Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,571 members, 7,837,165 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Is It Good To Eat Maggots ? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Is It Good To Eat Maggots ? (1281 Views)

See This BIG Crab Am About To Eat / Seeing Maggots In Pepper / How To Eat Meat In Public? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Good To Eat Maggots ? by felifeli: 9:27pm On Sep 27, 2012
Can you eat maggot?
God done catch that fine girl today. See as she is shaking her head .(God forbid)
If you eat in a buka (those Mama Risikat and Mama Risirat people ) or even most restaurants in Naija you probably eat maggots everyday. Walai if you see the kind of tomatoes and peppers that they use to cook, with maggots inside them. But after they have ground the pepper and mixed it with maggi and co , you will never know.
Maggot dey sweet o. Abi I lie ?
Re: Is It Good To Eat Maggots ? by UmericanGirl(f): 9:35pm On Sep 27, 2012
Extra protein grin
Re: Is It Good To Eat Maggots ? by HOTCASSY(f): 8:35am On Sep 28, 2012
disgusting
Re: Is It Good To Eat Maggots ? by felifeli: 8:47am On Sep 29, 2012
HOTCASSY: disgusting

After you done chop am finish ? smiley
Re: Is It Good To Eat Maggots ? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 29, 2012
I don't know if actual flie larvae are safe to eat, but most grubs are very high in protein and are eaten widely by African & Australian native tribes.

Re: Is It Good To Eat Maggots ? by dominique(f): 4:36pm On Sep 29, 2012
Its a delicacy in some parts of the world. Me sef must av eaten my fair share unknownigly tongue but what doesnt kill you.....
Re: Is It Good To Eat Maggots ? by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 30, 2012
I prefer to drink liquefied maggots.
Re: Is It Good To Eat Maggots ? by dominique(f): 11:19am On Sep 30, 2012
pro01: I prefer to drink liquefied maggots.

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Is It Good To Eat Maggots ? by Abujafood: 10:23am On Oct 03, 2012
Maggots are sweeter than worms although someone once said Cockroach is the best! I've never eaten any of the above but OP in case you try please share your experience with us!
Re: Is It Good To Eat Maggots ? by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 06, 2012
Have u eva eaten soup with local maggi inside(igbos call it ogiri)..then u must have eaten maggot.
Re: Is It Good To Eat Maggots ? by ikechukz(m): 9:39am On Oct 06, 2012
free meat and u still dey complain
Re: Is It Good To Eat Maggots ? by dominique(f): 3:52pm On Oct 06, 2012
Abujafood: Maggots are sweeter than worms although someone once said Cockroach is the best! I've never eaten any of the above but OP in case you try please share your experience with us!

shocked shocked pukes!!! tongue
Re: Is It Good To Eat Maggots ? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 06, 2012
ewwwwwww!!!

(1) (Reply)

Crispy Potato / Drink Ginger Beer For Amazing Health Benefits / Pls Where Can I Learn How To make Chin-chin, Shuku-shuku And Gurudi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.