Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

When Yoruba Are Deported From their residence in Yorubaland - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Yoruba Are Deported From their residence in Yorubaland (2240 Views)

Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland / EFCC Swoops On Diezani’s Residence In Abuja As Ex-minister Is Arrested In London / Buhari And Other APC Leaders Meet IBB In His Hilltop Residence In Minna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Yoruba Are Deported From their residence in Yorubaland by mekuslogan: 1:10am On Sep 28, 2012
Aigbofa:

Do you know how many million ibos we can use that to justify their deportation?

You do not need to justify Igbo deportation from Yorubaland. It is not unexpected. You need to tell me why you are deporting your fellow Yoruba man from his Yoruba residence.
Re: When Yoruba Are Deported From their residence in Yorubaland by Nobody: 1:12am On Sep 28, 2012
mekuslogan:

You do not need to justify Igbo deportation from Yorubaland. It is not unexpected. You need to tell me why you are deporting your fellow Yoruba man from his Yoruba residence.

How many times do I need to explain this to you?
Re: When Yoruba Are Deported From their residence in Yorubaland by Nobody: 1:19am On Sep 28, 2012
I just killed your stupid thread.
Re: When Yoruba Are Deported From their residence in Yorubaland by mekuslogan: 1:20am On Sep 28, 2012
Aigbofa:

How many times do I need to explain this to you?

I expect that Igbo will be deported from Lagos because we are not one. Northerners have also been deported even in greater number. So what is the big deal about deporting Igbos?

Tell me why you have to deport a Yoruba from part of Yorubaland to justify anything.Can you not deport Igbos and other non-Yoruba without deporting Yorubas?

As the deportation saga continues, be sure that Yorubas elsewhere in Nigeria will also be deported. All those fake Yorubas in oil companies in the Eastern section of Nigeria will have to give way.
Re: When Yoruba Are Deported From their residence in Yorubaland by mekuslogan: 1:20am On Sep 28, 2012
Aigbofa: I just killed your stupid thread.

Hahhaah! You are a non-starter.
Re: When Yoruba Are Deported From their residence in Yorubaland by Nobody: 1:24am On Sep 28, 2012
mekuslogan:

I expect that Igbo will be deported from Lagos because we are not one. Northerners have also been deported even in greater number. So what is the big deal about deporting Igbos?

Tell me why you have to deport a Yoruba from part of Yorubaland to justify anything.Can you not deport Igbos and other non-Yoruba without deporting Yorubas?

As the deporttion saga continues, be sure that Yorubas elsewhere in Nigeria will also be deported. All those fake Yorubas in oil companies in the Eastern section of Nigeria will have to give way.

Fine, they will be coming back to the sanest part of Nigeria anyway. That could not be a bad thing.
Re: When Yoruba Are Deported From their residence in Yorubaland by Nobody: 1:26am On Sep 28, 2012
mekuslogan:

Hahhaah! You are a non-starter.

I knew that when your replies started getting lame.
Re: When Yoruba Are Deported From their residence in Yorubaland by DuduNegro: 1:29am On Sep 28, 2012
mekuslogan:

Yorubas are not immune from the effects of socioeconomical imbalances. Every society and people must tackle the question of poverty and homelessness. The govt attempts to damper the effects by using redistribution and rehabiitation. Often there is success but then you soon realize that not all are rehabilitatable....they do not respond well to the programms. So what do you do with them?

You cant lock them up and you cant leave them without a support base otherwise the benefits of the program will be unmeaningful.

Part of what to do with them is rehabilitating them elaewhere. For Yorubas, Lagos decided to rehabilitate them in their individual home states and with relatives.

For ibos, Lagos decided to deport them to Alaigbo for their govts to sort out.
Re: When Yoruba Are Deported From their residence in Yorubaland by DuduNegro: 1:32am On Sep 28, 2012
Lagos exercised its obligation to its fellow Yoruba states. It has no such bind with Ibo states and so left the deportees in a central point for sortig and distribution.
Re: When Yoruba Are Deported From their residence in Yorubaland by Nobody: 1:44am On Sep 28, 2012
Viewing this topic: M-16, triple -m-16,

Are these two related? How many monikers do you need to post a comment and then "like" yourself?

ibo and deception!
Re: When Yoruba Are Deported From their residence in Yorubaland by mekuslogan: 3:56am On Sep 28, 2012
Dudu_Negro: Lagos exercised its obligation to its fellow Yoruba states. It has no such bind with Ibo states and so left the deportees in a central point for sortig and distribution.

