Hiphopworld Managzine: How In The Hell Is This Hiphop? by jerrymania(m): 11:49pm On Jan 15, 2008
Thats Junk Journalism to Me.
Re: Hiphopworld Managzine: How In The Hell Is This Hiphop? by tosinadeda: 11:53pm On Jan 15, 2008
so cos they had a story on mode9 changing his car,on there homeoage means that its more of a gossip than hiphop guy if u no get anyt talk just keep quiet, ure saying rubbish
Re: Hiphopworld Managzine: How In The Hell Is This Hiphop? by youngdigi(m): 11:58pm On Jan 15, 2008
tosinadeda:

so because they had a story on mode9 changing his car,on there homeoage means that its more of a gossip than hiphop guy if u no get anyt talk just keep quiet, ure saying rubbish

exactly my point

now let me ask u to answer ur own question, is that hiphop to u? explain how it is, and dont tell me mode9 is a rapper so its hiphop, i want u to explain how the story/news itself is hiphop
Re: Hiphopworld Managzine: How In The Hell Is This Hiphop? by sect(m): 12:09am On Jan 16, 2008
Mode9 dumping his car is more of celebrity gossip than hiphop news.Hiphop news must av to do with hip hop music and not gossips.Hiphop mag has no story and thats y they av that crap in their site, they are very wack. if at all they carry any news, its always half-detailed.They'll never give u full story and their site is full of junk stories or gossips rather.Dumb site, dump hiphop.
Re: Hiphopworld Managzine: How In The Hell Is This Hiphop? by jerrymania(m): 12:51am On Jan 16, 2008
@ sect

where is my abosede
Re: Hiphopworld Managzine: How In The Hell Is This Hiphop? by youngdigi(m): 3:38am On Jan 16, 2008
sect:

Mode9 dumping his car is more of celebrity gossip than hiphop news.Hiphop news must av to do with hip hop music and not gossips.Hiphop mag has no story and thats y they av that crap in their site, they are very wack. if at all they carry any news, its always half-detailed.They'll never give u full story and their site is full of junk stories or gossips rather.Dumb site, dump hiphop.

thank u for narrating further so these ppl see wat am saying

(1) (Reply)

Ibo Boy / Who Love Miley Cyrus? / Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.