Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,843 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

How Do I Install Wordpress? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Install Wordpress? (626 Views)

How To Install Wordpress On your/a Local Host Server / Please, How Can I Install Wordpress On Ampps? / [tutorial] Install Wordpress In Your PC Using Wamp Server (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Install Wordpress? by chiefkpokp(m): 5:19pm On Sep 25, 2012
yes, time to start my information marketing, now i wanted to install wordpress, but i don't their themes, i have my own which and i will like to use my own template, can someone tell me what to do, i want to install my own template, how do i do this, and where do i need to go to start updating my content? make una non too laff me like that,
Re: How Do I Install Wordpress? by talk2hb1(m): 5:37pm On Sep 25, 2012
chiefkpokp: yes, time to start my information marketing, now i wanted to install wordpress, but i don't their themes, i have my own which and i will like to use my own template, can someone tell me what to do, i want to install my own template, how do i do this, and where do i need to go to start updating my content? make una non too laff me like that,
After you login into your wordpress account you go to the appearance tab on your left, then click on the theme link, when the theme page is presented before you. You will be presented with all the installed theme on your blog, to the top of the page you will see the install tab click on it, you will be directed to the theme installation page at the top of that page again you will see the upload link click on it. you will be presented with the upload button then upload your theme and install. shikena smiley smiley smiley enjoy
Re: How Do I Install Wordpress? by mrperfect(m): 10:23am On Sep 26, 2012
Having told how to install theme, in case you are yet to install the wordpress it's self, there are two common ways to do that either from downloading the file and install it from scratch which has some process or use easy way by installing using Cpanel. Just click on Quick install or any script installer in your cpanel, then you search name "Wordpress" then follow the steps there.
Note, if you havn' ordered for webhosting, when you order from us, we will install your blog for you free of charge.
Re: How Do I Install Wordpress? by vowiski(m): 11:54am On Sep 26, 2012
Give me a call or sms, let me give u a professional design.. Affordable price.

Re: How Do I Install Wordpress? by chiefkpokp(m): 4:17am On Sep 29, 2012
vowiski: Give me a call or sms, let me give u a professional design.. Affordable price.

Non be only professional design, I have been a web developer all dis years building sites, but I have never done anyone in wordpress, dis is just ma first time and its possible that I might not get really easy, but anyway thanks for the help have installed the wordpress and soon I will launching.thank u guyz

(1) (Reply)

Ban By Google Ads / Get Own BULK SMS To Earnmoney & Start Your Own Free SMS Website / Wordpress Free Ebooks Videos And Tutorials And PDF Files

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.