Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,941 members, 7,835,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Nigeria's Greatest Grammarian - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's Greatest Grammarian (2065 Views)

Onovo Describes Buhari’s Government As Nigeria’s Greatest Danger Since 1960 / Dr Philip Emeagwali: Outlining The 25 Discovery Of Nigeria Greatest Scientist / Nigeria's Greatest Living Legends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Greatest Grammarian by Itoroetti(m): 10:02am On Sep 26, 2012
I have had series of debate with my friends as to who is the greatest "English language manipulator" or grammarian of all time.to me i see Wole soyinka,ojukwu and the master himself-patrick Ogbahiagbon.I've always argue with my friends and associate alike that the former house member,patrick is the greatest,but no one seems to support me in this regards.i say so base on the fact that,i have lots of his videos clips at home and am always amazed by his sole manipulation of our colonial masters language.to you,i maybe wrong with my choice.so,who do u think is better than him?your choice may not be in the aforementioned three men.so,make your choice.

(1) (Reply)

Indebted Lagos State Goes For More Loans / Obong Victor Attah Gets A Heroic Reception After The 2014 National Conference / Should We Divide This Country Called Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.