Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,264 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Oil Blocks/well,ago,lpfo AND Focados Available In Marine And Trucking - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Oil Blocks/well,ago,lpfo AND Focados Available In Marine And Trucking (3282 Views)

Selling: Crude Oil (blco, Focados & Lpfo), Desiel/ago, Dpk, And Black. / Oil Blocks/well,ago,lpfo AND Focados Available In Marine And Trucking / 1 Million Loaded Vessel Of Focados Available For Sale. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oil Blocks/well,ago,lpfo AND Focados Available In Marine And Trucking by mztan: 2:30pm On Sep 27, 2012
The above products are readily available in marine and trucking,But all due process must be met.Oil blocks are also available for sale. Call or Email Engr Kingsley for the procedures: 08061253504 aluking2010@yahoo.com
Re: Oil Blocks/well,ago,lpfo AND Focados Available In Marine And Trucking by sundayidok(m): 6:21pm On Sep 27, 2012
I have a ready buyer and in Abuja calll ur mobile was not going through call me 07059977546 or mail sundayidoko2012@gmail.com
Re: Oil Blocks/well,ago,lpfo AND Focados Available In Marine And Trucking by mztan: 6:59pm On Sep 27, 2012
Call the GLO number i just sent to you
Re: Oil Blocks/well,ago,lpfo AND Focados Available In Marine And Trucking by Osas001: 11:32am On Sep 29, 2012
mztan: The above products are readily available in marine and trucking,But all due process must be met.Oil blocks are also available for sale. Call or Email Engr Kingsley for the procedures: 08061253504 aluking2010@yahoo.com

I just sent you an email... Pls read nd reply asap!
Re: Oil Blocks/well,ago,lpfo AND Focados Available In Marine And Trucking by mztan: 6:51pm On Sep 30, 2012
@Osas001 i have responded to your mail.

1 Like

Re: Oil Blocks/well,ago,lpfo AND Focados Available In Marine And Trucking by fxsoft: 9:16am On Oct 02, 2012
@mztan i just sent you an email as regards what product we need,Plz respond asap
Re: Oil Blocks/well,ago,lpfo AND Focados Available In Marine And Trucking by daybreak08: 11:34pm On Oct 03, 2012
I have a Gas Refilling/Filling Station Land of 1Ha on BOT Award to be tranfered to an Interested buyer along Airport Road Abuja, any interested buyer should contact me on 08098981408 or triplea4you@yahoo.com. Offer available between now and month end October 2012
Thanks
Austin
Re: Oil Blocks/well,ago,lpfo AND Focados Available In Marine And Trucking by mztan: 11:05pm On Oct 04, 2012
LPFO allocations available with PFI number for verification,DPK allocation also available,But buyer must present vessel details for NOR.

