Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,799 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

Beware Of : Phillips Onome Okor - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Beware Of : Phillips Onome Okor (2324 Views)

Randy Uba Md, Phillips Oduoza’s Wife To Divorce Him Over Adultery Scandal / Affiliate Marketing With Onome Maureen / Pls House Who Knows Onome Maureen:::: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of : Phillips Onome Okor by zheroes(m): 11:24am On Jan 16, 2008
Dear nairalanders,

fraud will never be condoned, even in it least form.

The name above uses the bank account number below  to swindle people off their cash ($40 or less)N6000.

UBA Account Number:04610520000112

He also uses the mobile number:08038772364.

please be warned.  YOU TRANSANCT WITH THE ABOVE NAMED INDIVIDUAL AT YOUR PERIL
Re: Beware Of : Phillips Onome Okor by hbrednic: 3:11pm On Jan 16, 2008
thanks for the alert
you can aswell wire the infor to EFCC,for investigation.
guys shine your eyes.
Re: Beware Of : Phillips Onome Okor by namdo(m): 3:18pm On Jan 16, 2008
what is the form of this fraud
Re: Beware Of : Phillips Onome Okor by la1(m): 3:39pm On Jan 16, 2008
the alert is apreciated but can we have more info on the nature of the actual fraud?thanx
Re: Beware Of : Phillips Onome Okor by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 17, 2008
zheroes:

Dear nairalanders,

fraud will never be condoned, even in it least form.

The name above uses the bank account number below to swindle people off their cash ($40 or less)N6000.

UBA Account Number:04610520000112

He also uses the mobile number:08038772364.

please be warned. YOU TRANSANCT WITH THE ABOVE NAMED INDIVIDUAL AT YOUR PERIL

Thethy:

The guy is a fruad star.He claimed to have an information that he called INTERNET IMPORT BUSINESS,for which he sells for N5,000.My investigation so far shows that he dupped people through this is illegitimate business.

My investigation is still on,I will keep you update.

@Poster and thethy, i guess these is one person claiming to be 2 different person,was wondering how thethy have to do investigation for the poster , nah wahhh shocked shocked, u say u are still on investigation, u av no right to post his info here(Not Guilty Until Otherwise Proved), please Modify Ur post, and stop using 2 ID,
Re: Beware Of : Phillips Onome Okor by zheroes(m): 10:27am On Jan 17, 2008
jayon:

@Poster and thethy, i guess these is one person claiming to be 2 different person,was wondering how thethy have to do investigation for the poster , nah wahhh shocked shocked, u say u are still on investigation, u av no right to post his info here(Not Guilty Until Otherwise Proved), please Modify your post, and stop using 2 ID,

shame be unto those that will not confirm informations before coming on air, i wont be surprised if you are an ally to the fruadster.

the reason the other guy gave was it.

you can ask the admin to check the ip address or you can resort to whichever means possible. dont worry more people will come out soon, if you want to steal steal good money in millions not peanut.
Re: Beware Of : Phillips Onome Okor by zheroes(m): 10:32am On Jan 17, 2008
thety,

please tell them more , i felt i should be a bit matured by not bringing in too much details. other than warn evrybody.

its the same reason, i called him afetr making payment , i felt it was a new idea all together, made payment since november and since then he has beenm on sick bed and will die very soon, he doesnt pick calls because of N6000($40) , WHAT A SHAME. i felt i could forgo an amount like that

one brat comes up here to say its same person using 2 IDs
Re: Beware Of : Phillips Onome Okor by zheroes(m): 10:38am On Jan 17, 2008
i personally told this guy the amount is small but it would escalate beyond what he thinks , and he probably thot i was joking, the money isnt my problem but for having a thot like that you most likely will not go free.

i would prefer you go and swear an affidavit for change of name, and invalidate all documents that is if the name is genuine to start with.
Re: Beware Of : Phillips Onome Okor by zheroes(m): 10:42am On Jan 17, 2008
eventually, i researched and found out where he lifted his info from.

www.earlytorise.com
Re: Beware Of : Phillips Onome Okor by zheroes(m): 11:25am On Jan 17, 2008
Thethy:

@Zheroes,
It is not about maturity but for somebody to think he can play on our intelligence and go free.
If action is not taken,this type of PHILLIPS ONOME OKOR will be discouraging people to patronise other people with geninue information products.

my brother you are right, the only thing we need do is lets keep what we intend to do out of nairaland because when we post the church mouse reads and protects himself. you can check my email add on my profile lets talk on YIM.

CHEERS
Re: Beware Of : Phillips Onome Okor by zheroes(m): 6:25pm On Jan 18, 2008
deposit slip

Re: Beware Of : Phillips Onome Okor by zheroes(m): 6:04pm On Jan 23, 2008
THIS GUY IS VERY MUCH AT LARGE.

HE NOW USES A NEW ID ON NAIRALAND : PHIL2008

GUYS BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

(1) (Reply)

How I Made Over A Million Naira Selling A Book / Fish Pond Construction. / Keke Business(lets Discuss)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.