Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,900 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

20yr-old DAVIDO Has Bought A House Worth N140 Million In Lekki:: (picture Inside - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 20yr-old DAVIDO Has Bought A House Worth N140 Million In Lekki:: (picture Inside (24821 Views)

Comedian Amb. Wahala, The Former First Lady Bought A Car For (photos) / Photos: Meet Cute Ladies Davido Has Dated So Far And What They Said About Him / Nigerian Actress Called Ini-edo Newly Acquaired A House Worth Of N70M Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

20yr-old DAVIDO Has Bought A House Worth N140 Million In Lekki:: (picture Inside by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 27, 2012
Information just reaching EDESON ONLINE NEWS revealed that fast rising Nigerian Musician David Adeleke popularly known as DAVIDO has bought a House (Home) worth N140 million in Lekki Lagos. According to our informant who spoke through a telephone chat, Davido concluded acquisition of the house between yesterday and today. The house is close to where his father also has a house in Lekki.

Wow! Congrats to him.

Visit my website for more gist; www...com

Re: 20yr-old DAVIDO Has Bought A House Worth N140 Million In Lekki:: (picture Inside by acidtalk: 8:57pm On Sep 27, 2012
Its obvious you just want visitors to your blog and NOTHING else.

NONSENSE!!!
Re: 20yr-old DAVIDO Has Bought A House Worth N140 Million In Lekki:: (picture Inside by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 27, 2012
@Acidtalk, you get it wrong. the information is not fake. i'm not forcing anybody to visit my blog. you don't have to sound rude to me like that.

1 Like

Re: 20yr-old DAVIDO Has Bought A House Worth N140 Million In Lekki:: (picture Inside by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 27, 2012
Did he buy it with his money or his father's money? What on earth does he need it for? What a spoilt brat! Smh
Re: 20yr-old DAVIDO Has Bought A House Worth N140 Million In Lekki:: (picture Inside by acidtalk: 10:09pm On Sep 27, 2012
EdesonNews: @Acidtalk, you get it wrong. the information is not fake. i'm not forcing anybody to visit my blog. you don't have to sound rude to me like that.

You should be happy I sounded that way, because normally I break the heads on jouirnalist who supplies me news without detailed facts and evidences.
Re: 20yr-old DAVIDO Has Bought A House Worth N140 Million In Lekki:: (picture Inside by RickyRoss1(m): 10:16pm On Sep 27, 2012
EdesonNews: Information just reaching EDESON ONLINE NEWS revealed that fast rising Nigerian Musician David Adeleke popularly known as DAVIDO has bought a House (Home) worth N140 million in Lekki Lagos. According to our informant who spoke through a telephone chat, Davido concluded acquisition of the house between yesterday and today. The house is close to where his father also has a house in Lekki.

Wow! Congrats to him.

Visit my website for more gist; www...com

Oga, wetin be the source of your rumor?
Am not doubting this Davido, his father is super rich and Nigerian musicians are swimming in money these days unlike before when they were all broke assssess.
But it will be good if you support your hear say with FACTS and evidence
Re: 20yr-old DAVIDO Has Bought A House Worth N140 Million In Lekki:: (picture Inside by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 27, 2012
no more daddy spanking after late nights. congrats wink
Re: 20yr-old DAVIDO Has Bought A House Worth N140 Million In Lekki:: (picture Inside by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 27, 2012
This is not a rumour by brother. i don't just post anything i see. i have reliable sources and insiders in the industry.
Ricky_Ross:

Oga, wetin be the source of your rumor?
Am not doubting this Davido, his father is super rich and Nigerian musicians are swimming in money these days unlike before when they were all broke assssess.
But it will be good if you support your hear say with FACTS and evidence
Re: 20yr-old DAVIDO Has Bought A House Worth N140 Million In Lekki:: (picture Inside by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 27, 2012
Even a dimwit should know that his father bought the house. . .and probably Davido merely moved in or plans to move in to it. Not even D'Banj or Tuface own a house that expensive; that effectively rules out any remote possibility that this one-hit-single upstart bought the house with his own money.

Then again let's be sure that the house indeed cost N140m. We know how Naija bloggers and journalists pluck imaginary figures out of their a.n.u.s.

1 Like

Re: 20yr-old DAVIDO Has Bought A House Worth N140 Million In Lekki:: (picture Inside by Nobody: 11:18pm On Sep 27, 2012
acidtalk: Its obvious you just want visitors to your blog and NOTHING else.

NONSENSE!!!