Email: aluking2010@yahoo.com or call 08061253504
Re: Oil Blocks/well,ago,lpfo AND Focados Available In Marine And Trucking by mztan: 2:55pm On Oct 06, 2012
Send an email please if you can't reach me on phone.Thank you
Re: Oil Blocks/well,ago,lpfo AND Focados Available In Marine And Trucking by fxsoft: 12:08pm On Oct 10, 2012
check your mail and get back to me please @poster
Re: Oil Blocks/well,ago,lpfo AND Focados Available In Marine And Trucking by mztan: 2:00pm On Oct 15, 2012
Please if you are a facilitator,Do not bother to call or email me,Because i don't have time for time wasters and jokers.Thank you
Re: Oil Blocks/well,ago,lpfo AND Focados Available In Marine And Trucking by fxsoft: 9:13pm On Oct 15, 2012
It is very sad that some facilitators are just there to spoil things for others
Re: Oil Blocks/well,ago,lpfo AND Focados Available In Marine And Trucking by freshdew: 3:04am On Oct 16, 2012
fxsoft: It is very sad that some facilitators are just there to spoil things for others
they are the major problem,dia greed know no bounds.
Re: Oil Blocks/well,ago,lpfo AND Focados Available In Marine And Trucking by Peacesoft: 10:50am On Oct 16, 2012
Do you have Oil well for outright sales ? Reply to peacesoftventures@yahoo.com
Re: Oil Blocks/well,ago,lpfo AND Focados Available In Marine And Trucking by freshdew: 2:07pm On Oct 16, 2012
Peacesoft: Do you have Oil well for outright sales ? Reply to peacesoftventures@yahoo.com
we have BLCO TTT,available Terminal loading,send vessel details to receive NOR.
Re: Oil Blocks/well,ago,lpfo AND Focados Available In Marine And Trucking by Peacesoft: 8:32am On Oct 17, 2012
I need Oil well,oil block,oil field for outright purchase,not blco
Re: Oil Blocks/well,ago,lpfo AND Focados Available In Marine And Trucking by freshdew: 6:28pm On Oct 17, 2012
Peacesoft: I need Oil well,oil block,oil field for outright purchase,not blco
you're kidding me.Looking for oil well and field on Nairaland?
Re: Oil Blocks/well,ago,lpfo AND Focados Available In Marine And Trucking by mztan: 8:53pm On Oct 18, 2012
If you have a serious buyer for the bloc and not some jokers,Then call or email me.
Re: Oil Blocks/well,ago,lpfo AND Focados Available In Marine And Trucking by fxsoft: 4:55pm On Oct 21, 2012
@mztan please kindly me another number other than mtn,Because i haven't been able to get through to your number
Re: Oil Blocks/well,ago,lpfo AND Focados Available In Marine And Trucking by mztan: 1:29pm On Oct 25, 2012
Call if you need AGO or LFPO delivered to your tank farm.

Re: Oil Blocks/well,ago,lpfo AND Focados Available In Marine And Trucking by ctreasure1(f): 11:05am On Oct 27, 2012
can you supply to a telecommunication outlet 5 to 10trucks every month?
Re: Oil Blocks/well,ago,lpfo AND Focados Available In Marine And Trucking by Osas001: 6:56pm On Oct 27, 2012
c_treasure: can you supply to a telecommunication outlet 5 to 10trucks every month?

yes we can.. check ur email.. will be waitin 2 hear from u.. 08108607820!
Re: Oil Blocks/well,ago,lpfo AND Focados Available In Marine And Trucking by xoil: 8:09pm On Nov 22, 2012
I have a serious buyer that needs an allocation,And he is ready to close deal today,Please check ur mail and respond asap.
Re: Oil Blocks/well,ago,lpfo AND Focados Available In Marine And Trucking by mztan: 8:11pm On Nov 22, 2012
How can your buyer be ready to close a deal today,when the banks are already closed,Or are you living in another world or country
Re: Oil Blocks/well,ago,lpfo AND Focados Available In Marine And Trucking by xoil: 8:56am On Dec 10, 2012
@mztan can you do 100k MT of AGO at 121 gross?
Re: Oil Blocks/well,ago,lpfo AND Focados Available In Marine And Trucking by mztan: 10:40pm On Dec 10, 2012
@xoil,yes we can,But the buyer must have a vessel and be ready to send the appropriate documents.
Re: Oil Blocks/well,ago,lpfo AND Focados Available In Marine And Trucking by xoil: 8:54am On Dec 13, 2012
@mztan they have a vessel,i will send you the details asap.
Re: Oil Blocks/well,ago,lpfo AND Focados Available In Marine And Trucking by mztan: 2:31pm On Dec 17, 2012
@xoil still waiting for the details.
Re: Oil Blocks/well,ago,lpfo AND Focados Available In Marine And Trucking by xoil: 7:30am On Jan 04, 2013
@mztan sorry i couldn't get the details across to you because of the xmas and new year break,is the product still available?
Re: Oil Blocks/well,ago,lpfo AND Focados Available In Marine And Trucking by mztan: 10:09pm On Jan 07, 2013
@xoil ok
Re: Oil Blocks/well,ago,lpfo AND Focados Available In Marine And Trucking by xoil: 9:01pm On Jan 10, 2013
@mztan plz check ur mail and respond

(1) (2) (Reply)

Make Money Selling These Made In Nigeria Sandals / We Buy Scrap,dead,used,new And Abandoned Laptops And Pay Instant Xash / Point Of Sales And Promo Items

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.