Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,514 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

You Win 2012 Batch Programme Thread... Tips, Strategy, Help With Business Plans. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Win 2012 Batch Programme Thread... Tips, Strategy, Help With Business Plans. (1034 Views)

As A Person With Business Ideas, How Can You Turn N40,000 Into Millions? / Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs With Business Mindset In Lagos,let's Meet! / You-win Second Stage Application Has Started (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Win 2012 Batch Programme Thread... Tips, Strategy, Help With Business Plans. by ibis: 5:37pm On Sep 28, 2012
Hi Everyone!

The you win programme is here again and the awesome news is its for women only! So women this gives us a chance to put our ideas out there!
I currently have a small scale business which needs expansion making me very interested in receiving the grant in this batch.

Can all you win winners in the last batch here on nairaland give us all the tips as to what it takes to win?

How do we go about writing a business plan?
What amount is safest to request?
What do all of you have in common? What do you think gave your idea the edge over others? Was it a great innovative idea. Or the number of people that would have been employed by your business? Or because the materials u will source would be from nigeria etc....
What tips/strategies did you learn at the trainings you went through?
What is your general advice?

Please assist as we the women on nairaland need positive ginger!!! grin

Thanks
Re: You Win 2012 Batch Programme Thread... Tips, Strategy, Help With Business Plans. by DiskJokeyManic: 8:55pm On Oct 27, 2023
@Morikee... Good evening sir....saw ur comment on Fp and it made me believe u were so matured so I decided to know if I can solicit a little help from u.. life hasn't been fair to me lately... any little token I can get from u will go a long way for me sir

Opay
Kingsley

God bless u immensely embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Engaging In A Dry Cleaning Business In Nigeria And The Requirement / In Need Of Very Profitable Business One Can Do(serious Business Not Jokes) / 5 Job Interview Questions You Should Ask

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.