Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

d - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / d (7461 Views)

Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun / Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti / Bomb Explosion Destroys Ohanaeze Secretariat In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: d by dayokanu(m): 7:08pm On Sep 27, 2012
Umartins1:
you Know Ikire or you just passed through Ikire? I think the difference is clear. Mentioning the top 5 urban areas in Osun, Ikire is only 4th to Osogbo, Ife and Iwo. By the way, does a settlement has to be an urban centre before they can enjoy the dividend of democracy?

This guy is surely a m0ronn.

You mean Ikire is ahead of Oshogbo, Ede, Ilesha, Ife, Iwo?

Ikire is no bigger than Ejigbo, Ila, Ikirun, Coming here to yarn rubbish and this is not even Ikire, Its Apomu a small town beside Ikire.

Apomu is to Ikire, what Oluponna is to Iwo
Re: d by dayokanu(m): 7:11pm On Sep 27, 2012
Umartins1:
Mr, do you know what is called GEOGRAPHICAL MOBILITY OF LABOUR in Economics?

Why dont you just confess that your village chased you out and you found solace in Apomu
Re: d by PaulJohn1: 7:16pm On Sep 27, 2012
Umartins1:
you Know Ikire or you just passed through Ikire? I think the difference is clear. Mentioning the top 5 urban areas in Osun, Ikire is only 4th to Osogbo, Ife and Iwo. By the way, does a settlement has to be an urban centre before they can enjoy the dividend of democracy?
cheesy
You can't know Osun than I do MR.
And you're right about the part in bold. But you need to understand that the pix you posted shows that, that road in Ikire is undergoing construction.

And about your ratings, it makes me laugh. Ikire can't even be in the top seven cheesy
Here is what you should have make your list look like

Oshogho
Ilesha
Ife
Ede
Iwo
Ikirun
Ila
Ijebu Ijesha
Ikire
grin cheesy grin
Re: d by Umartins1(m): 7:24pm On Sep 27, 2012
dayokanu:

do you study English at all?
Re: d by PaulJohn1: 7:26pm On Sep 27, 2012
bashr8: he should respect himself. why should he give raining season as excuse for the roads being in that terrible state, like i mentioned before theres no such think as raining and dry season when it comes to road construction in enugu. we should stop believing cheap lies from politicians. same applies to abuja there is no such thing as raining and dry season when t comes to road construction there. i was not trying to compare both states i just made him realise how silly that cheap old excuse is.

I was in Abuja of recent, the Abuja-Lokoja xpress is not so much in progress. It was halted due to rainy season factor. Do want to tell me those contractors don't know what's best for their work?
NB: it's a federal road
Re: d by bashr8: 7:28pm On Sep 27, 2012
Paul John:
I was in Abuja of recent, the Abuja-Lokoja xpress is not so much in progress. It was halted due to rainy season factor. Do want to tell me those contractors don't know what's best for their work?
NB: it's a federal road
exactly the same with ore road and ibadan lagos road, what do all these roads have in common with osun , they are all scams. how come the roads inside abuja city and enugu , akwaibom, calabar, owerri etc are perfect?

they played the same politics with onitsha owerri road for over 8 years , the same raining dry season excuse .
Re: d by PaulJohn1: 7:31pm On Sep 27, 2012
dayokanu:

Ikire is no bigger than Ejigbo, Ila, Ikirun, Coming here to yarn rubbish and this is not even Ikire, Its Apomu a small town beside Ikire.

Apomu is to Ikire, what Oluponna is to Iwo

Dayo, didn't know you know so much about Osun like this shocked
That Umartins don't know anything in Osun except Ikire undecided
Re: d by Umartins1(m): 7:41pm On Sep 27, 2012
The fact that this type of craps is on the road of one of the states in our country is absurd. I posted the pix should an important figure sees it and make amendments. Some crazy f a g g o t t s pop out with rubbishes they call post! *smh*
Re: d by PaulJohn1: 7:43pm On Sep 27, 2012
bashr8: exactly the same with ore road and ibadan lagos road, what do all these roads have in common with osun , they are all scams. how come the roads inside abuja city and enugu , akwaibom, calabar, owerri etc are perfect?

they played the same politics with onitsha owerri road for over 8 years , the same raining dry season excuse .
You omitted the post where a guy from Owerri said roads in Owerri are abandoned till dry season. Read the first page of this thread over.

I was in abuja but I didn't see any road been tared presently. Clearing and smoothning of a path(to be converted to road) is not the same as taring.
Re: d by Umartins1(m): 7:44pm On Sep 27, 2012
Paul John:

does this answers my inquiry?
Should an area be an urban settlement before it can be considered by government?
Are the roads in the pix inviting? And the road as been in this filthy state for 2months.
Re: d by sheyguy: 7:53pm On Sep 27, 2012
Umartins1: Thats the state of the road since June of this year. This road leads to the Local Government Secretariat.
The road is also the major road that links the town with another Local Government (Ayedaade Local Government).
it seems they have finally settled for a succesor to Beaf.
If i may ask, did the road just transform in the this state in an instant? What was it like in May since you claimed it has been like that since June this year.
Is the fact that Aregbesola visited it few weeks back suppose to fix it or what?
Re: d by Umartins1(m): 8:00pm On Sep 27, 2012
sheyguy:
it seems they have finally settled for a succesor to Beaf.
If i may ask, did the road just transform in the this state in an instant? What was it like in May since you claimed it has been like that since June this year.
Is the fact that Aregbesola visited it few weeks back suppose to fix it or what?
of course it should. The governor declared openely that he paid for its construction. And if its the truth, his presence in the town should ginger the Local Government Authority to at least grade the road to have something to show for the money he paid.
Everyone that passes by the road either rains curse on Aregbe or on the embarrasing ACN.
Re: d by dayokanu(m): 8:03pm On Sep 27, 2012
Paul John:

