Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Do you need a professionally written Business Plan or Proposal? - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Do you need a professionally written Business Plan or Proposal? (1810 Views)

Do You Need A Professional Business Plan Or Proposal? / Why You Need A Professionally Written Business Plan Or Proposal / Letter Of Introduction / Business Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do you need a professionally written Business Plan or Proposal? by edetcnn(m): 3:18pm On Sep 28, 2012
Hello All,

For anyone interested in starting or expanding a business, an important stage is the preparation of a sound business plan or proposal; a one-time opportunity to influence critical decision makers.

When we write your business plan, we offer you among other benefits, the key advantage of relating the content of your document to your target audience; which is critical to the success of many business writings. For instance, a proposal targeted at a banker-investor should not be written in the same structure and language as one, for an engineer-investor. In the same vein, a plan/proposal intended for a bank, should be structured diferrently from one intended for an individual reader.

Time and again, knowing who is going to be reading the document has proven extremely important to its development and success.

That's one major reason why you need a professional help to ensure that your business writing are world class in content, arrangement, and delivery.

If you need a professional business writer, kindly contact me on: 08034794971 or edisco100@yahoo.com.

THANK YOU.

Re: Do you need a professionally written Business Plan or Proposal? by tsardebeau: 5:51pm On Sep 29, 2012
how much are we looking at for biz plan to attract an investor?
Re: Do you need a professionally written Business Plan or Proposal? by ladygee34(f): 4:57am On Sep 30, 2012
How much is a business plan of an entertainment outfit, involving investors and banks
Re: Do you need a professionally written Business Plan or Proposal? by edetcnn(m): 3:47pm On Sep 30, 2012
@ ladygee34 and tsardebeau,

Thanks for your interest and response. Please, you will agree that it will be difficult to give you an outright cost based on your questions. For instance, the quality and extent of research that you will need to do to get real-time market statistics that will convince your target reader about the viability of your proposal is factored in when charging for a business plan/proposal; as there are many other factors. But all said, what you should ultimately consider is how much you are willing to invest, to raise the capital you need to start your business. However, I am certain, that you will find my charges very affordable. Please, for more information, kindly get in touch by email or send me a text to the contact details: 08084036846 [/b]or [b]edet@c-edgemedia.com. I will gladly answer every question you may have about getting a quality business plan even If you you don't have any immediate plans of doing one right away. I look forward to hearing from you.
Have a fulfilled week.
Thank You.
Re: Do you need a professionally written Business Plan or Proposal? by feelme3(m): 11:15am On Oct 01, 2012
The business proposal could be the decider of whether or not you can and will eventually start and run that biz idea in your head.
Re: Do you need a professionally written Business Plan or Proposal? by docchuks(m): 8:55am On Jul 31, 2015
Do you want to start and run a restaurant business? Then here is a detailed sample restaurant business plan template that will teach you to how to start and successfully run a restaurant business in nigeria.

To avoid losing and possibly facing the dire consequences associated with losing, a lot of precaution has to be taken before going into any business enterprise. A big step to avoiding such pitfalls is a draft a business plan. Be sure to get every information on how to write a winning business plan.

If you are planning on starting a bread bakery business, you need to write a business plan. While you might want to dismiss this idea as insignificant, you must bear in mind that the business plan is an official document that will detail every aspect of the business.

Dry cleaning is the business of providing laundry and other cleaning services bordering on janitorial, ulphostery and other domestic cleaning.

To enable interested investors take advantage of the money opportunities in Bottled water business in Nigeria, i have packaged a comprehensive Bottled Water Business Plan In Nigeria.

In agriculture, animal farming is now paving way for
so many opportunities to flow into the economy, with so much delight
in my heart i bring to you one of the most lucrative agricultural
business currently gaining a good group in west africa and beyond
Grasscutter farming you must have heard about it before and if you
have not you are lucky to be reading this post now.

Grasscutter which can also be refer to as giant cane rats are domesticated for their
enormous health and increaing wealth benefits.

Its true grasscutter as been existing for a longtime ago, but as a result of the endless
scientific research that is been carried out on a daily basis, its now
possible to keep grasscutter as a home animal and not just killing
them or burning the entire ecosystem by hunters and bushmen, you can
easily turn your backyard into a barnyard with grasscutter or you can
get a land or stop fallowing your land due to lack of money and make
it value to increase by farming grasscutter on the land.

It is advisable to get highly relevant information before you start a commercial poultry/chicken farm business in order to succeed in a big way.

http://www.academia.edu/14390285/What_Is_A_Business_Plan_For_And_Who_Are_The_Audience
Re: Do you need a professionally written Business Plan or Proposal? by babytejiri(m): 1:46pm On Feb 21, 2016
We at Business Plan Nigeria capture all your ideas for your would-be business on paper. Yes, we make it come alive making sure you see every possible success and pitfalls inherent. Its like your own business 3D. You can hence foresee every contingency and handle it like a pro.
Re: Do you need a professionally written Business Plan or Proposal? by ultrazone(m): 4:35pm On May 12, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Jamb 2013 Offline & Online Biomatric Finger Print Software / Hair Care Products Online Store Now In Port Harcourt(www.hairdiva.com.ng) / Earn!!Selling Gsm Phone numbers Nationwide!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.