Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,312 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Free Thread To Discuss And Use Banned Terms Like G Word N Odas - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Free Thread To Discuss And Use Banned Terms Like G Word N Odas (767 Views)

When The Witches In Your Village Gather To Discuss Your Matter (photo) / When You Hear Buhari Has Banned Capri-sonne / Another Funny Pictures Thread To Spice Up Your Night! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Thread To Discuss And Use Banned Terms Like G Word N Odas by Sunymoore(m): 9:27pm On Sep 25, 2012
So fellas let freely discuss banned terms on nl, vote 4 president so that we will have a freedom of speech here on nl
Re: Free Thread To Discuss And Use Banned Terms Like G Word N Odas by Sunymoore(m): 9:32pm On Sep 25, 2012
So who will be our president. Crazyman or who?
Re: Free Thread To Discuss And Use Banned Terms Like G Word N Odas by jeezybuck: 2:06am On Sep 26, 2012
Sorry your the only one here excercising your madness at the moment
Re: Free Thread To Discuss And Use Banned Terms Like G Word N Odas by Sunymoore(m): 6:59am On Sep 26, 2012
jeezybuck: Sorry your the only one here excercising your madness at the moment

u go soon join us wo, until this G4 squad hit the front page
Re: Free Thread To Discuss And Use Banned Terms Like G Word N Odas by jeezybuck: 7:18am On Sep 26, 2012
Your shyt cant make the front page. Waste of time
Re: Free Thread To Discuss And Use Banned Terms Like G Word N Odas by Sunymoore(m): 12:07pm On Sep 26, 2012
am waiting for my ppl, like garri(x7)
Re: Free Thread To Discuss And Use Banned Terms Like G Word N Odas by chelseabmw(m): 12:29pm On Sep 26, 2012
And how does this affect the sale of fuel for 120naira ?
Re: Free Thread To Discuss And Use Banned Terms Like G Word N Odas by Sunymoore(m): 5:49pm On Sep 28, 2012
chelseabmw: And how does this affect the sale of fuel for 120naira ?
iit a ffectam now, dnt u knw that the ppl @ the filling station must tek garri before they come? So let dy(garri) be the small incriment in y, so also dx(feul) be the smaall oncriment in x. So dy/dx=our nation garriland,. U knw once the price of garri is altered, evry will change too. So this is the expressn mathematically
Re: Free Thread To Discuss And Use Banned Terms Like G Word N Odas by ogochukwunasa1: 6:34pm On Sep 28, 2012
Sunymoore: So fellas let freely discuss banned terms on nl, vote 4 president so that we will have a freedom of speech here on nl

eediot, find somtin useful to do with ur life
Re: Free Thread To Discuss And Use Banned Terms Like G Word N Odas by Sunymoore(m): 8:00pm On Sep 28, 2012
ogochukwunasa1:

eediot, find somtin useful to do with ur life
u can call me anything, but i will support n protect garri with all my life
Re: Free Thread To Discuss And Use Banned Terms Like G Word N Odas by jeezybuck: 10:59pm On Sep 28, 2012
WASTED LIFE
Re: Free Thread To Discuss And Use Banned Terms Like G Word N Odas by Sunymoore(m): 12:12pm On Sep 29, 2012
Hahaha, my lyf i swear is more meaningful than urs, a wasted sperm. So fellas letx continue

(1) (Reply)

A Body Builder Dey Beat Im Gf For Public U Go Bold Intervene? / Super Mario Takes On D'banj, M.I, Naeto C,rick Ross...dances To Eva's Big Biggie / New Year Joke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.