So Lagos is obligated to deport fellow Yorubas? Na waoh! Awo must be reeling in his grave trying to get up and give Fasola me spanking grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: When Yoruba Are Deported From their residence in Yorubaland by DuduNegro: 4:45am On Sep 28, 2012
In the old age Yorubaland, Kings deported or sent Yorubas into exile who are tried and found to be short on their civic responsibilities to the land. In fact in our land........i dont know about yours, but in Yorubalanda King can be deposed and sent into exile or deported as well.

The consequence and shame of being a reject on our land is a constant awareness that forces a Yoruba person to exercise his/her obligations to society. Those who dont have a price to pay. This is part of the formulation for "omoluabi".

I understand that this is strange to ibo....hence the reason why you all are befuddled by the action of Lagos state govt.....those Yoruba states that received their children back understood the meaning behind it.

If Peter Obi was Yoruba he will understand the ethics behind it, those of you ibos in Lagos who do not desire to be bussed and dumped in Onitsha need to understand the law of this land, your Nigerian constitution does not shield you against Yorubaland customary laws. Behave while you are here as our hosts and humble yourself or get dumped in Onitsha where desperados are waiting to kidnap you for rituals.
Re: When Yoruba Are Deported From their residence in Yorubaland by Antivirus92(m): 5:40am On Sep 28, 2012
When you heard awori and ijebu shouting to osun,ogun,oyo folks to go back to their prisons(home state), you thought they're playing. Now it's time for the action. Only about 23 real igbos have been deported with about 200 or near to it yorobers already sent packing.
Re: When Yoruba Are Deported From their residence in Yorubaland by lagcity(m): 5:42am On Sep 28, 2012
pathetic ibos again. shame shame. ibo man can neva have peace without obsessing about Yoruba. talkative ibos, biko, go and find work. cheesy how can men talk more than women? ibo men una no dey shame?
Re: When Yoruba Are Deported From their residence in Yorubaland by Antivirus92(m): 6:14am On Sep 28, 2012
lagcity: pathetic ibos again. shame shame. ibo man can neva have peace without obsessing about Yoruba. talkative ibos, biko, go and find work. cheesy how can men talk more than women? ibo men una no dey shame?
we know say SHAME na ur SURNAME!
Re: When Yoruba Are Deported From their residence in Yorubaland by Nobody: 6:20am On Sep 28, 2012
lagcity: pathetic ibos again. shame shame. ibo man can neva have peace without obsessing about Yoruba. talkative ibos, biko, go and find work. cheesy how can men talk more than women? ibo men una no dey shame?

"talkative ibos,biko,go and find work"
Is this suppose to be funny or an insult?
Im sure the chinese phone you use to type
this nonsense is imported by a talkative ibo man grin
2.did you say obsess ? U sure say you know the meaning? angry
3. Men talking more than a woman? For real! Everyone in nigeria knows those that talk 5hours b4 engaging in a fight in the strt of lagos cheesy even ghanians now refer to the whole of nigeria as talkatives no action because of what they see in the strt of lagos grin
my brother you re funnyooo,, you should have said ibos are kidnappers
Re: When Yoruba Are Deported From their residence in Yorubaland by DuduNegro: 7:03am On Sep 28, 2012
Antivirus92: When you heard awori and ijebu shouting to osun,ogun,oyo folks to go back to their prisons(home state), you thought they're playing. Now it's time for the action. Only about 23 real igbos have been deported with about 200 or near to it yorobers already sent packing.

