Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,347 members, 7,864,641 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:47 PM

$15m Ibori Bribe: Clark Calls For Lamorde's Removal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $15m Ibori Bribe: Clark Calls For Lamorde's Removal (564 Views)

Lamorde’s ‘disappearance’ Stalls N1trn Probe – Senate / Ribadu Speaks On $15m Bribe From Ibori / EFCC Chairman Ibrahim Lamorde Removed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

$15m Ibori Bribe: Clark Calls For Lamorde's Removal by edoyad(m): 11:23am On Sep 26, 2012
The former minister of information, Chief Edwin Clark has called on President Goodluck Jonathan to remove the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) chairman, Mr Ibrahim Lamorde on the grounds that he has been very economical with facts on the origin of the $15 million bribe money ex-governor James Ibori allegedly gave to former EFCC boss, Mallam Nuhu Ribadu. Clark who stated this in a press conference he held in his Asokoro, Abuja residence to demand for the return of the bribe money to Delta State government added that the present EFCC manned by Lamorde is highly incompetent and morally corrupt to fight corruption in the country

http://leadership.ng/nga/articles/35702/2012/09/26/15m_ibori_bribe_clark_calls_lamordes_removal.html
Re: $15m Ibori Bribe: Clark Calls For Lamorde's Removal by comradeoscar(m): 3:27pm On Sep 26, 2012
dis papa is loquacious. 4real its hightime he called himself to order. I am of d view dat d mony shud nt b given to Delta state until Em Uduagha leaves office. If he lays hands on dat money, Ibori wil get it back!

(1) (Reply)

How Do U Intend Celebrating Nigeria @ 52? / Varsity Dons, IGP Call For National DNA Database To Curb Crime / I Don’t Know Any Boko Haram Member, I Can’t Negotiate For FG -buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.