Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,635 members, 7,827,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Who Is That Underated Talented Artist? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Is That Underated Talented Artist? (792 Views)

The World's Most Underated R&B Singer / Brymo The Most Underated Nigerian Artiste? / New Recoed Label In Need Of 5 Talented Artist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is That Underated Talented Artist? by Dygeasy(m): 10:24am On Sep 27, 2012
There are actually some very good talented artists who aren't getting the attention and respect they deserve. For me it is Sound Sultan. The dude is really good but he isn't trending. Who is yours?
Re: Who Is That Underated Talented Artist? by mufex(m): 11:00pm On Sep 27, 2012
Asa! She should be worshiped...she is so good and so underrated! Wizkid and Davido are the worst and so overrated. Just listen to Wizkid's "Azonto" totally rubbish. Nigerians are killing music.....Apart from Asa, Tu face, Nneka, Femi, and seun, all Nigerian artists are rubbish! Peter and paul or whatever they are called are terrible....
Re: Who Is That Underated Talented Artist? by Itoroetti(m): 7:52pm On Sep 28, 2012
Nigeria has gud talent,but nigerian's love listening to crap music that doesnt last.frnds av u listened to guys like asa,nneka,sound sultan,Nsikan,etc?this guys and otherz hav bin relegated to d background cos of i'l written music.God help us.
Re: Who Is That Underated Talented Artist? by Rocktation(f): 1:16pm On Sep 29, 2012
Yeah OP, Sound Sultan came to my mind too. But you gotta admit, he cannot actually sing buh yeah, he's a good lyricist.
Re: Who Is That Underated Talented Artist? by Excelboi(m): 5:40pm On Sep 29, 2012
A1_sugarboi
and Brymo are just so under-rated...
Re: Who Is That Underated Talented Artist? by Dygeasy(m): 7:59pm On Sep 29, 2012
High rating really encourages you know. When you arent appreciated, your best doesnt come out. Beht yeah he's good.
Rocktation: Yeah OP, Sound Sultan came to my mind too. But you gotta admit, he cannot actually sing buh yeah, he's a good lyricist.
Re: Who Is That Underated Talented Artist? by Dygeasy(m): 3:10am On Mar 06, 2013
Re: Who Is That Underated Talented Artist? by Rayo942: 4:13am On Mar 06, 2013
style-plus

(1) (Reply)

New Song From Jumabee Ft Bangin (highdowell) / Charly Idibia - Rock You Tonight / Kanye West To Perfom One Night Show In South Africa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.