...you say what

How many ibos were deported.........did u say 23 ? Pickup the phone and ask Peter Obi how many he counted. They said 9 bus loads of deportees.
Re: When Yoruba Are Deported From their residence in Yorubaland by geeez: 7:36am On Sep 28, 2012
It's tactical. Obviously you're not seeing the big picture because the Yoruba intelligence is far superior. Very soon, you will see us deport millions of Igbos and when you scream, we can always say. "After all we deported Yorubas too" so your marginalization cry won't hold water grin
Re: When Yoruba Are Deported From their residence in Yorubaland by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 28, 2012
sbeezy8: how can a yoruba be deported from yorubaland?

the article says lagos deported people back to ekiti oyo etc- which is still in yorubaland.

ur title doesnt make sense
Thank you. My thoughts exactly.
Re: When Yoruba Are Deported From their residence in Yorubaland by Antivirus92(m): 7:45am On Sep 28, 2012
Dudu_Negro:

...you say what

How many ibos were deported.........did u say 23 ? Pickup the phone and ask Peter Obi how many he counted. They said 9 bus loads of deportees.
nine buses loaded? Since the history of ur family, can they fill nine buses?even if the whole of nigeria is coming for cultural carnival in onitsha i think 9 buses is too much
Re: When Yoruba Are Deported From their residence in Yorubaland by gulfer: 7:50am On Sep 28, 2012
mekuslogan:

So then a Yoruba from Ekiti, Osun, Oyo, Ondo, Ogun stands the same chance of being deported from LAGOS as a non-Yoruba. What is Omoluabi in that?

I know you are from Ekiti. You have no guaranteed stay in Lagos.
They are not been sent back based on where they come from but on lack of identifiable source of livelihood and habitation; is there any problem with sending back redundant people from a state back to their state?
Re: When Yoruba Are Deported From their residence in Yorubaland by naptu2: 9:28am On Sep 28, 2012
I posted this on the other thread and i think I should post it here also.

[size=14pt]Background and context [/size]

Unfortunately, the Lagos State Ministry of Justice website has not been the same since it was attacked by hackers early this year. I was going to repost the environmental sanitation act.

Environmental sanitation law has always been controversial in Lagos. People always complain about the state of the environment, but they complain even more when government takes steps to remedy the situation.

Back in the 1980s people often quoted the report that stated that Lagos was the dirtiest city in the world. Foreign news stations often showed pictures of Oshodi, kids hawking in traffic (dodging cars, etc), heaps of refuse on road median, etc. The people often complain about the presence of lunatics who wander the streets aimlessly.

Government response to these problems have included:

1) Colonial governments deploying health inspectors (the infamous "Wole Wole" ) to ensure that houses, markets, etc were kept clean. The people hated these health inspectors and accused them of bribery (I remember comedy sketches which depicted health inspectors stealing meat from people's pots in the guise of ensuring that the food was suitable for consumption).

2) Military governments deploying soldiers, policemen and other officials (environmental offences task force) to chase away beggars, street traders and other offenders. It was seen as a futile effort, because the traders and beggars would return to the same spot hours later. The law was amended to include the forfeiture of goods seized during such raids and imprisonment of offenders. The task force would seize the goods and burn them. Fela Anikulapo-Kuti sang

The time around 1975 and '77, police go seize expensive goods dem go start to burn burn them. Army go go market, anything cost money go burn burn dem (2x).

Why dem like to burn the things wey dey costee money? Government fit sell to people cheape cheape. Government fit dash people wey no get money.
And the burn burn na im dey sweet dem pass (burn and bribe). Na im dey sweet them pass. Oya oh, burn burn.

(Fela Anikulapo-Kuti, "Confusion Break Bone", c1980)

The people were sympathetic towards the traders and beggars and believed that the task force was cruel and inhuman. The public felt that these people were only trying to earn a living and their presence on the streets was a result of the economic decline caused by the government. It was also felt that sentencing these people to jail would mean sending them to a training centre where they would learn how to become hardened criminals (besides, the prisons were already over crowded. How many prisons would be built to accomodate the vast army of beggars and street traders?).

3) The return to civilian rule in 1999 ushered in a wave of ammendments to the law. The year 2000 amendment created the Kick Against Indiscipline Corps (basically, the environment police) and made the public-private system the only legal means of disposing waste in Lagos. It became illegal to patronise cart pushers and residents were given bin bags for free. Several markets were also closed because the market men and women engaged in street trading and improper means of disposing refuse.

The 2003 amendment presented offenders with 3 choices, rehabilitation, repatriation or jail.

This amendment was made because the government realised that the prison system was over crowded and thus it would not make sense to keep sending people who break the environmental sanitation laws to jail.

