Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,542 members, 7,861,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:41 PM

Enjoy "Titanic" On Ipad - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Enjoy "Titanic" On Ipad (531 Views)

Great Deal On Ipad Mini / Please Any News On How To Browse Free On Ipad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Enjoy "Titanic" On Ipad by hadddes: 10:47am On Sep 25, 2012
Which movie do you like best? I like Titanic very much. This is very classic movie. The story touched me deeply. Renctly, I bought a CD about this movie, and I use the DVD to iPad converter for Mac to convert the movie, then I can enjoy it on my iPad.

I have watch this movie on iPad for many times. It tells us a very moved love story. In order to find the Titanic sank in the Atlantic in 1912, and the ship's precious treasure - the priceless "Haiyangzhixin" gems, treasure hunt explorers Bullock from the wreck recovered from a rusty safe Unexpectedly, of which only onepieces of well-preserved sketches - a young woman wearing a diamond necklace. Television news has attracted the attention of a hundred years old woman, elderly excited aborad thehelicopter rushed Bullock salvage ship.

It turns out her name was Rose Dawson, is the portrait of the woman.She tells a moving love story Titanic: Rose, do not want to marry her fiance Carl, so ready to jump into the sea to commit suicide, just to get tickets, board this luxury wheel of Jack rescued. Jack took her to participate in the dance of the lower compartment, her portrait ... both of them will soon fall in love, but this sweet love was not long before one of the major disaster in the history of the Titans Titanic sinking took place.

Their nascent love seedlings have also gone through the test of life and death. Finally, Jack in order to save Rose, for her warmth, encouraged her to survive, while they froze to death in the cold water. Rose saved. She never forget Jack, not just because they have a poignant love, but also because Jack gave her a lot of joy, but also gave her new hope and future.

If you want to enjoy a more excellent movie, the converter software can help you. With it you can edit the video and make it in your style. You can adjust video effect by clicking the brightness, saturation, volume and so on. Also you can trim the video length as you like, crop the video play area and remove the black edges.

The following guide will tell you how to use this software in simple way.

Step 1: Download the software and install it on computer.

Step 2: Load DVD you want to convert

Step 3: Set output settings for the video. Select proper profile for your video.

Step 4: Start to convert DVD. Just click the convert button, the tasks will be finished in short time.

The iPad converter for Mac can helps you enjoy video freely. It will make your digital life colorful ang get more fun from the movie.

(1) (Reply)

Original 16gig Flash Drive Just For #2,000 / VERY Clean Fairly Used Red Bb 9800 Torch 1 For Sale In Abuja! / Cheap Used Laptops.................

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.