Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,695 members, 7,813,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

Urgent Help On Disk Space - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Urgent Help On Disk Space (526 Views)

50gb Disk Space And 50gb Band Width For Just N1,000 | Free 7 Days Test / Help Me Out! Disk Space Exhausted. / Web Disk Space: What's The Worth Of 50mb? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Help On Disk Space by remmyz(m): 10:38pm On Sep 27, 2012
good evening pals...been having this problem for the past 3 weeks..if i try to login into my webmail account, i get user is over quota...i contacted my webhost to help increase it to 300...in two days time, samething happen. still contacted my webhost to increase it to 500, in less than two days, it re occur. gurus in the building, does it mean my webhost is not secure?
Re: Urgent Help On Disk Space by DualCore1: 5:43pm On Sep 28, 2012
Contact your webhost with this issue. They are the ones with access to the server, they can investigate.
Re: Urgent Help On Disk Space by mrperfect(m): 7:12pm On Sep 28, 2012
Loging into your cpanel and see total quote you are assigned and have used this will give you hint of what you are doing.
Also when login try to clean up things you don't need in the system to free space.
Re: Urgent Help On Disk Space by Afam4eva(m): 7:14pm On Sep 28, 2012
remmyz: good evening pals...been having this problem for the past 3 weeks..if i try to login into my webmail account, i get user is over quota...i contacted my webhost to help increase it to 300...in two days time, samething happen. still contacted my webhost to increase it to 500, in less than two days, it re occur. gurus in the building, does it mean my webhost is not secure?
Can we have a link to the website in question so that we could do some investigations.
Re: Urgent Help On Disk Space by yamakuza: 8:53pm On Sep 28, 2012
remmyz: good evening pals...been having this problem for the past 3 weeks..if i try to login into my webmail account, i get user is over quota...i contacted my webhost to help increase it to 300...in two days time, samething happen. still contacted my webhost to increase it to 500, in less than two days, it re occur. gurus in the building, does it mean my webhost is not secure?

how many gb is your hosting package?

what CMS are you running on your site?

Why not redirect some mails to a gmail account?

What kind of messages are in your mailbox?

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Your Advice On This..... / King Of Cms...learn To Earn / Introducing Nairatrain -fastest Means To Reach To People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.