Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,354 members, 7,836,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Chevron: You Can Still Drop Resume - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Chevron: You Can Still Drop Resume (3259 Views)

2013 Chevron Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment / Chevron Nigeria Limited Industrial Training Opportunity / Format Of A Nigerian Resume (CV) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chevron: You Can Still Drop Resume by oscarb1(m): 1:52pm On Jan 15, 2008
sorry guys av not been on the system 4 some time but the tin is that they av stop colecting but if u can find your way you can submit @ OIS building opp. chevron 4 more info teel me u are a lander first when u call; 08064979882
Re: Chevron: You Can Still Drop Resume by Adeonayemi(m): 2:18pm On Jan 15, 2008
Please, how do i drop my cv or apply to Chevron. I need a guide. Thanks and God bless
Re: Chevron: You Can Still Drop Resume by Xemma: 8:27am On Jan 16, 2008
bros can u furnish me with the advert details
Re: Chevron: You Can Still Drop Resume by mytcollins: 8:39am On Jan 16, 2008
bros,thanks 4 d info but pls provide us with d details of how to apply.
Re: Chevron: You Can Still Drop Resume by Ijem(f): 12:46pm On Jan 16, 2008
Hello fellows,

Please provide us with the details and also the positions required.

In God we trust.
Re: Chevron: You Can Still Drop Resume by eazyman(m): 3:30pm On Jan 16, 2008
Please i beg you in the name of God to provide the details on how to submit the CV, and the detals, , PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Re: Chevron: You Can Still Drop Resume by eazyman(m): 7:57pm On Jan 17, 2008
Oscar B, PLEASE DONT BE SELFISH!!!! GIVE US THE DETAILS ABEG!!!!!!
Re: Chevron: You Can Still Drop Resume by festilla: 12:47am On Jan 19, 2008
Please i need the full address of sasun hotel and location.
thanks
Re: Chevron: You Can Still Drop Resume by awa(m): 9:59am On Jan 19, 2008
Dear All,

There is nothing like gatecrashing at Chevron Tests. If you are not invited you are not invited. Without sounding harsh, I will advise as many that are contemplating gatecrashing not to waste their money going to the Venue because it is not going to work.

Their kind Pre-test accreditation is second to none and as a result, you better think of more usefull things to use your hard earned money for than going there.

One love my people, if we are to be there we will be there no matter how long it tarried.
Re: Chevron: You Can Still Drop Resume by RkennyG: 10:31am On Jan 19, 2008
thankx for the info , but please how do i get to submit my resumes?

Re: Chevron: You Can Still Drop Resume by RkennyG: 10:34am On Jan 19, 2008
pls can some one answer me,
Re: Chevron: You Can Still Drop Resume by mohid(m): 8:28am On Jan 20, 2008
hey ppl,
i just dropped my cv at chevron's trans amadi office ,does anybody know if the test cumin up on monday has to do wit cvs they collected all thru last week or their has bin sum earlier opening.
Re: Chevron: You Can Still Drop Resume by lolliba(f): 6:28pm On Jan 20, 2008
please,i recieved a text message from chevron ,inviting me for the test. i was told that the details will be sent to my e-mail box. i have waited to no avail. pls, someone tell me what to do.
Re: Chevron: You Can Still Drop Resume by morgan231: 7:16pm On Jan 20, 2008
please help me post my cv
find attached herewith my cv,
i don't have or know the correct website
Thanks for your anticipated understanding

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy In An Ict/telecommunication Company / Stanbic Ibtc Call Centre Agent / Npower Test Complaint “BVN Validation Ongoing, Check Back Later” Solutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.