Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,007 members, 7,821,531 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Ict Center Lounge - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Ict Center Lounge (882 Views)

A Must Read For The ICT MINDED!!! / What Is The Difference Between IT And ICT? / Afrihub 3rd Ict Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ict Center Lounge by unphilaz(m): 1:19pm On Sep 25, 2012
its no gainsaying that our world is driven by information and today more tertiary institutions all over the country are incorporating ICT centers in the running and management of students and staff related issues. Therefore, i wish to create a lounge were personnel especially in any ICT center especially tertiary institutions can share ideas. I know we have old hands on the forum who have and are still managing such a system. am one of the few green horns that are part of the ICT in my schools.
To get the ball rolling, a friend mentioned 5 areas of how thier ICT center is organised
Training unit
Network unit
Software unit
Maintenance unit
MIS unit

Is that how your own ICT center is structured?
On further training, do you initiate or directed to go for training and the school will handle the bills?
Any idea will help thanks
Thanks
Re: Ict Center Lounge by tunde300us(m): 7:17pm On Sep 25, 2012
U mean to ask what is the requirement of an ICT center and how to manage it .

(1) (Reply)

Unlimited Browsing And Download With Your Bb Plan 24/7!! / Job Recruitment For Offshore Workers At Forcados Terminal / 'deathring' Chinese Malware Found Pre-installed On Several Smartphones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.