Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,996 members, 7,859,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 02:57 PM

How To Customize Domain On Blogger - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Customize Domain On Blogger (701 Views)

Best Web Hosting Companies With Free Domain On Registration / Pls Help On How To Buy Domain On Sedo.com Website / Registering A .edu Domain On Windows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Customize Domain On Blogger by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 26, 2012
How do I customize my domain name on blogger? Can the gurus in the house assist or direct? Kindly assist
Re: How To Customize Domain On Blogger by Afam4eva(m): 7:05pm On Sep 28, 2012
By customization, you mean?
Re: How To Customize Domain On Blogger by OPEYEMIAD(m): 12:41am On Sep 29, 2012
i don't get your question very well. May be you want to change your website to jayjohnson.com or jayjohnson.ng instead of jayjohnson..com
if so let me help you by visit
http://na2day..com/2012/09/how-to-change-your-website-to-comng.html

NOTE: you are going to be paying N1500/N1700 per year. The details of this were best explain at the site
Re: How To Customize Domain On Blogger by rufaai(m): 2:45am On Sep 29, 2012
JayJohnson: How do I customize my domain name on blogger? Can the gurus in the house assist or direct? Kindly assist

This should help: http://www.google.com/support/blogger/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=55373
Re: How To Customize Domain On Blogger by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 29, 2012
JayJohnson: How do I customize my domain name on blogger? Can the gurus in the house assist or direct? Kindly assist
Blogger recently changed the way you customize your domain name on blogger but it's still the same process through the
A records and CNAME.
Re: How To Customize Domain On Blogger by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 29, 2012
Thanks all for your guide

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Logo For This Website. / Kindly Review / My Site Is Sleep Walking.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.