Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,218 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

What Exactly Can I Do To Clear Pimples Off My Face - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Exactly Can I Do To Clear Pimples Off My Face (1806 Views)

What Can I Use To Clear Off Pimples On My Face / How Do I Get This White Stuff Off My Face / How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Exactly Can I Do To Clear Pimples Off My Face by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 26, 2012
I've used all kinda antibacteria/antifungal cream.,, i don try all of them.. I don tire self... After a week of using it.. They seems to clear off a bit... And whenever i stop using It... They ll come back... Now they all over my face!! I mean, real BIG... Monsters.... I'm so ashame.. Like.. I really don't know what to do about em..
Re: What Exactly Can I Do To Clear Pimples Off My Face by laurend1985(f): 9:03pm On Sep 26, 2012
eelbay: I've used all kinda antibacteria/antifungal cream.,, i don try all of them.. I don tire self... After a week of using it.. They seems to clear off a bit... And whenever i stop using It... They ll come back... Now they all over my face!! I mean, real BIG... Monsters.... I'm so ashame.. Like.. I really don't know what to do about em..

The medicines you have used have come from a doctor? Have you used Diiferren or Retin A? Anyway, you might need Accutane because you might have cystic acne.

Read the information below.
The company who made Accutane has discontinued the brand, however, there are several generic versions that are available. A nationwide system call I-Pledge monitors and regulates patients on these medications. This is mainly because these medicines can cause birth defects if a female becomes pregnant while taking it. You must see a dermatologist to have generic Accutane prescribed, and your dermatologist will register you in the I-Pledge program. Remember to follow all of your dermatologist's instructions carefully while taking this medicine and report any side effects. Accutane and its generics are highly effective in treating severe, cystic acne and can prevent scarring

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Can I Do To Clear Pimples Off My Face by laurend1985(f): 3:33am On Sep 27, 2012
eelbay: I've used all kinda antibacteria/antifungal cream.,, i don try all of them.. I don tire self... After a week of using it.. They seems to clear off a bit... And whenever i stop using It... They ll come back... Now they all over my face!! I mean, real BIG... Monsters.... I'm so ashame.. Like.. I really don't know what to do about em..

What have you been using? Have you tried Differen or Retin A?
Re: What Exactly Can I Do To Clear Pimples Off My Face by doublekay: 9:38am On Sep 27, 2012
Check this link out use method 2 its my favourite www.enyekwesclinic.com/cheap-and-easy-way-of-eradicating-your-pimples/

(1) (Reply)

Meet Gabby; The Girl That Doesn't Grow Old. / Where Can I Get Organic Bitter Apricot Seeds/kernel In Nigeria? / Cucumber: The Benefits It Offers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.