Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Bomb Factory Found In Kano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Factory Found In Kano (10678 Views)

Police Uncover MASSOB Bomb Factory In Imo / Police Discover Bomb Factory In Enugu / Four Soldiers Die As Troops Uncover Yobe Bomb Factory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bomb Factory Found In Kano by r231(m): 11:24pm On Sep 27, 2012
The Police Command in Kano State on Thursday announced the discovery of a bomb factory at Hawan Hotoro Area in Kano metropolis.
The Commissioner of Police , Mr Ibrahim Idris, confirmed this while briefing newsmen in Kano.

He said two suspected owners of the factory were arrested during the operation.

Idris told newsmen that assorted bomb manufacturing materials were also discovered.

He said the factory, which had been cordoned off by mobile policemen, would be demolished.

The commissioner said three vehicles were also found and taken to the police headquarters, Bompai, Kano.

Idris said other items discovered were 100 detonators, the main primer for the construction of Improvised Explosive Device (IED), concentrated salt, used to mix with ammonium nitrate.

The others included: T and T, a high calbre military chemical for bomb making; battery chargers, laptop computers, finished IEDs, four AK 47 rifles and eight fully loaded magazines.

Idris commended members of the public for providing useful information to the police.

He assured the people that the command would intensify raid on flash points until total peace was restored in the state.

Boko Haram since the 20 January multiple attacka has been active in the state.

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2012/09/27/bomb-factory-found-in-kano/

1 Like

Re: Bomb Factory Found In Kano by GARRIWARLORD(m): 11:54pm On Sep 27, 2012
Good job.. But will this reduce the damage boko haram can do? Cos we have arrested many members of the sect,their secretary their spokesman,but still boko haram still causes damage...
Why dont our leaders attack this issue from the roots...prevention is better than cure.... We are not satisfied with arrests after innocent people have been killed..
Inshort am tired....
Re: Bomb Factory Found In Kano by taharqa: 1:26am On Sep 28, 2012
God bless those people who provided the info...kudos to the people of Kano who have mostly presented demselves creditably through out this BH drama.

God bless our courageous Men in Uniform; we thank them for choosing to sacrifice their lives for the rest of us.

10 Likes

Re: Bomb Factory Found In Kano by lacasa: 1:40am On Sep 28, 2012
taharqa:
God bless those people who provided the info...kudos to the people of Kano who have mostly presently creditably through out this BH drama.

God bless our courageous Men in Uniform; we thank them for choosing to sacrificing their lives for the rest of us.

Word!

1 Like

Re: Bomb Factory Found In Kano by k2039: 1:45am On Sep 28, 2012
[size=15pt]I know JTF are trying their best to get read of this miscreant

Boko Haram and I know that this is not a war they(BH) can win.

Two thumbs up for JTF
[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Factory Found In Kano by Okijajuju1(m): 1:51am On Sep 28, 2012
While the rest of Nigeria is investing in cement factories, car factories and other sustainable things... the North is opening BOMB FACTORIES.. I wonder what their ultimate agenda is with this Boko Haram thing.. I know that this has to do with more than just politics.. These Northerners have a sinister plan, soon we shall find out..

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Factory Found In Kano by Bella3(f): 1:56am On Sep 28, 2012
Bombs is our natural resources- Says bokoharam

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Factory Found In Kano by Nobody: 1:59am On Sep 28, 2012
Of course there'll be a bomb factory found in Kano! I mean, it's Kano!!
Re: Bomb Factory Found In Kano by Nobody: 2:01am On Sep 28, 2012
I can't sleep, so I'm downloading Inception on PirateBay. Again! Bleep insomnia!
Re: Bomb Factory Found In Kano by Hadone(m): 2:10am On Sep 28, 2012
YOU CAN SEE HOW THE NORTHERNERS ARE WORKING DAY BY DAY TO DISARM BOKOHARAM AND LIVE IN PEACE. BUT SOME USELESS PEOPLE DONT SEEMS TO CARE, AS THEY LEVEL EVERY NORTHENER OR MUSLIMS AS BOKOHARAM FORGETING THE FACT THAT BOKO HARAM HAS SO FAR KILLED MORE MUSLIMS THAN CHRISTAINS, MORE NORTHENER THAN SOUTHENERS. JUST LOOK AT THE SITUATION CAREFULLY, YOU CAN EASILY REALISE HOW COMMITTED BH IS IN DISCHARGING ITS RESPONSIBILITY OF DESTROYING THE NORTH. IF THEY SUCCEED IN FOOLING YOU TO BELIEVE THAT THEIR ATTACKS ON CHURCHES IS A WAR AGAINST CHRISTAINS, WHAT DOES ATTACKS ON MUSLIMS, SCHOOLS, MARKETS AND TELECOMMUNICATIONS EQUIPMENTS SIGNIFY?