Sending them to jail also created bad publicity for the government. Offenders would often be more hardened and a greater danger to the society when they were released than when they were sent to jail. It was therefore decided that jail term would be a last resort.

Offenders would be given a second chance at life via the rehabilitation process. They could also choose to return to their home state via the repatriation process (some realised that it's better to farm in their home state, than to sleep on the streets of Lagos). Their home state government or relatives would be informed ahead of time, so that they can take steps to rehabilitate the returnees. For example, in the documentary I watched, the Kano State Government gave returnees some money to ease the process of resettlement.

Indeed, it was discovered that gangs of criminals act as agents, ferrying people from their home states to Lagos for a fee, promising them jobs when they get to Lagos and subsequently dumping them on the streets of Lagos. These gangs are particularly active in Kano State and Niger Republic. The City of Kano used to be the great economic centre of the sahel region of Africa. People came from far and wide to work in the factories in Kano City. However, chronic electricity cuts have led to the closure of many factories. Criminal gangs promise to help these people get jobs as security guards, okada riders, etc in Lagos in exchange for a fee and dump the people on the streets of Lagos.

In contrast, the rehabilitation and repatriation process would change the lives of offenders and enable them to become respectable and independent citizens.

Further amendments to the law since 2007 (Fashola administration) have made it illegal to give alms to beggars. Citizens are expected to channel such donations to registered charities, orphanages, destitute's homes, churches, mosques and other such institutions. It also provided the option of community service for people who break the law.

It should be noted that, under the law as it was before the 2003 amendment, the people who are currently being returned, would have been sent to jail.

Finally, it's a pity that the author of the article that the OP republished did such a shoddy job. He should have interviewed the returnees and then interviewed Lagos State Government officials. This would enable the public to know whether the scheme is still being implemented the way it was conceived, or whether it has derailed (the rehabilitation process suffered a setback when the Ita-Oko centre was burnt by inmates. Please ignore the bigotry in the link https://www.nairaland.com/400138/area-boys-lagos-ibadan-action ). Rather than doing this, the author wrote a sensational piece (probably to maximise sales/views) that made it seem like the returnees were forcibly deported and that they were returned simply because of their state of origin.
Re: When Yoruba Are Deported From their residence in Yorubaland by lagcity(m): 4:25pm On Sep 28, 2012
Toaskarity:

"talkative ibos,biko,go and find work"
Is this suppose to be funny or an insult?
Im sure the chinese phone you use to type
this nonsense is imported by a talkative ibo man grin
2.did you say obsess ? U sure say you know the meaning? angry
3. Men talking more than a woman? For real! Everyone in nigeria knows those that talk 5hours b4 engaging in a fight in the strt of lagos cheesy even ghanians now refer to the whole of nigeria as talkatives no action because of what they see in the strt of lagos grin
my brother you re funnyooo,, you should have said ibos are kidnappers

chor! chor! chor! chor! chor! na so Igbo man mouth dey run. i wrote 2 lines, u wrote 9 lines tongue tongue. Have u listened to Osadebe's "Ochongonoko"? tongue that's why i don't like greeting my Igbo firends on the street. they always want to talk when u r in a hurry grin
Re: When Yoruba Are Deported From their residence in Yorubaland by ak47mann(m): 8:53pm On Sep 28, 2012
fashola is a leader with vision lagos state shuold be cleared of lazy touts if the state want to develop, lagos should be no mans land if u dont contribute to state treasury go back to ur state
Re: When Yoruba Are Deported From their residence in Yorubaland by remarkD(m): 3:57am On Sep 29, 2012
How many of those people dumped in Anambra were Igbos? Even in your dreams, do you believe that Igbos can be deported from Lagos en masse (or even buses?).
WAKE UP!!!!
Dudu_Negro: In response to OP,

If you follow the reports you will notice that Lagos acted with humility and kindness towards its homeless and stranded kins. They were taken back to their various and individual home states and placed with relatives ....this is how you rehabilitate victims of circumstance.

