Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,562 members, 7,816,362 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Is Seun In Love With Linda Ikeji? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is Seun In Love With Linda Ikeji? (1682 Views)

It's Seun's Birthday - Meet Seun In Person Here, As Dickdastardly Anchors! / Nairalander With Linda Ikeji / Describe Seun In Your Own Words. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Seun In Love With Linda Ikeji? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 28, 2012
I don't just know why every thing she does, Mr. Seun picks up interest and puts on front page. If she's eating, front page, everything front page! Abi is she also on Nairaland too?
What do u people think?

Is it love?
Re: Is Seun In Love With Linda Ikeji? by Pysam(m): 5:18pm On Sep 28, 2012
HmmmmmMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Is Seun In Love With Linda Ikeji? by acidtalk: 5:27pm On Sep 28, 2012
Though I have know the poster to be a born idio*t, I will help me by commenting on his thread so he doesn't appear too stu*pid to others.

Seun has lost focus and lacks ideas on his thread and as such people (mature) are leaving in multitude by the day so Seun and his moderators now rely on Lind Ikeji's blog for information.

Linda that only started blogging last year and Seun with 7years of administrating nairaland? This is what happens when a leader feels he knows is all and refuses to accomodate advice, suggestions and criticisms.
Re: Is Seun In Love With Linda Ikeji? by greedie1(f): 5:43pm On Sep 28, 2012
Hmmm
Re: Is Seun In Love With Linda Ikeji? by Seun(m): 5:57pm On Sep 28, 2012
@acidtalk: And yet, here you are. wink

The fact is that mukina2 has been asked to post things people find interesting, regardless of the source. QED.
Re: Is Seun In Love With Linda Ikeji? by Afam4eva(m): 6:00pm On Sep 28, 2012
acidtalk:

Linda that only started blogging last year and Seun with 7years of administrating nairaland? This is what happens when a leader feels he knows is all and refuses to accomodate advice, suggestions and criticisms.
You need to go and do some research.
Re: Is Seun In Love With Linda Ikeji? by r231(m): 6:16pm On Sep 28, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: Is Seun In Love With Linda Ikeji? by Pysam(m): 6:35pm On Sep 28, 2012
I av bein in nairaland since 2006 bt my profile reads 2010 I nid re editin of my profile seun and I enjoy it here though I av some grievances with you my guy but I love wat you re doing.the changes coming to NL is cool bt at time I find some moderator very funny.they almost act like man no war
Re: Is Seun In Love With Linda Ikeji? by bbpreye2: 7:06pm On Sep 28, 2012
Seun: @acidtalk: And yet, here you are. wink

The fact is that mukina2 has been asked to post things people find interesting, regardless of the source. QED.

Thank you Mr. Seun, I don't know what I did to acid talk that he's beefing me, forgive and forget pls so that God will forgive you your sins too.

Seun, u need to caution ur mods pls, picture of davido eating akpu, picture of ini edo without make-up! For God's sake how do all those stories make an impact in our lives?

As for Linda Ikeji, Seun if u like her just say it, after all we are all waiting for your wedding bells so we'll all celebrate with you. I pray its a Nairaland babe sha.

Cheers!
Re: Is Seun In Love With Linda Ikeji? by bbpreye2: 7:07pm On Sep 28, 2012
acidtalk: Though I have know the poster to be a born idio*t, I will help me by commenting on his thread so he doesn't appear too stu*pid to others.

Seun has lost focus and lacks ideas on his thread and as such people (mature) are leaving in multitude by the day so Seun and his moderators now rely on Lind Ikeji's blog for information.

Acidtalk what did I do to you na?
Am trying to repent pls don't tempt me!
Re: Is Seun In Love With Linda Ikeji? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 28, 2012
What a thread!!
Re: Is Seun In Love With Linda Ikeji? by bbpreye2: 7:17pm On Sep 28, 2012
berem: What a thread!!

As in...
Re: Is Seun In Love With Linda Ikeji? by Nobody: 6:30am On Oct 09, 2012
Seun: @acidtalk: And yet, here you are. wink

Seun, am suspecting ur in love with that babe! That's jst it..
Re: Is Seun In Love With Linda Ikeji? by cremeandchic: 1:00pm On Oct 09, 2012
bbpreye:

Seun, am suspecting ur in love with that babe! That's jst it..
Are u in love with her yourself? Abi which wan be ur own?
Re: Is Seun In Love With Linda Ikeji? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 09, 2012
cremeandchic:
Are u in love with her yourself? Abi which wan be ur own?

Am in love with freecoacoa and others too numerous to mention, if you must know!

Imagine: the two of them getting married..
Re: Is Seun In Love With Linda Ikeji? by cremeandchic: 2:11pm On Oct 09, 2012
bbpreye:

Am in love with freecoacoa and others too numerous to mention, if you must know!

Imagine: the two of them getting married..
Good for you then,go for freecocoa then and leave seun and linda alone. Mr matchmaker
Re: Is Seun In Love With Linda Ikeji? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 09, 2012
cremeandchic:
Good for you then,go for freecocoa then and leave seun and linda alone. Mr matchmaker

So that means Seun and linda are dating?
Re: Is Seun In Love With Linda Ikeji? by cremeandchic: 1:21pm On Oct 10, 2012
bbpreye:

So that means Seun and linda are dating?
I'm sure u did English Comprehension in Elementary school.
Re: Is Seun In Love With Linda Ikeji? by tonyx4x44(m): 11:49am On Oct 11, 2012
cremeandchic:
I'm sure u did English Comprehension in Elementary school.
lol

(1) (Reply)

100 Days After The CHIBOK Abduction-What Next? / Ericsson Distributing Free Laptops! / PHCN And IKEDC Staff Caught In Their Shameful Act!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.