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Factory Found In Kano by Madawaki01(m): 2:15am On Sep 28, 2012
Commendations to the Nigerian police,they're trying their best.
Re: Bomb Factory Found In Kano by ashson: 2:29am On Sep 28, 2012
Alhamdulillah! i know that gej wil4 not be happy with this, because he wants the north to suffer and demolish. last time he said all investors can go and invest in the south and east. the troubles are only in the north. what does that signify? God pass them

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Factory Found In Kano by mkmyers45(m): 2:30am On Sep 28, 2012
Not in the least suprising but will it be enough?
Re: Bomb Factory Found In Kano by sambos994(m): 2:39am On Sep 28, 2012
GARRI~ WARLORD:
Good job.. But will this reduce the damage boko haram can do? Cos we have arrested many members of the sect,their secretary their spokesman,but still boko haram still causes damage...
Why dont our leaders attack this issue from the roots...prevention is better than cure.... We are not satisfied with arrests after innocent people have been killed..
Inshort am tired....

When was the last time you heard of a bombing, or a gunfight that killed civilians?

1 Like

Re: Bomb Factory Found In Kano by Nobody: 3:16am On Sep 28, 2012
ok well done! I hope my little Congratulation would go a long way to chargin dem to do more
Re: Bomb Factory Found In Kano by browncool(m): 3:20am On Sep 28, 2012
I expected the reporter to at least write names of the owner of the factories, when you catch people like these and their names are not listed, it encourages other stup*d brain washed guys who may want to join this ugly BH people and it also encourages their sponsors to continue in this idiotic act

1 Like

Re: Bomb Factory Found In Kano by ochallo: 4:28am On Sep 28, 2012
Had_one: YOU CAN SEE HOW THE NORTHERNERS ARE WORKING DAY BY DAY TO DISARM BOKOHARAM AND LIVE IN PEACE. BUT SOME USELESS PEOPLE DONT SEEMS TO CARE, AS THEY LEVEL EVERY NORTHENER OR MUSLIMS AS BOKOHARAM FORGETING THE FACT THAT BOKO HARAM HAS SO FAR KILLED MORE MUSLIMS THAN CHRISTAINS, MORE NORTHENER THAN SOUTHENERS. JUST LOOK AT THE SITUATION CAREFULLY, YOU CAN EASILY REALISE HOW COMMITTED BH IS IN DISCHARGING ITS RESPONSIBILITY OF DESTROYING THE NORTH. IF THEY SUCCEED IN FOOLING YOU TO BELIEVE THAT THEIR ATTACKS ON CHURCHES IS A WAR AGAINST CHRISTAINS, WHAT DOES ATTACKS ON MUSLIMS, SCHOOLS, MARKETS AND TELECOMMUNICATIONS EQUIPMENTS SIGNIFY?

Must you guys always try to defend your religion at every slightest opportunity and if you want to why not defend it with the truth. More moslems have been killed, really? You mean the firing and bombing of churches every sunday were killing moslems who had nothing to do and then went to church and got bombed to death?

The fact you should know is that violence would always be a stain on islam as all countries with majority of moslems are completely violent. Deal with it.

7 Likes

Re: Bomb Factory Found In Kano by jamil2(m): 4:57am On Sep 28, 2012
Okija_juju: While the rest of Nigeria is investing in cement factories, car factories and other sustainable things... the North is opening BOMB FACTORIES.. I wonder what their ultimate agenda is with this Boko Haram thing.. I know that this has to do with more than just politics.. These Northerners have a sinister plan, soon we shall find out..
Mr. It's the matter of time we should invest in the afore mentioned factories, as at now we are busy finding out Boko harams ( mostly are pdp tools) from their hide and send them out from our territory so as to enable us continue living in harmony with mostly people from East and South as normal, which most of them despite these bombings they choosed to live with us and they aren't ready to relocate to the so called peaceful community as the purpose known only by them. However, Pdp is our problem in the North thank God Azazi is alive for more information kindly contact him.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Factory Found In Kano by Aphrygian(m): 5:07am On Sep 28, 2012
Enters d thread;putting on my cd player and finally dancing 'ASOOOOOOONTO'
Re: Bomb Factory Found In Kano by omobabe1(m): 5:37am On Sep 28, 2012
Had_one: YOU CAN SEE HOW THE NORTHERNERS ARE WORKING DAY BY DAY TO DISARM BOKOHARAM AND LIVE IN PEACE. BUT SOME USELESS PEOPLE DONT SEEMS TO CARE, AS THEY LEVEL EVERY NORTHENER OR MUSLIMS AS BOKOHARAM FORGETING THE FACT THAT BOKO HARAM HAS SO FAR KILLED MORE MUSLIMS THAN CHRISTAINS, MORE NORTHENER THAN SOUTHENERS. JUST LOOK AT THE SITUATION CAREFULLY, YOU CAN EASILY REALISE HOW COMMITTED BH IS IN DISCHARGING ITS RESPONSIBILITY OF DESTROYING THE NORTH. IF THEY SUCCEED IN FOOLING YOU TO BELIEVE THAT THEIR ATTACKS ON CHURCHES IS A WAR AGAINST CHRISTAINS, WHAT DOES ATTACKS ON MUSLIMS, SCHOOLS, MARKETS AND TELECOMMUNICATIONS EQUIPMENTS SIGNIFY?
AND WHAT IS D MEANING OF ALL DIS TRASH? WHERE & WHERE DID D BH KILL MUSLIM OR BOMB MOSQUE? I PRAY D BH VISIT ALL UR FAMILY MEMBER ON A GUD FRIDAY SOONEST.PLS SAY AMEN. grin
AND WHAT IS D MEANING OF ALL DIS TRASH? WHERE & WHERE DID D BH KILL MUSLIM OR BOMB MOSQUE? I PRAY D BH VISIT ALL UR FAMILY MEMBER ON A GUD FRIDAY SOONEST.PLS SAY AMEN.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Factory Found In Kano by Braincage: 5:49am On Sep 28, 2012
omo babe: AND WHAT IS D MEANING OF ALL DIS TRASH? WHERE & WHERE DID D BH KILL MUSLIM OR BOMB MOSQUE? I PRAY D BH VISIT ALL UR FAMILY MEMBER ON A GUD FRIDAY SOONEST.PLS SAY AMEN. ;DAND WHAT IS D MEANING OF ALL DIS TRASH? WHERE & WHERE DID D BH KILL MUSLIM OR BOMB MOSQUE? I PRAY D BH VISIT ALL UR FAMILY MEMBER ON A GUD FRIDAY SOONEST.PLS SAY AMEN.

