Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,120 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Pls I Need Naija Music Instrumentals - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Pls I Need Naija Music Instrumentals (2990 Views)

Need Naija Music / Please I Need Naija Music Website. / Where Can I Get Naija Music Instrumentals? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Naija Music Instrumentals by youngdigi(m): 9:04pm On Jan 15, 2008
of any naija songs u guys have, most preferably PSquare, 2face or faze's instrumentals

thanks a lot in advance
Re: Pls I Need Naija Music Instrumentals by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 16, 2008
Dear, you'll have to find someone that works in a studio or a radio house.
Re: Pls I Need Naija Music Instrumentals by FLOWSHOW: 7:13pm On Jun 16, 2008
@young digi
if i can hear the beat, then u can make it wit fruity loops !
name the naija beats u want specifically and wetin u wan carry am do sef, ?/?
Re: Pls I Need Naija Music Instrumentals by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 16, 2008
Re: Pls I Need Naija Music Instrumentals by FLOWSHOW: 5:07am On Jun 17, 2008
when ur 15 you would def be a macao
Re: Pls I Need Naija Music Instrumentals by youngdigi(m): 5:41am On Jun 17, 2008
thanks for ur offer flowshow, but i need the actual instrumnetals of the songs

any popular and recent naija songs will do, i need it for mixes
Re: Pls I Need Naija Music Instrumentals by Samuel1580: 9:24am On Jun 17, 2008
I know for a fact that all Artiste submit their promo CD to radio stations and clubs with instrumentals so that radio and club djs can mix with them, so the first point of call to get stuffs like that would be radio stations.

You might be lucky as some artiste include the instrumental to their hit track in their album. I would suggest you visit a site like www.fusiongreen.com, search for the artiste you want and check if there is an instrumental in the album.
Re: Pls I Need Naija Music Instrumentals by AkinW: 9:45am On Jun 17, 2008
You need to speak to a Naija dj or as suggested before a radio dj where you are.

You can stream online for songs you want at http://wetin-dey.com and get to listen to them and decide if you want them, downloads will be available shortly.
Re: Pls I Need Naija Music Instrumentals by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 18, 2008
FLOWSHOW:

when your 15 you would def be a macao

Forgive my ignorance, but what is a macao?

(1) (Reply)

Dekumzy-who Get Dat Thing. / Samklef ft Skales "Where I 4 dey" / "Why I'm Happy Psquare's 'Shekini' Lost In The AFRIMA Songwriter's Category"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.