In the Ibo case, all of them regardless of home states were banded into buses and deported back across the Niger and to the borderline where igboland begins. They dumped them there and let them sort themselves out. This is how you treat nuisanc that are irredeemabl.....vagabonds and theieves and kidnappers looking for get rich quick schemes to own home in lekki.
Re: When Yoruba Are Deported From their residence in Yorubaland by mekuslogan: 4:34am On Sep 30, 2012
Confronted By Obi, Cowardly Fasola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by mekuslogan: 3:58am
•Arrested in Lagos, ‘deported’ to Anambra

By EMMANUEL UZOR, Onitsha and DURO ADESEKO, Lagos

The Onitsha South Local Government Area Secretariat Annex, in Anambra State, was built for administrative purposes. Today, it’s occupied quite alright, but not by workers alone. One of the halls in the complex has been turned into a refugee camp.

In the hall are men, women and babies, who were brought to Onitsha by agents of the Lagos State government and figuratively dumped on Anambra State government some weeks ago. Arrested in Lagos and “deported” to Anambra, these people are now refugees in their land. They have been given temporary accommodation and being fed by Anambra State government.

And their security is in the hands of operatives of Nigerian Civil Defence Corps (NCDC). Residents of the commercial city of Onitsha, especially those in Upper Iweka, woke up a few weeks ago to behold about 600 strange persons. It was gathered that they were brought in the dead of the night by a trailer, whose departure point was not known immediately.

News of their presence had spread like a wide fire and in different versions. While some said they were members of the dreaded Boko Haram sect brought into Onitsha, in disguise, to unleash terror, others said they were destitute persons deported from Lagos State. The Onitsha Area Commander, Mr. Benjamin Wordu and Divisional Police Officers in charge of Central Police Station, Mr. Abdul Yusuf and his Fegge counterpart, Mr. Roland Omatoje, had, however, immediately, dispelled the fear that they were members of Boko Haram.

The Anambra State government, on its part, had swung into action and took custody of the strange visitors. It was later learnt that they were people picked up from the streets of Lagos and moved to Onitsha. Speaking on this, Anambra State Governor, Mr. Peter Obi, had charged the people to be alert and vigilant at all times. He thanked members of the public for bringing the information to him as soon as the destitute persons were dropped, adding that increased vigilance in all the communities in the state would help forestall this type of incident.

The governor had said he had directed law enforcement agencies to impound the trailer that brought the people as well as take custody of the inmates, pending investigations. Saturday Sun gathered that when investigation revealed that the inmates were ferried from Lagos, Governor Obi expressed sadness that Nigerians could be taken from one state in the country and dumped in another state. He was said to have confronted Lagos State Governor, Mr. Babatunde Fashola, at the Governors’ Forum parley on this.

The Lagos governor was said to have denied knowledge of this. Not satisfied, Governor Obi has written a petition to President Goodluck Jonathan. Giving a hint to this earlier, the governor had said his government would no longer tolerate a situation where people of the state were discriminated against or have their appointments terminated by other state governments, when indigenes of other states are gainfully employed in Anambra.

He said: “Investigations have shown that most of them (those ‘deported’ from Lagos) are not from Anambra State, but were dropped here. I am going to make a report to the Federal Government that Nigerians cannot be refugees in Nigeria. It is a dangerous trend. “We have seen a situation where Anambrarians working in other parts of the country are sent packing, even when they have served faithfully where they were.

We have not been doing the same thing. In schools, we have most of them from other states. Even teachers and students, most of them are in our school system where we offer free education benefit.” Obi said his government would not accept a situation where people were arrested in other states and repatriated to Anambra State. “The wisest thing to do is that they should have been handed over to us to be prosecuted, according to their offences. Most of them are not from Anambra State and we are investigating,” he said.

Investigation revealed that agents of Lagos State government sometimes pick people from the streets. Sources revealed that those usually affected are considered as security risk. They are arrested and “deported” to their states of origin. A source said: “These people are arrested at odd hours and odd places.” What made the state government to intensify such effort in recent times is what sources described as proactive step against terrorism.

“Thousands of people come to Lagos on a daily basis and there is no way you can know how dangerous elements would enter the city. Boko Haram has been operating in the northern part of the country. Do you want Boko Haram to penetrate Lagos? If Boko Haram succeeds in attacking Lagos, the whole world would focus on it. The CNN and other international media would feast on it,” the source said. On the justification of such step, another source asked: “Is it right for people to come to Lagos and be sleeping under the bridge? I tell you something; some people would come from outside Nigeria and claim to be northerners. They are usually from Niger Republic and Togo. But they would claim to be northerners.

