Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,438 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs With Business Mindset In Lagos,let's Meet! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs With Business Mindset In Lagos,let's Meet! (1329 Views)

Buhari Supports Aba Entrepreneurs With N7.5m / Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. / Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs With Business Mindset In Lagos,let's Meet! by colum: 5:56pm On Oct 08, 2014
There is a business that shows great potential for financial gain. I’d like to help you understand the business, and if you like what you see, my offer to you is that I’ll pay your start up fee. You can pay me back once you’ve earned twice the start up fee…So, you’ll truly have no risk in joining me in this business.

Cheer...
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs With Business Mindset In Lagos,let's Meet! by jamalee: 11:34pm On Oct 08, 2014
colum:
There is a business that shows great potential for financial gain. I’d like to help you understand the business, and if you like what you see, my offer to you is that I’ll pay your start up fee. You can pay me back once you’ve earned twice the start up fee…So, you’ll truly have no risk in joining me in this business.

Cheer...
Let's us know the name of the business, the nature of the business, and the location of the business so that anyone interested can do follow-up.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs With Business Mindset In Lagos,let's Meet! by horlus(m): 11:56pm On Oct 08, 2014
Let's get started
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs With Business Mindset In Lagos,let's Meet! by jaydee87(m): 9:22am On Oct 09, 2014
@op pls response to jamalee cos I am interested in knowing more . waiting for your response.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs With Business Mindset In Lagos,let's Meet! by colum: 11:57am On Oct 09, 2014
If you are interested, drop your email here and I would furnish you with the details
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs With Business Mindset In Lagos,let's Meet! by fizcoo20(m): 6:41pm On Oct 09, 2014
afizcoo@yahoo.com
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs With Business Mindset In Lagos,let's Meet! by jamalee: 11:23pm On Oct 09, 2014
colum:
If you are interested, drop your email here and I would furnish you with the details
Not need of dropping emails here. If the business you are trying to introduce to us here is genuine, why can't you split it out here so that anyone interested can do follow-up. Guy, indirectly you are trying to ask for money, right? You don't need it! Tell us now and we should know what we are going to in time.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs With Business Mindset In Lagos,let's Meet! by horlus(m): 6:37am On Oct 10, 2014
bighorlus@gmail.com
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs With Business Mindset In Lagos,let's Meet! by Ambassador1991(m): 10:55am On Oct 10, 2014
Am very much interested. Here is my mail: benjaminogbuka@yahoo.com
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs With Business Mindset In Lagos,let's Meet! by Katier00(f): 12:57pm On Oct 10, 2014
katenzekweokpala@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs With Business Mindset In Lagos,let's Meet! by dramaticspeak(m): 4:38pm On Oct 10, 2014
I am very sure the bsuiness is something you can post here but you want to get emails so that you can always send mails for further personal business. Don't start with that, post the business here for everyone to see, if its good pple will be begging to give you their emails.

1 Like

Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs With Business Mindset In Lagos,let's Meet! by fgr63: 8:19pm On Oct 10, 2014
uyefrancis@gmail.com
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs With Business Mindset In Lagos,let's Meet! by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 13, 2014
---
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs With Business Mindset In Lagos,let's Meet! by moneybank(m): 11:33pm On Oct 27, 2014
jamalee:
Not need of dropping emails here. If the business you are trying to introduce to us here is genuine, why can't you split it out here so that anyone interested can do follow-up. Guy, indirectly you are trying to ask for money, right? You don't need it! Tell us now and we should know what we are going to in time.

Not every cloth is meant to be dried outside in the sun ...the ones dried inside are special if you take note ....I don't know what the guy is ready to share ...but if you dont want to know don't give others bad impression . Just forget it and skip it

Not everything that gliters is gold but not all that gliters is fake as well

1 Like

Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs With Business Mindset In Lagos,let's Meet! by jamalee: 9:56pm On Oct 29, 2014
moneybank:

Not every cloth is meant to be dried outside in the sun ...the ones dried inside are special if you take note ....I don't know what the guy is ready to share ...but if you dont want to know don't give others bad impression . Just forget it and skip it

Not everything that gliters is gold but not all that gliters is fake as well
Guy, I'm not giving others any bad impression.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

We Are Paying $500 Weekly For Individuals To Send Emails(happy New Year Package) / Increase Interest Rate On Personal Loans From 18% To 22% E.g Gtb, Zenith Bank? / Help! How Can I Legalize My Little Yogurt, Milk And Chips Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.