Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,262 members, 7,818,891 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

World At Its End - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / World At Its End (589 Views)

World At Its Old Age / 98 Prophesy About 2015 Election And The World At Large By Apostle Ugochukwu / The World Is Closer To Its End Than Ever: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

World At Its End by bodundeak: 8:08pm On Sep 24, 2012
have you ever consider wat it will be like waking up at the other side of the world one day, picturing where you will find yourself (heaven or hell),
have you ever think look at yourself and say to yourself that this life am living is it what God is expectin of me to or am living it my way,
if not, wake up and think fast cause time is runing out, it maybe too late for you 2morrow.{HEAVEN IS REAL AND HELL IS ALSO REAL} take a decision now where you are planing to good.
Re: World At Its End by Ptolomeus(m): 9:12pm On Sep 24, 2012
Mmmmhh
"Decide and decide quickly"
It seems like a good idea ...
I do not think you approach the end of the world ...
I think we are approaching the end of times of immoral pastors ; the false prophets and foreign false gods..
my respects
Re: World At Its End by Callotti: 9:40pm On Sep 24, 2012
I decided a long time ago.
I am still HERE! grin
Re: World At Its End by Ptolomeus(m): 9:49pm On Sep 24, 2012
Callotti: I decided a long time ago.
I am still HERE! grin
Curiosity ....
And that's what you decided?
You also decide to go to paradise repent?
Or continue sinning to enjoy lust in hell?

I decided on the latter ... I'm allergic to feathers of angels! and say that God plays the harp very badly!
My greetings!

(1) (Reply)

Christian Prince / Where Is Noah's Rainbow? / Theism Or Atheism Which Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.