They are usually brought to Lagos in trailers in the name of bringing cows. They also bring motorcycles that way. That is one of the reasons we say that okada must go in Lagos. Truth is that foreigners are brought in that way. When they arrive Lagos, they don’t have anywhere to stay. They then sleep under bridges in Lagos. You also find them constituting nuisance in important places and at social functions. No government can fold its arm and allow that to continue.” During the reign of Adebayo Alao-Akala, as governor of Oyo State, there was a protest about citizens of Oyo being dropped at the middle of the night in Ibadan, the state capital.

The Lagos State government ignored the protest. Ogun State government also protested when its citizens were deported from Lagos. The protest was also ignored. [/b]Speaking on this, Security Adviser to Anambra State Governor, Col. George Molokwu, told Saturday Sun: “Government, through the security agencies are still monitoring them (inmates) and just as I said earlier, there is no cause for alarm. We are still working hard to unravel the circumstances surrounding the incident and at the end of the investigations, we shall come up with a way forward.” Chairman of the Onitsha South Council area of Anambra State said government decided to take custody of the strange people to enable them to evaluate their condition and ascertain circumstances surrounding the plight .

He said: “Our governor is a man that has the interest of the people at heart, who is sober when it comes to this type of situation. So, if not because of him, I don’t know what could have been the condition of these people, who were dropped at Upper Iweka in a sorry condition.”[b] Meanwhile, Lagos State government has denied having a hand in what happened to those dumped at Onitsha.

According to the state Commissioner for Information, Mr. Lateef Aderemi Ibirogba, no responsible government can do such thing. He maintained that Nigeria is in a democracy and Lagos was home to all Nigerians, provided people obey the laws of the state and live like responsible citizens of Nigeria. “We don’t query where you come from or what has brought you from wherever you come from.

We always tell the people that we have the responsibility to take care of whoever is here, provided you are ready to go along with us, in terms of following our laws and in terms of the legitimate things you do and by that I mean legitimate business, without having criminal intentions. It is whoever does not have the intention of living with our laws that will have problem with the government.

“The only thing I want to emphasise is that you must subject yourself to law and order and you must do your legitimate business without being a problem to other people. You must be ready not to be selfish. We believe that where the right of one man ends is where the right of another man begins. If you do all that, we would have no reason to drive anybody anywhere.”

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/national/onitsha-human-cargo-latest-refugees-in-their-land/

Re: Confronted By Obi, Cowardly Fasola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by mekuslogan: 4:00am
FASOLA IS A CHEAP LIAR and a fearer of Igbo

Re: Confronted By Obi, Cowardly Fasola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by mekuslogan: 4:01am
It is on the basis of the same cowardice that Dudu Negro, Aigbofa and other Yorubas here think that Lagos must first deport fellow Yorubas to be able to justify deportation of Igbo and hausa/fulani

A strong, fearless Yoruba (something scarce in those parts) will deport Igbos without sacrificing fellow Yorubas. Can Yoruba do that?

Re: Confronted By Obi, Cowardly Fasola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by mekuslogan: 4:07am

During the reign of Adebayo Alao-Akala, as governor of Oyo State, there was a protest about citizens of Oyo being dropped at the middle of the night in Ibadan, the state capital. The Lagos State government ignored the protest. Ogun State government also protested when its citizens were deported from Lagos. The protest was also ignored.

And Dudu Negro was lying the last time around that Yorubas did not complain about the deportation of Yorubas from Lagos.
Re: When Yoruba Are Deported From their residence in Yorubaland by DuduNegro: 6:38am On Sep 30, 2012
Meku,

Going by your coverage nd obsession im beginning to believe you are one of the deportees.

Abia, an ibo state deported fellow ibos back to their various alaigbo last year. Thats what Obi is bitterly referencing when he talked about states laying off non-indigenes from their job. Lagos state has deported eye sores and people who would not comply with law.....not people who are gainfully employed and productive. So shame on Abia for laying off productive igbo from its workforce. Abia took away their means of livelihood.

I would like your comment and view on the action of Abia state.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toxic Waste Imported Into Lagos By Alaba Market Businessman / How Diezani Alison-madueke Plans To Sell Refineries To Fronts / A Cry For Help From A Military Wife(sos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.