Guy PLEASE use ur sense. See ur prayer, n i guess u r a ''christian''.

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Factory Found In Kano by boiohboi(m): 6:13am On Sep 28, 2012
Okija_juju: While the rest of Nigeria is investing in cement factories, car factories and other sustainable things... the North is opening BOMB FACTORIES.. I wonder what their ultimate agenda is with this Boko Haram thing.. I know that this has to do with more than just politics.. These Northerners have a sinister plan, soon we shall find out..
Re: Bomb Factory Found In Kano by boiohboi(m): 6:15am On Sep 28, 2012
Sum pple r not just matured in writn.dey writ. anytin dat comes of dia mouth like a babies.
Re: Bomb Factory Found In Kano by ojeniyi1: 6:17am On Sep 28, 2012
Boko haram belongs to the ruling party......it shows how far our cultist party pdp can to achieve their devilish objectives. They destoyed nepa in order to individually own it,where is mtel today,nitel was destroyed by this party so as to own and diplomatically enslave nigerian and fill there pockets. Our security arrests pure innocent citizen and claim they are boko haram, how many times has abu qaka been killed? Is he jesus that resurrects? No one should decieve us anymore jaaare
Re: Bomb Factory Found In Kano by Eazeee(m): 6:27am On Sep 28, 2012
If n only if a Ground nut factory or even an Onion factory can b also discovered in dis land of Islamic terorist
Re: Bomb Factory Found In Kano by Nobody: 6:35am On Sep 28, 2012
hhahaahshsh. is bomb business really moving well in the north cause there are many bomb factories there. i wont mind opening one in the north if the business is moving fast
Re: Bomb Factory Found In Kano by Nobody: 6:38am On Sep 28, 2012
jamil!:
Mr. It's the matter of time we should invest in the afore mentioned factories, as at now we are busy finding out Boko harams ( mostly are pdp tools) from their hide and send them out from our territory so as to enable us continue living in harmony with mostly people from East and South as normal, which most of them despite these bombings they choosed to live with us and they aren't ready to relocate to the so called peaceful community as the purpose known only by them. However, Pdp is our problem in the North thank God Azazi is alive for more information kindly contact him.

see reasoning
Re: Bomb Factory Found In Kano by pneumaticos(m): 6:55am On Sep 28, 2012
for those siding with the devil..your leaders are in full surpot of bh..everybody knows that..but even bh does not know that it a war they cannot win.terrorist organisations in the name of islamabad v started operations since the sixthies and yet islamabad has not been able to rule the world and never can it ever rule
Re: Bomb Factory Found In Kano by Delightbaby(f): 7:16am On Sep 28, 2012
May GOD have mercy. Why moslems always defend dere religion at any slightest issues? Religion of peace indeed
Re: Bomb Factory Found In Kano by omoredia: 7:19am On Sep 28, 2012
That's buhari's investment o!sanusi will bring compensation money in 5000 notes denominations. Useless idiots!
Re: Bomb Factory Found In Kano by Delightbaby(f): 7:20am On Sep 28, 2012
May GOD have mercy. Kano state d center of commerce is now bomb center
Re: Bomb Factory Found In Kano by SlyIg(f): 7:37am On Sep 28, 2012
If only there is a bomb that can go ahead and selectively destroy each and everyone of those aboki Muslim 'Maclasomething' Boko Harams' in that North and their sponsors,i wouldnt mind advising the Federal Govt to help establish a bomb factory there. stupidd Foolss...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Free Trade Must Be Fair Trade, Says Buhari / Inter-Zonal Rivalry Exposing EFCC Operatives In Lagos To COVID-19 Infection / Wikileak's Revelation On Fuel Subsidy & Gej Corrupt Practices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.