Wat's the harm in that?
You clicked on the link anyway, so whether it's true or not has nothing to do with anything.
Davido if your pops paid for the crib, nice 1. If u did urself, nice 1, if it is all baloney, excellent too.
on the strength of ur talent, i know u r capable anyway.

1 Like

Re: 20yr-old DAVIDO Has Bought A House Worth N140 Million In Lekki:: (picture Inside by Olarmituns(m): 12:47am On Sep 28, 2012
Let celebrate with hm §Θ Δat hw own wil be Δ nxt abi wetin u na §££ ta|k

1 Like

Re: 20yr-old DAVIDO Has Bought A House Worth N140 Million In Lekki:: (picture Inside by SlyIg(f): 1:06am On Sep 28, 2012
Davido ni, Goliath ko ...

1 Like

Re: 20yr-old DAVIDO Has Bought A House Worth N140 Million In Lekki:: (picture Inside by lacasa: 1:19am On Sep 28, 2012
SlyIg: Davido ni, Goliath ko ...

gringringrin

1 Like

Re: 20yr-old DAVIDO Has Bought A House Worth N140 Million In Lekki:: (picture Inside by Goldieluks: 4:08am On Sep 28, 2012
pro01: Even a dimwit should know that his father bought the house. . .and probably Davido merely moved in or plans to move in to it. Not even D'Banj or Tuface own a house that expensive; that effectively rules out any remote possibility that this one-hit-single upstart bought the house with his own money.

Then again let's be sure that the house indeed cost N140m. We know how Naija bloggers and journalists pluck imaginary figures out of their a.n.u.s.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: 20yr-old DAVIDO Has Bought A House Worth N140 Million In Lekki:: (picture Inside by RickyRoss1(m): 7:21am On Sep 28, 2012
pro01: Even a dimwit should know that his father bought the house. . .and probably Davido merely moved in or plans to move in to it. Not even D'Banj or Tuface own a house that expensive; that effectively rules out any remote possibility that this one-hit-single upstart bought the house with his own money.

If you say Tuface and Dbanj cant afford a 140 Million house then you obviously dont know what you are talking about. I am no fan of Dbanj but I tell you Dbanj can afford a 3 million USD house easily. He already own houses in Lagos, London and USA. Tuface spent close to 70 Million settling his baby mamas.

Nigerian musicians are not poor at all. Our musicians are in line to make as much money as American musicians in no distant future. Even Nigerian comedians are living large, one of them was reported to have purchased 2 cars for 37 million naira last few weeks, that shows they are doing well.

2 Likes

Re: 20yr-old DAVIDO Has Bought A House Worth N140 Million In Lekki:: (picture Inside by Booty4me: 9:55am On Sep 28, 2012
Davido No Let Wizkid Get Hbp oooooooo. Wheather na him papa buy am for him it does not change anytin. Choi diz Guy iz too rich for his Age.. Am dieing of envy here o

2 Likes

Re: 20yr-old DAVIDO Has Bought A House Worth N140 Million In Lekki:: (picture Inside by Eve100000: 11:03am On Sep 28, 2012
EdesonNews: @Acidtalk, you get it wrong. the information is not fake. i'm not forcing anybody to visit my blog. you don't have to sound rude to me like that.

Why you dey mind what stupi d people say! What if you want people to visit your blog it's your blog your life you can do whatever you want pay no attention to swi ne like acidtalk!
Re: 20yr-old DAVIDO Has Bought A House Worth N140 Million In Lekki:: (picture Inside by wissezy: 11:05am On Sep 28, 2012
Nwanne spend the money! 'Ego na esiesi.'
Re: 20yr-old DAVIDO Has Bought A House Worth N140 Million In Lekki:: (picture Inside by Eve100000: 11:07am On Sep 28, 2012
acidtalk:

You should be happy I sounded that way, because normally I break the heads on jouirnalist who supplies me news without detailed facts and evidences.

Mumu!!!
Re: 20yr-old DAVIDO Has Bought A House Worth N140 Million In Lekki:: (picture Inside by Eve100000: 11:08am On Sep 28, 2012
berem: Did he buy it with his money or his father's money? What on earth does he need it for? What a spoilt brat! Smh

I smell jealousy jealousy

2 Likes

Re: 20yr-old DAVIDO Has Bought A House Worth N140 Million In Lekki:: (picture Inside by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 28, 2012
Thanks a lot for your support and kind gestures.
Eve100000:

Why you dey mind what stupi d people say! What if you want people to visit your blog it's your blog your life you can do whatever you want pay no attention to swi ne like acidtalk!
Re: 20yr-old DAVIDO Has Bought A House Worth N140 Million In Lekki:: (picture Inside by wonlasewonimi: 11:48am On Sep 28, 2012
Ricky_Ross:

If you say Tuface and Dbanj cant afford a 140 Million house then you obviously dont know what you are talking about. I am no fan of Dbanj but I tell you Dbanj can afford a 3 million USD house easily. He already own houses in Lagos, London and USA. Tuface spent close to 70 Million settling his baby mamas.

