Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Nigerian Behind 178 Criminal Offences In The UK - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Behind 178 Criminal Offences In The UK (4182 Views)

Oluwadamilare Baiyewu, Nigerian Rapist Jailed For 24 Years In The UK / How Do We Effectively Curb Sexual Offences In Nigeria? / Indonesia Executes Eight Prisoners Including Nigerians For Drugs Offences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Behind 178 Criminal Offences In The UK by BankoleNco: 5:50pm On Sep 28, 2012
Mr.chippychappy:

https://www.google.com.ng/search?q=ogboye&sugexp=chrome,mod=7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Re: Nigerian Behind 178 Criminal Offences In The UK by tpia5: 5:52pm On Sep 28, 2012
Hey, stop wasting nl bandwidth, geez.

If you cant stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen.
Re: Nigerian Behind 178 Criminal Offences In The UK by BankoleNco: 5:54pm On Sep 28, 2012
Mr.chippychappy:

Show me one Hausa , Ijaw or Igbo man that answers the name Ogboye and i would show you a flying elephant grin grin grin grin . You are making a f00l of yourself my dia ! drop this arguement and move on . Embrace Mr.Ogboye he is ya brother grin grin grin . As for that crap you wrote well first of all [size=18pt]Ojo = Yoruba , Maduekwe = Igbo , The surname determines the origin BESIDES Taoreed = Yoruba , Ogboye = Yoruba , that means Yoruba + Yoruba = Yoruba . [/size] Taoreed is ya brother . END OF STORY grin grin grin

Hmm, see knowledge. I am convinced you are a mathematical genius.
Re: Nigerian Behind 178 Criminal Offences In The UK by BankoleNco: 5:57pm On Sep 28, 2012
tpia@:
Hey, stop wasting nl bandwidth, geez.

If you cant stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen.

You are being taken to the cleaners here. Yet, you keep bragging. undecided
Re: Nigerian Behind 178 Criminal Offences In The UK by Mrchippychappy(m): 6:49pm On Sep 30, 2012
BankoleNco:

Hmm, see knowledge. I am convinced you are a mathematical genius.

Thank you baba cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Behind 178 Criminal Offences In The UK by Mrchippychappy(m): 10:48am On Oct 01, 2012
sad
Re: Nigerian Behind 178 Criminal Offences In The UK by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 01, 2012
The sad thing with such crimes is, the perpetrators have very little to show for their crime sprees. The proceeds simply get spent on living the life of Riley - designer clothes that soon wear out, club life, electronic gadgets, automobile ets. They never seem to invest in property - most of these guys still live in rented property. No projects back in their countries of origine either.

The stupidity of some folk, SMH.

(1) (2) (Reply)

VIDEO: Nigeria Girl Disgraced After Caught Stealing. / Young Man Caught Having Sex With A Donkey (see Photos) / Man, 23, Tricks Girl, 14, Into Sex After handling Her Breasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.