Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,072 members, 7,835,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Neo Medrol Acne Lotion Review - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Neo Medrol Acne Lotion Review (92627 Views)

White Express Egg Yolk Lotion With Spf 15 And Kojic Acid / The Neo Imperialist Ebola Propaganda And Economic Colonialism / Acne Treatments And Common Brands Available In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neo Medrol Acne Lotion Review by melkumew: 7:54am On Sep 30, 2021
Have you ever tried using this facial mask https://erecris.com/products/pdt-photon-light-facial-skin-mask? It helps to improve skin, rejuvenate and remove wrinkles, does deep repair. Been using it for quite a while, the quality is amazing.
Re: Neo Medrol Acne Lotion Review by Pricelessangel0(f): 5:08pm On Sep 30, 2021
Please does anyone has the idea for the price of this neo-medrol now, cause am seeing 13000
Re: Neo Medrol Acne Lotion Review by doctokwus: 1:15pm On Oct 02, 2021
Chizbaaa:

Hello
I am hoping you still have this nairaland account. If so I would love to get 2 bottles of the product. I have tried searching online but to no avail tho I saw Neo-Presol on padekhealthng.com for 800 naira I can't seem to proceed to checkout. This is very important to me. Thanks
₦850 for NeoPresol now?
I don't think you can get Neo Presol for anything less than ₦5000 now and Neo Medrol for less than ₦12,000!
Check out Jumia and some other drug sites.
Re: Neo Medrol Acne Lotion Review by Chizbaaa(f): 7:59pm On Oct 03, 2021
doctokwus:

₦850 for NeoPresol now?
I don't think you can get Neo Presol for anything less than ₦5000 now and Neo Medrol for less than ₦12,000!
Check out Jumia and some other drug sites.
It was available for 800 dear I am sure cos I added 2 bottles to my cart. It was in a green bottle like dettol
Re: Neo Medrol Acne Lotion Review by doctokwus: 9:25pm On Oct 03, 2021
Chizbaaa:

It was available for 800 dear I am sure cos I added 2 bottles to my cart. It was in a green bottle like dettol
You better pay for it then before you hear another story.
I am truly surprised by ₦800 price you said u saw for Neo presol
Re: Neo Medrol Acne Lotion Review by Chizbaaa(f): 9:17am On Oct 04, 2021
doctokwus:

You better pay for it then before you hear another story.
I am truly surprised by ₦800 price you said u saw for Neo presol

I was truly ready to buy it but the site wasn't checking out. I later got in touch with the store owner and she said they only have PayPal payment for now but they are working to add other means. I must sha buy it[color=#770077][/color] grin cheesy
Re: Neo Medrol Acne Lotion Review by Heavenson9: 8:01am On Oct 13, 2021
Where can i buy one now and how much is it.
Re: Neo Medrol Acne Lotion Review by Fakebomb: 11:09am On Mar 24, 2022
Hello, I have been battling with bumps for over 3-4yrs now. Can neo medro cure it? If no, I need any possible solution please.
Thanks.

Re: Neo Medrol Acne Lotion Review by GeorgeJB: 8:54pm On Mar 25, 2022
Fakebomb:
Hello, I have been battling with bumps for over 3-4yrs now. Can neo medro cure it? If no, I need any possible solution please.
Thanks.
I have a magical solution to your bump issues. Hit me up on 08065245534.
I just joined Nairaland; you'll get to know more about me as regards treatment of bumps and related skin defects.
Re: Neo Medrol Acne Lotion Review by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 23, 2022
Fakebomb:
Thanks.

Go to hospital, you can go to LUTH Dermatology Clinic at Yaba or go to LUTH at Mushin or meet a dermatologist, they will treat it. They will give you injections on it that will melt it. Those things can get really stubborn.
Re: Neo Medrol Acne Lotion Review by thorgannxx: 8:16pm On Oct 22, 2023
So, did it work for you?

akimpelumi124:
Good afternoon brothers. I don't know what pushed me.. i just typed PIMPLES ON THE SEARCH BUTTON HERE ON NAIRALAND... AND HERE I AM..

BEEN SUFFERING FROM ACNE FOR 2YEARS NOW TILL D EXTEND HAVE LOST MYSELF AND SELF ESTEEM...

BOUGHT SEVERAL HOME MADE PRODUCTS..
FROM TOOTHPASTE TO BARKING SODA.. TO ALOE VERA.. TO HONEY.. NOTHING.. INSTEAD IT HELPS TO DARKEN THE SPOT MORE... I LOST HOPE

WITH THIS NEO MEDROL. CAN IT BRING IT BACK?

HERE'S A PICS OF MY SITUATION... I TRY GET THE PRODUCT THIS EVENING... AND KEEP YOU GUYS POSTED

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Jumps Into Osun River Over Hunger Caused By Lockdown / That Abortion That Robbed Me Of My Children---[infertility] / Sex With Prostitute: My HIV/AIDS Test And Result Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.