Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,781 members, 7,827,884 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Nairaland Advert Cost Is Too High - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nairaland Advert Cost Is Too High (2029 Views)

Help!!! Fees/commision Charges By Broker For Buying Stocks Is Too High / How Often Do U Make Money From Nairaland Advert Section?? / Who Designs Nairaland Advert Banners? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Advert Cost Is Too High by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 27, 2012
I'm a startup entrepreneur interesting in advertizing my brand. However d 10k per day cost is too high for startups like me. Are der other plans with lower charges? Please clarify. Many thanks!
Re: Nairaland Advert Cost Is Too High by franel79(m): 7:42pm On Sep 27, 2012
nedu213: I'm a startup entrepreneur interesting in advertizing my brand. However d 10k per day cost is too high for startups like me. Are der other plans with lower charges? Please clarify. Many thanks!
That's on the high side. Another alternative which may be cheaper may be to innitiate link ads. Seun, you dey hear me so?
Re: Nairaland Advert Cost Is Too High by legalwealth(m): 7:42pm On Sep 27, 2012
nedu213: I'm a startup entrepreneur interesting in advertizing my brand. However d 10k per day cost is too high for startups like me. Are der other plans with lower charges? Please clarify. Many thanks!

Thanks for this question as 125 by 125 being N3,500 or N5,000 daily is still better as I wanted to complain about this also but big companies can still afford it for N300K monthly.
Re: Nairaland Advert Cost Is Too High by Youngzedd(m): 8:11pm On Sep 27, 2012
Oboy! This one don pass Google Adword.

To face the fact, it's too much, what of text ads is it available?
Re: Nairaland Advert Cost Is Too High by Excelboi(m): 8:50pm On Sep 27, 2012
Don't you guys also think the traffic is high? 10k should be arnd $80 which to some company is peanut for advert daily!!!
Re: Nairaland Advert Cost Is Too High by legalwealth(m): 9:03pm On Sep 27, 2012
Excelboi: Don't you guys also think the traffic is high? 10k should be arnd $80 which to some company is peanut for advert daily!!!

to some companies...

why not mention entrepreneur like you nd I.

Seun shld at least consider ...
Re: Nairaland Advert Cost Is Too High by hottprince: 7:30am On Sep 28, 2012
No legalwealth seun didn't mean the advert for you and me.But I'll rather stick my head in hot oil than to adertise on nairaland.Why wud I go for nairaland in d 1st place when oda big sites offer at cheaper rates,don't forget the free advertisin u cn do on youtube.even creating a facebook n twitter fan page advertises your business on its own.better still I'll bid for a small slot on punch that mostly every one will see.rather than nairaland.I'm not being antagonistic here I'm just talkin common sense
Re: Nairaland Advert Cost Is Too High by legalwealth(m): 7:42am On Sep 28, 2012
hottprince: No legalwealth seun didn't mean the advert for you and me.But I'll rather stick my head in hot oil than to adertise on nairaland.Why wud I go for nairaland in d 1st place when oda big sites offer at cheaper rates,don't forget the free advertisin u cn do on youtube.even creating a facebook n twitter fan page advertises your business on its own.better still I'll bid for a small slot on punch that mostly every one will see.rather than nairaland.I'm not being antagonistic here I'm just talkin common sense

Right...I was even considering trying nairaland out soon but I considered getting unto thursday Guardian where I will see lots of youths that are ready to flow with me giving them the best of my ways of making money both online and offline with as low as N15,000 which most people will see that day and even for life.

Do you about Punch advertisement wella?
If yes,how do they do theirs and how can I easily get enrolled?
Re: Nairaland Advert Cost Is Too High by emsquare(m): 7:46am On Sep 28, 2012
Quite high!
Re: Nairaland Advert Cost Is Too High by hottprince: 7:52am On Sep 28, 2012
legalwealth:

Right...I was even considering trying nairaland out soon but I considered getting unto thursday Guardian where I will see lots of youths that are ready to flow with me giving them the best of my ways of making money both online and offline with as low as N15,000 which most people will see that day and even for life.

Do you about Punch advertisement wella?
If yes,how do they do theirs and how can. I easily get enrolled?
I don't really know bout punch vnt tried it before bt I knw u cn get a slot for less than nairaland's
Re: Nairaland Advert Cost Is Too High by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 28, 2012
10k per day is a little bit on the high side for me. angry
Re: Nairaland Advert Cost Is Too High by ghettodreamz(m): 8:55am On Sep 28, 2012
10K/Day, oga oooo. Seun.. Seun... At least try consider those who are just starting up, as far as a place like Nairaland is concerned, consideration have to be given to the low-income earners/entrepreneurs who would like to leverage on the traffic Nairaland is generating to make known their business to the world, but that 10K/day thing is like shutting them out oooooo which ought not to be so, try encourage the young folks out here remember you were once like them years back. No hard feeling bro, just a tip of advice to help make Nairaland a more and better place for all.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Advert Cost Is Too High by legalwealth(m): 8:58am On Sep 28, 2012
hottprince:
I don't really know bout punch vnt tried it before bt I knw u cn get a slot for less than nairaland's