Nigerian musicians are not poor at all. Our musicians are in line to make as much money as American musicians in no distant future. Even Nigerian comedians are living large, one of them was reported to have purchased 2 cars for 37 million naira last few weeks, that shows they are doing well.

Have you seen Daddy showkey lately?

4 Likes

Re: 20yr-old DAVIDO Has Bought A House Worth N140 Million In Lekki:: (picture Inside by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:48pm On Sep 28, 2012
The guy is there rocking his money and his house (if the story is really true) and you guys are here flinging insults at each other! Rubbish!!!
Re: 20yr-old DAVIDO Has Bought A House Worth N140 Million In Lekki:: (picture Inside by RickyRoss1(m): 1:35pm On Sep 28, 2012
wonlasewonimi:

Have you seen Daddy showkey lately?

When was the last time Daddy showkey released a song?
We are talking about the new crop of Nigerian musicians, not the daddy showkey, felix liberty, Daniel Wilson era. Those old musicians can hardly pay their house rents.

Its just like comparing Rashidi Yekini era with the current crop of African footballers that earn millions of dollars yearly.

1 Like

Re: 20yr-old DAVIDO Has Bought A House Worth N140 Million In Lekki:: (picture Inside by Nobody: 12:55am On Sep 29, 2012
So many cry babies on Nairaland. 140 million is not too much money for Davido or anyone who works hard. I expected you people to congratulate the hardworking young man for his success. Stop this class warfare. Davido made hundreds of millions of naira during his album lunch. If you check the roll-call during that album lunch it was attended by not less than 20 billionaires who came to just appreciate the father's benevolence, even Dangote was there.

1 Like

Re: 20yr-old DAVIDO Has Bought A House Worth N140 Million In Lekki:: (picture Inside by mimicue(f): 12:08pm On Sep 29, 2012
Aww congratulation hun.. @ least he worked for it.. kiss. My future husby I see u

1 Like

Re: 20yr-old DAVIDO Has Bought A House Worth N140 Million In Lekki:: (picture Inside by DukeNija(m): 3:07pm On Sep 29, 2012
berem: Did he buy it with his money or his father's money? What on earth does he need it for? What a spoilt brat! Smh

Wetin Concern You. Is it your money??
Re: 20yr-old DAVIDO Has Bought A House Worth N140 Million In Lekki:: (picture Inside by tellwsdom: 11:54pm On Sep 29, 2012
This is an hotel and not a house for crying out loud sad sad
Re: 20yr-old DAVIDO Has Bought A House Worth N140 Million In Lekki:: (picture Inside by albacete(m): 2:15pm On Sep 30, 2012
Re: 20yr-old DAVIDO Has Bought A House Worth N140 Million In Lekki:: (picture Inside by Ivynwa(f): 5:30pm On Sep 30, 2012
I'm happy for the young man, good to see Nigerian youths blossoming into success and good musical careers.
This Davido fella should inspire some spoilt rich kids that allow the riches of their parents get to their head, his father is very rich and he still went working hard for himself. I'm happy for him

2 Likes

Re: 20yr-old DAVIDO Has Bought A House Worth N140 Million In Lekki:: (picture Inside by wonlasewonimi: 1:12pm On Oct 01, 2012
Ivynwa: I'm happy for the young man, good to see Nigerian youths blossoming into success and good musical careers.
This Davido fella should inspire some spoilt rich kids that allow the riches of their parents get to their head, his father is very rich and he still went working hard for himself. I'm happy for him

Hardwork is singing Ekuro la ba ku ewa?
Re: 20yr-old DAVIDO Has Bought A House Worth N140 Million In Lekki:: (picture Inside by nwadieze(m): 12:38pm On Jul 05, 2013
congrats DIVIDO

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido And His Whole Crew Are Cool With Wizkid, Bloggers Are Devil - Aloma 30BG. / Runtown to lead #EndSARS protest on Thursday / Esther Aduke Toke's 70th Birthday Party (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.