Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,348 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

You Can Get A Free Laptop, Iphone, Ipods Etc Check It - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / You Can Get A Free Laptop, Iphone, Ipods Etc Check It (1318 Views)

How To Get Free Laptop, Iphone Shipped To Your Door Step / Browse On Any Device(laptop, Iphone, BB, Android, Ipad, Nokia Etc) Almost Free / Apple Ipods 4 Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can Get A Free Laptop, Iphone, Ipods Etc Check It by emmnet(m): 1:30pm On Sep 27, 2012
hello Nigerians how are we doing today, i want to first thank all those who bought my ebook on how to import blackberry for $72 (N10,800) online and have it shipped to your door step now the price has gone up from N750 to N1500 if u want to order call 08069249788

ok now back to the business on how to get free laptop, iphone, ipads shipped to your doorstep. Guy its a new discovery and simple to do am telling you the truth in this same ebook u will get the following infomation:

1. How to make little e-product you create payoff in dollars.

2. How to make 25-30% of your invested capital monthly (tested and trusted by recognized online company here in Nigeria since 2010).

3. How to make instant money online legitimately (verified and trusted ).

4. How to make free telephone calls 24/7 here in Nigeria.

5. How make 12% of your invested money weekly, working since 2009.

I have tag this offer SUPPER BONANZA my reason is because i want every nigerians to afford this without stress. For real all this info will go for N5000 but am giving all this for just N1000 only and this bonanza will close on th 10 october 2012 by 4pm so pls take this advantage while it last. So to place your order quickly text the word "payment details * supper bonanza" to 08091107245 or mail it to abiodun4un@gmail.com, to get the payment details. See u at the top. God bless

EMMNet Makurdi

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Lg 47 -inch Lcd 1080 Pixels 400 Hz Tv (47lv4500) - European Specs / How Can I Sell My E-book - I Need Your Help / New Arrivals: Cedarwood Shoes Just Like Toms For Sale @ N5k Only. Call Me Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.