Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,354 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

Order Technology Direct To Your Home - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Order Technology Direct To Your Home (793 Views)

Shop Amazon And Ebay Direct To Port Harcourt And Environs / Ordering From EBAY Direct To Nigeria::please Advice / How U Can Make Cash Direct To Ur 9ja Bank Acnt And How Tweetin Cn Change Ur Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Order Technology Direct To Your Home by all(m): 7:01pm On Jan 15, 2008
Hello all, My name is Victor. I have discovered people are not confortable buying things like softwares, phones, equipments and the likes online because of trust and even closeby Ikeja,e.t.c, you still have the same problem because of cloned/resemblanced products. This has disturbed me so grately that why are people always complaining even amongst ourselfs(nigerians). So I have found out that the solution is to make these things they need come to them directly.

I sell products and have them delivered to you straight-up with afordable prices. So cheap you can imagine.

To contact me:-

Victor
nakacomms@yahoo.com.

Nb:- I also am looking for teenagers and youths both male and female that have the passion/flare/talent/gift on computers and the IT world. I have the dream that Nigeria one day will be the giant of IT in the world. I want to create a forum for Nigerians and confused Nigerians(halfcast) both Home and Abroad. So if you excited, mail me on tech_iq_engineer@yahoo.com.

(1) (Reply)

New Psp Needed / . / Lcd Tv Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.