Ok but I though that their minimum is 15K.
Anyone here have clue?
Re: Nairaland Advert Cost Is Too High by legalwealth(m): 9:01am On Sep 28, 2012
ghettodreamz: 10K/Day, oga oooo. Seun.. Seun... At least try consider those who are just starting up, as far as a place like Nairaland is concerned, consideration have to be given to the low-income earners/entrepreneurs who would like to leverage on the traffic Nairaland is generating to make known their business to the world, but that 10K/day thing is like shutting them out oooooo which ought not to be so, try encourage the young folks out here remember you were once like them years back. No hard feeling bro, just a tip of advice to help make Nairaland a more and better place for all.

I taught of sugesting how to do that smartly as time goes on though still like that for big companies as it is not of no effect to big companies like that but he needs to consider upcoming entrepreuer like us as youve said above and I like it.
Re: Nairaland Advert Cost Is Too High by ghettodreamz(m): 9:07am On Sep 28, 2012
legalwealth:

I taught of sugesting how to do that smartly as time goes on though still like that for big companies as it is not of no effect to big companies like that but he needs to consider upcoming entrepreuer like us as youve said above and I like it.

I believe him or any of the Biz section mods will get to see this and re-address the issue, so as not to push away intending prospects, even the so-called big companies 300k/monthly for adverts no be small thing ooooo.
Re: Nairaland Advert Cost Is Too High by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 28, 2012
Nice points for consideration. I honestly think that 10k per day is probably on the high side considering the fact that most people who would seriously like to advertise on Nairaland cannot really afford such.

I really believe that he should consider and try to bring variations both about price as regards to size of banners, the time advert will appear and so on. This should be done in relation to the price that will be charged.

Every one should be able to chose what he can conveniently afford.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Advert Cost Is Too High by dejiswaggs(m): 10:58am On Sep 28, 2012
Oga Sheun Wanna Be A Billionaire Like Zuck!
grin
Re: Nairaland Advert Cost Is Too High by ifsez: 11:26am On Sep 28, 2012
legalwealth:

Ok but I though that their minimum is 15K.
Anyone here have clue?

Only boxes in the papers are that affordable.
Black and white 1x1 rates.
For Guardian 1x1 is 6,458 add 5% Vat
Punch 1x1 5,266.74 add 5% Vat
Thisday 1x1 8,750 add 5% Vat
Vanguard 1x1 6,825 add 5% Vat.

These boxes are quite small so your ad must really stand out or it will be lost and you will be unable to reach your target audience.
If you need more help you can mail romjiksgroup@gmail.com or call 0818 654 2870
Re: Nairaland Advert Cost Is Too High by dejiswaggs(m): 11:45am On Sep 28, 2012
legalwealth:

Thanks and can you give me picture of how 1 X 1 is and any other bigger ones and their fees on Thursday Guardian and business day of Punch?
Oga Legal Wealth , You know I know you well, I will advice you to hold on to this info, cos you will really need it to succeed in this line of biz we are in to......you know the info publishing stuff...
Re: Nairaland Advert Cost Is Too High by legalwealth(m): 12:18pm On Sep 28, 2012
dejiswaggs: Oga Legal Wealth , You know I know you well, I will advice you to hold on to this info, cos you will really need it to succeed in this line of biz we are in to......you know the info publishing stuff...

Hmmm!
How you know me well... And what info.

I'm listening plz...
Re: Nairaland Advert Cost Is Too High by unclenna(m): 6:16pm On Sep 28, 2012
virtuoso01: Nice points for consideration. I honestly think that 10k per day is probably on the high side considering the fact that most people who would seriously like to advertise on Nairaland cannot really afford such.

I really believe that he should consider and try to bring variations both about price as regards to size of banners, the time advert will appear and so on. This should be done in relation to the price that will be charged.

Every one should be able to chose what he can conveniently afford.
very good point........... cool
Re: Nairaland Advert Cost Is Too High by ifsez: 11:59am On Oct 03, 2012
1x1 or box size in the Guardian.

Re: Nairaland Advert Cost Is Too High by ifsez: 12:03pm On Oct 03, 2012
The tiny box with the Public Notice is the 1x1 size.Hope this picture helps.
Re: Nairaland Advert Cost Is Too High by chiefkpokp(m): 12:51pm On Oct 03, 2012
legalwealth:

Thanks for this question as 125 by 125 being N3,500 or N5,000 daily is still better as I wanted to complain about this also but big companies can still afford it for N300K monthly.

Una wan thief? 300k monthly......

(1) (Reply)

Mko Abiola's Daughter Bags £100,000 Deal At Dragons Den Uk / How To Create A Video For A Gig In Fiverr / Relevance Of An INTERCOM To A Business Environment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.