Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,937 members, 7,828,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Wema And Uba Which One Pay Higher? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Wema And Uba Which One Pay Higher? (5757 Views)

Wema Bank Fresh Graduate Trainee Recruitment And Experienced Hires 2011 / 2012 / Career With Wema Bank? / Uba Bank Recruiting OND/NCE Holders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wema And Uba Which One Pay Higher? by Raphew: 4:17pm On Jan 15, 2008
Fellow nairalander in the house, please I need your advice. I have two bank jobs before me which I hope to pick very soon. But I need your advice about the entry level pay for BSc graduates, conditions of work and prospect about rising in these banks. Which of them pay higher at entry levels for gradutes. I will welcome it if anybody that has first class information about this should help me post it immediately.
Thanks for your concern
Re: Wema And Uba Which One Pay Higher? by asaajuomo1(m): 4:34pm On Jan 15, 2008
Almost the same salary. UBA is N1.5M while WEMA is N1.7M. UBA is better in terms of growth and career upgrade. They are doing well with new innovation and over 650 branches while WEMA is still operating the old bankiing system.
Re: Wema And Uba Which One Pay Higher? by xammy(m): 9:50pm On Jan 16, 2008
close your eye and pick any one
Re: Wema And Uba Which One Pay Higher? by clutch162(m): 10:45pm On Jan 16, 2008
How much are he staffs of "UBA Prestige" -which i presume i for the Upper class- being paid? Because i belive their salary structure will and shud be different from the average UBA staffs.

Anybody!
Re: Wema And Uba Which One Pay Higher? by SOJ(m): 11:13am On Jan 17, 2008
na wah 4 u @raphew
why dont u get the offers 1st b4 "counting your chickens, "?Haba!
Re: Wema And Uba Which One Pay Higher? by clintonty(m): 1:08pm On Jan 17, 2008
smiley raphew, all i will say is that you should pray to God almighty for a fulfilling Job, i believe they both pay reasonable salary at least giving a good living standard for you and family. The one that gives fulfilment is the best. Pray that God should choose that which will make you enjoy peace, long-life and sounmind althrough your stay. Goodluck
Re: Wema And Uba Which One Pay Higher? by Julianah(f): 1:49pm On Jan 17, 2008
hello
please pray very well for God to direct you although uba is a fast growing bank with new innovations but i think wema is more peaceful in terms of working conditions than uba.i am working with wema as a temporary staff.
Re: Wema And Uba Which One Pay Higher? by johnmoks: 6:18pm On Jan 17, 2008
Julianh,

How are you doing? When will WEMA start calling these entery level guys.Its been a long wait since march last year.

Is it true that entery level in WEMA is 1.7 million?
Re: Wema And Uba Which One Pay Higher? by oluwaseuna: 7:05pm On Jan 17, 2008
Entry Level for Wema is not in anyway 1.7M; it is just about 1.5M.This is a very authentic source. (An insider info)
Re: Wema And Uba Which One Pay Higher? by olusedo: 9:27pm On Jan 18, 2008
pls what are the chances of a corper serving with wema bank of being retained after service . insiders pls advice
Re: Wema And Uba Which One Pay Higher? by femokan: 11:09pm On Jan 18, 2008
olusedo:

please what are the chances of a corper serving with wema bank of being retained after service . insiders please advice
I know a friend that served there and has passed through all the stages of tests,inteview & even Medical but has not been offered job after 6months. Very very soon, a wind of change will blow across the management of Wema Bank. And things will start to work well. In Just a few days, things will change for the better. The bank will now be a pride to her shareholders. Things will start to work well. No more slow pace. The new management will take decisions that will bring about change promptly. Just wait and see.
Re: Wema And Uba Which One Pay Higher? by Kenyata(m): 5:16pm On Jan 19, 2008
Are you one of them? If yes, kindly confirm or debunk the last sory I heard about WEMA. 'Ngbo'?I s it true that one walk out of National Service Camp and bag ABO or SBO in WEMA so far one is from Ekiti State?
Re: Wema And Uba Which One Pay Higher? by femokan: 9:43pm On Jan 19, 2008
Kenyata:

Are you one of them? If yes, kindly confirm or debunk the last sory I heard about WEMA. 'Ngbo'?I s it true that one walk out of National Service Camp and bag ABO or SBO in WEMA so far one is from Ekiti State?

@ Kenyata, things may have gone wrong in the past. Watchout for the wind of change that is blowing across the mgt of wemabank. All these irregularities will be reversed if they actually happened. Watch out for the new wema management that will bring lasting change. There is going to be a power shift from the Ekitis-IB soon. Quote me!
Re: Wema And Uba Which One Pay Higher? by femokan: 4:55am On Jan 22, 2008
femokan:

@ Kenyata, things may have gone wrong in the past. Watchout for the wind of change that is blowing across the mgt of wemabank. All these irregularities will be reversed if they actually happened. Watch out for the new wema management that will bring lasting change. There is going to be a power shift from the Ekitis-IB soon. Quote me!
Power Shift @ Last. Watch out for an improved Wemabank now. The Ex-MD has tried his best but his best is not good enough in the present day banking. 450 Million Personal Housing Loan when shareholders have not received a penny as dividend for 3 yrs? Haba!e.t.c It was a birthday gift for the man

(1) (Reply)

What Is Interswitch Salary For Entry Level / Owl City Cinematic [download Album] Full. / Etisalat Customer Care Job(contract)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.