Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,458 members, 7,954,794 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:33 AM

Annoying Daylight Robbery From Glo Blackberry. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Annoying Daylight Robbery From Glo Blackberry. (1059 Views)

Glo Blackberry Subscription(daily) / How To Borrow Airtime From Glo Using “borrow Me Credit” / Glo Blackberry Comonth 3GB Slashed To 1GB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Annoying Daylight Robbery From Glo Blackberry. by sulakishop(m): 7:06am On Sep 27, 2012
Hi all;
Can anyone help me out on why glo keeps deducting my money on my bb 9900 without carrying out any chargeable task on the phone. N250 was deducted in less than 24hrs without making call, texting or even pinging. I'm subscribed to the N3000 BIS from glo and anytime glo drains my credit to zero balance, i get disconnected from the bb server.
This is daylight robbery because the glo customer care has no explanation to this crisis.
Someone should please bail me out.
Re: Annoying Daylight Robbery From Glo Blackberry. by walcolm(m): 8:07am On Sep 27, 2012
have you called glo customer service?
Re: Annoying Daylight Robbery From Glo Blackberry. by sulakishop(m): 8:53am On Sep 27, 2012
The customer care agents have no explanation for the robbery after calling more than 5 times
Re: Annoying Daylight Robbery From Glo Blackberry. by luluosas(m): 6:26pm On Sep 27, 2012
sulakishop: The customer care agents have no explanation for the robbery after calling more than 5 times
Get to them on twitter, your raised issue will promptly be investigated. Handle @GlobacomLimited and address www.twitter.com/GlobacomLimited
Thank you.
Re: Annoying Daylight Robbery From Glo Blackberry. by LordReed(m): 10:29am On Sep 28, 2012
Also make sure your TCP IP option is NOT enabled as this will cause your phone to use your regular data bundle or your credit.
Re: Annoying Daylight Robbery From Glo Blackberry. by francis247(m): 1:38pm On Sep 28, 2012
Call their CC and ask them 4 d bar international calls.
Re: Annoying Daylight Robbery From Glo Blackberry. by Anayordike(m): 10:40pm On Sep 28, 2012
Call 333. It's dedicated to BB users only and they are fast and efficient.
#Make sure you are not using Operamini browser or any other browsers not supported by Glo. # Remember if you Stream online videos like Youtube glo will charge you from your main Account. #Visiting and downloading from wap sites will equally drain your Main Account. So make you use only the BB internet Browser. However, I think you should call 333 and find out more.
Re: Annoying Daylight Robbery From Glo Blackberry. by sulakishop(m): 7:18am On Sep 29, 2012
Ƭћǟπƙs †̥☺ You A̶̲̥̅̊ℓℓ. Their explanation was not satisfactory. Maybe I will just change †̥☺ etisalat...
Re: Annoying Daylight Robbery From Glo Blackberry. by amblors(m): 8:05am On Sep 29, 2012
sulakishop: Ƭћǟπƙs †̥☺ You A̶̲̥̅̊ℓℓ. Their explanation was not satisfactory. Maybe I will just change †̥☺ etisalat...

Samething happens on my bold 9900 with etisalat, but then I use the phone's browser, the deductions on etisalat is crazy, so I just load the bis amount n call with anoda phone. The deductions on mtn are far less, almost nonexistent since I upgraded to os 7.1. A friend of mine has the same problem on mtn too, same device. I'm sure its common to all users of the phone n mayb OS, except they don't keep a close eye on their call credit.

(1) (Reply)

Android Vs Windows Phones / Will The Introduction Of Bbm To Android And Ios Bring An End To Whatsapp? / Microsoft Unveils The Surface 2 And Surface Pro 2 Tablets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.