Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,775 members, 7,955,963 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:51 PM

Internet Is... - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Internet Is... (594 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Internet Is... by Sheriffc(m): 2:16pm On Sep 28, 2012
The world has turned to a global village as planned by those who control it affairs ( I guess I believe in that conspiratorial whispers that some few individuals control the world affairs). So what will be coming after internet? Can there really be any discovery that will overshadows the great benefits the internet offers mankind? For now, I'm putting my doubting cap on till that time when possibly my doubts will be cleared.
The discovery of the internet, and it subsequent broadening, I believe, is the greatest invention of all times, my opinion though. If the great minds of old could see what the internet is offering mankind after their demise, they might ask God some silly questions-like why were they birthed in that era when they had to put all knowledge in the head when they can easily GOOGLE sure now? Lmao! Mehn if you know how to effectively use GOOGLE, you will appreciate warra'm mean. Lmao.»»»»» On the go thought.

On BRT queue.
Wondering what all these small boys are doing punching their phones' keypads. Well, you atleast know what me dey do abi? I am blogging now! lmao. Our phones are more valuable these days than some other things. We most almost embeded all the attention in the world to: pinging, ponging, dinging, buzzing, flanging and all the INGING of this world.
I am going in now. ( plane?) Lol. Larra!

(1) (Reply)

Hope / Memo To Mr Politician (class War) / Chimamanda Adichie’s ‘americanah’ Wins American Prize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.