Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Eba And Ikokore - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Eba And Ikokore (1897 Views)

Eba Eating Food Competition ( OMG!!! See Swallow) / What's The Best Time To Eat Eba And Soup In Your Household?. / How Do You Prepare Ikokore Or Ifokore? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eba And Ikokore by Olarmituns(m): 2:42am On Sep 28, 2012
How does edays eba and ikokore goes
Re: Eba And Ikokore by Olarmituns(m): 2:48am On Sep 28, 2012
3days eba and ikokore
Re: Eba And Ikokore by emilyone(f): 11:34am On Sep 28, 2012
have heard people saying cold eba with ikokore taste really nice but im yet to try sha undecided
Re: Eba And Ikokore by Olarmituns(m): 8:17am On Nov 01, 2013
Sis go And try It̶̲̥̅̊ It̶̲̥̅̊ make sense pass sense[center][/center]
Re: Eba And Ikokore by Tovot: 10:33am On Nov 04, 2013
IT IS REALLY NICE ,ESPECIALLY WHEN THE EBA IS COLD smiley
Re: Eba And Ikokore by Olarmituns(m): 12:32pm On Nov 04, 2013
[color=#550000][/color][right][/right][i][/i] grin : smiley ave U̶̲̥̅̊ try It̶̲̥̅̊ with bread also wow Oº°˚˚°º ti dun juu
Re: Eba And Ikokore by raqueal(f): 4:09pm On Nov 04, 2013
Ensure the eba is cold and slowly savour the taste, It's heavenly. You can also try ikokore with bread and also the bottom pot or second day ikokore with garri. I have heard fufu also goes well but i haven't tried the combo before.

My mum makes Ikokore elemi mokanla grin , its the first delicacy she prepares for me whenever i go visiting followed by egusi ijebu. God bless my mother.
Re: Eba And Ikokore by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 04, 2013
Isale ikoko yen gan gan ni koko tongue

1 Like

Re: Eba And Ikokore by Olarmituns(m): 6:36am On Nov 05, 2013
Egusi ijebu with ogiri inside with eba also wow chop wey pass chop

1 Like

Re: Eba And Ikokore by didicold(f): 2:41am On Nov 06, 2013
Eeew,eewww,double eeew, dat dish does absolutely nothing for me,i just dislike dat ikokore, even d loaded one(dry fish, snail,shrimp etc).
Re: Eba And Ikokore by Olarmituns(m): 11:11am On Nov 07, 2013
didicold: Eeew,eewww,double eeew, dat dish does absolutely nothing for me,i just dislike dat ikokore, even d loaded one(dry fish, snail,shrimp etc).
U̶̲̥̅̊ D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ miss big time U̶̲̥̅̊ no knw

(1) (Reply)

Ladies: Why Do You Dislike Malt Drink / Vegetable Drying By Microwave Drying Machine / Some 24 Kitchen Tricks You May Not Know Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.