Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Moving Van/bus From Lagos - Enugu? I've Got Books To Transport (budget Is 25k) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Moving Van/bus From Lagos - Enugu? I've Got Books To Transport (budget Is 25k) (996 Views)

N5m Falls From Bullion Van In Lagos (Photo) / Is Importing From China Better Than Buying From Lagos? / I've Got Small Cash, Looking For Where To Invest & Get Monthly Profit/income (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moving Van/bus From Lagos - Enugu? I've Got Books To Transport (budget Is 25k) by Jussi(m): 8:28am On Sep 27, 2012
Does anyone plan to transport a van/bus from Lagos to the South-East? I've got some personal books to move from Lagos to Enugu. The books are printed Journals packed in 14 cartons. I think that they can all fit into five empty sacs of rice.

My people, abeg indicate if you can or know someone else who can convey the books to Enugu. Current location of the books is Sango Ota and the budget is 25000 Naira. You can drop your message/contacts here or email me at:

sozoemena@hotmail.com
Re: Moving Van/bus From Lagos - Enugu? I've Got Books To Transport (budget Is 25k) by Afrilogistics: 1:26pm On Sep 27, 2012
If you can wait till around 10 october, i may be able to help you. I'm out of the country right now.
Re: Moving Van/bus From Lagos - Enugu? I've Got Books To Transport (budget Is 25k) by Jussi(m): 2:19pm On Sep 27, 2012
Thanks Afrilogistics for your reply, 10th October is great. Could you please send me a short email message so that I could remind you as time draws close.
Re: Moving Van/bus From Lagos - Enugu? I've Got Books To Transport (budget Is 25k) by Jussi(m): 1:11pm On Oct 01, 2012
smiley
Re: Moving Van/bus From Lagos - Enugu? I've Got Books To Transport (budget Is 25k) by Jussi(m): 10:56am On Oct 09, 2012
still need to move the books...

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Constant Cash Selling Of Hot Information Products / Free Winning & Success Tips For Entrepreneurs - Lesson Series / Baby Diapers Importers Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.