Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,817 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

How Can You Make Ewedu Soup The Best Soup Ever - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Can You Make Ewedu Soup The Best Soup Ever (3356 Views)

How To Prepare Egusi Soup - - The Ultimate Guide / Health Benefits Of Ewedu / 'afang Soup Is "The Best SOUP In The World,if I Lie Make I Leave Nairaland{pics} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can You Make Ewedu Soup The Best Soup Ever by pneumaticos(m): 2:15pm On Sep 24, 2012
hello to all the people in the house i have had this thought on my mind lately so i felt i should make it open to the house and let see how we can make ewedu soup one of the best soup in nigeria ,since we all kind of agree that most yorubas dont cook well...if you are a yoruba or igbo or any other tribe and there is a special way u have been cooking this soup, drop ur style here...tanks a loooooot
Re: How Can You Make Ewedu Soup The Best Soup Ever by mafolayomi(f): 3:39pm On Sep 28, 2012
smileyIt is already d best soup ever to d eaters na?
Re: How Can You Make Ewedu Soup The Best Soup Ever by pneumaticos(m): 5:25pm On Sep 29, 2012
nop it not for those who have tasted many kind of soup from all angles of nigeria though it may be their soup (like me)
Re: How Can You Make Ewedu Soup The Best Soup Ever by amivel(f): 5:40pm On Aug 18, 2013
First what i do pluck D̶̲̥̅̊ leaf from D̶̲̥̅̊ branch then wash off D̶̲̥̅̊ sand and dirty put in a pot and boil for five min then pour it in a blender with D̶̲̥̅̊ water i used in boiling it and and had my dawadawa( eru) and blend after blending it not too smooth will pour it in a pot and add crayfish and maggi to taste and boil for 2 min then my ewedu is ready to eat with hot amala.hope it help

2 Likes

Re: How Can You Make Ewedu Soup The Best Soup Ever by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 18, 2013
Put the ewedu leaves in the blender and purée .. then cook in saucepan .... I usually add egusi and crayfish then pinch of Maggi/salt/any seasoning you want. Cook for 10mins and it's done.

Yum.. Serve with or without gbegiri on hot amala with fresh Tilapia fish stew. grin
Re: How Can You Make Ewedu Soup The Best Soup Ever by pneumaticos(m): 3:52am On Sep 13, 2013
cool

(1) (Reply)

The New Indomie (hungry Man Size) / Creative Ways To Serve Banana / Anjie Foods....food Mobile,we Deliver It To Ur Door Step

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.