I know Osun State very well. My mom is from Osun State. I usually attend all Osun festivals from 1988 till 1997.

I also schooled in Osun State

I knw a lot of rural areas in the place as well from Awo to Sekona to Tonkere, Gbongan, Okuku, Otan-Aiyegbaju.

Umartins is an illiterate a new member of the 40laptop PDP gang.
Re: d by dayokanu(m): 8:03pm On Sep 27, 2012
Umartins1:
do you study English at all?

is this a rhetorical question?

Re: d by PaulJohn1: 8:04pm On Sep 27, 2012
Umartins1: The fact that this type of craps is on the road of one of the states in our country is absurd. I posted the pix should an important figure sees it and make amendments. Some crazy f a g g o t t s pop out with rubbishes they call post! *smh*

Why result to all these when you know you have no concrete point to support your post?
Can't you guys be civil for ones?

Umartins1:
does this answers my inquiry?
Should an area be an urban settlement before it can be considered by government?
Are the roads in the pix inviting? And the road as been in this filthy state for 2months.

Of course it shouldn't.
Like I said earlier, the pictures you posted shows that road is under construction. Look at the newly built drainage path at the sides. Think for your self, how do you expect bitumen to stick well to the ground with water in it?
Come back to condemn the government of Osun after this coming dry season if that road remains the same
Re: d by dayokanu(m): 8:06pm On Sep 27, 2012
Umartins1:
of course it should. The governor declared openely that he paid for its construction. And if its the truth, his presence in the town should ginger the Local Government Authority to at least grade the road to have something to show for the money he paid.
Everyone that passes by the road either rains curse on Aregbe or on the embarrasing ACN.

The same people you claimed are praising him are also cursing him?

Cursing someone who built drainage and has already started work on the road.

Mr man, You have not told us why they chased you out of your own village to Apomu
Re: d by dayokanu(m): 8:08pm On Sep 27, 2012
Umartins1:

This guy is surely retardded. A governor said he paid for it, he shows the work is in progress. So why should he complain.
Re: d by PaulJohn1: 8:10pm On Sep 27, 2012
Umartins1:

So because the contractors have been paid, they should be silly by making substandard roads that won't last long in rainy season, just to show that work is in progress? undecided
Mr. Think deep
Re: d by PaulJohn1: 8:15pm On Sep 27, 2012
dayokanu:

I know Osun State very well. My mom is from Osun State. I usually attend all Osun festivals from 1988 till 1997.

I also schooled in Osun State

I knw a lot of rural areas in the place as well from Awo to Sekona to Tonkere, Gbongan, Okuku, Otan-Aiyegbaju.

Umartins is an illiterate a new member of the 40laptop PDP gang.

Mehn, you try o.
But when last did you visit Osun? tongue
Re: d by dayokanu(m): 8:16pm On Sep 27, 2012
Paul John:

Mehn, you try o.
But when last did you visit Osun? tongue

2008. I was in oshogbo
Re: d by PaulJohn1: 8:20pm On Sep 27, 2012
dayokanu:

2008. I was in oshogbo

Okay naa. cool
Re: d by sheyguy: 8:22pm On Sep 27, 2012
Umartins1:
Well, in a sane govt, the presense or public declaration of payment for a contract by a governor is not suppose to 'Ginger' Local Authorities . . . From your comment above it is clear you are a 'PDP' Type.
Re: d by PaulJohn1: 8:26pm On Sep 27, 2012
sheyguy:
Well, in a sane govt, the presense or public declaration of payment for a contract by a governor is not suppose to 'Ginger' Local Authorities . . . From your comment above it is clear you are a 'PDP' Type.

Something like that cheesy
Re: d by Umartins1(m): 9:48pm On Sep 27, 2012
Signing out.....
Re: d by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 27, 2012
Umartins1: Signing out.....

Signing out from your thread? grin grin grin
Re: d by solomon111(m): 10:58pm On Sep 27, 2012
Hahahahahaha!!
Re: d by EkoAtlantic: 11:27pm On Sep 27, 2012
njazra:

Signing out from your thread? grin grin grin

The guy knows he has no point
Re: d by DuduNegro: 11:34pm On Sep 27, 2012
....compare a road under construction in Osun state to a completed road in Alaigbo and the difference is not noticeable..

@op, bring us more pics after construction is done.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria's Population To Surpass U.S By 2050 / Prince Donatus Okonkwo Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today / SHELL Declares Force Majeure On Bonny Light Loadings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.