Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,864 members, 7,817,558 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Am Awaiting Corper That Needs Help. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Am Awaiting Corper That Needs Help. (1179 Views)

Meet The Courageous Corper That Serves In Yobe State / Things To Take Nysc Orientation Camp For Batch B Awaiting Nysc Corpers. / Corper Whose Arm Was Almost Chopped-off In Bayelsa Needs Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Awaiting Corper That Needs Help. by gudeakeemson: 6:17pm On Sep 28, 2012
pls, member of this great site, am going to serve this coming 6th November and my callup number is out.... As part of my preparation and job seeking, i went to my formal place, which I have work with for 3yrs before i went for my HND. They told me earlier and they are still calling me also that they still need my service as a result of hard work , and truthfulness they had in me before. They pRomise me that i SERVE WITH FOR A YEAR, THEY ARE READY TO ABSORB ME FOR A PARMANENT WORK. But my problem is that i dont know how to go abt it becoz i am an indigine of Ogun, study in Ogun and dont know what to do...
What i think with their offer together with d state of nation now that ' there is no work'. Is what makes me to post this for u all to help me..... Thanking u all for ur comment, suggestion and solution to my problem. pls, member of this great site, am going to serve this coming 6th November and my callup number is out.... As part of my preparation and job seeking, i went to my formal place, which I have work with for 3yrs before i went for my HND. They told me earlier and they are still calling me also that they still need my service as a result of hard work , and truthfulness they had in me before. They pRomise me that i SERVE WITH FOR A YEAR, THEY ARE READY TO ABSORB ME FOR A PARMANENT WORK. But my problem is that i dont know how to go abt it becoz i am an indigine of Ogun, study in Ogun and dont know what to do...
What i think with their offer together with d state of nation now that ' there is no work'. Is what makes me to post this for u all to help me..... Thanking u all for ur comment, suggestion and solution to my problem.
pls, member of this great site, am going to serve this coming 6th November and my callup number is out.... As part of my preparation and job seeking, i went to my formal place, which I have work with for 3yrs before i went for my HND. They told me earlier and they are still calling me also that they still need my service as a result of hard work , and truthfulness they had in me before. They pRomise me that i SERVE WITH FOR A YEAR, THEY ARE READY TO ABSORB ME FOR A PARMANENT WORK. But my problem is that i dont know how to go abt it becoz i am an indigine of Ogun, study in Ogun and dont know what to do...
What i think with their offer together with d state of nation now that ' there is no work'. Is what makes me to post this for u all to help me..... Thanking u all for ur comment, suggestion and solution to my problem.
Re: Am Awaiting Corper That Needs Help. by gudeakeemson: 9:07pm On Sep 29, 2012
say something guys
Re: Am Awaiting Corper That Needs Help. by donigspain(m): 9:33pm On Sep 29, 2012
Sorry guy but your post is quite incomprehensible.
What advise do you seek of us?
Re: Am Awaiting Corper That Needs Help. by gudeakeemson: 11:50am On Sep 30, 2012
donigspain: Sorry guy but your post is quite incomprehensible.
What advise do you seek of us?

Thanks for ur comment, what i need is the way to go abt the process of redepoly back to where i want to have d job in Question... Thanks
Re: Am Awaiting Corper That Needs Help. by empowerme(m): 2:50pm On Sep 30, 2012
I'm an outgoing corper in Minna Niger state, passing out this next month - Oct. 18th or 11th thereabout.

All u need do is prepare to camp wherever u're posted to. So while in camp u'll b informed of availability of forms 4 relocatn, apply to be relocated to your choice state.

The easiest way for men to 2b relocatd is on health grounds; u cn tel a lie dat u av a terrible illness/ailment lik ulcer or asthma in particular,etc. dat dmands u visit ur doctor evry 2wks in d state u wnt 2b relocatd 2, prepare a gud convincing medical report esp frm a govt hospital, (or a private licensed one) ahead dat wil corroborate ur claim...voila, u ar bak home @ ur 4ma plac f wrk.

ds wrkd wel in our own camp here in Niger state last November.

'Dayo, Minna, 08131167093
Re: Am Awaiting Corper That Needs Help. by empowerme(m): 3:20pm On Sep 30, 2012
Again d poster,

if u ar a married woman, pregnant woman, or a nursing mother, relocation in NYSC camp is AUTOMATIC, except u wish to stay where u ar posted to or u dnt indicate.
Re: Am Awaiting Corper That Needs Help. by SunTzu(m): 8:19pm On Sep 30, 2012
Absorb Absorb Absorption na wa o
Re: Am Awaiting Corper That Needs Help. by gudeakeemson: 11:38am On Oct 01, 2012
Am very greatful for all ur responses.... More grease to ur elbow

(1) (Reply)

Batch B Corps Member Only / Diary Of A Warri Boy Posted To ABJ / Do Not Waste Your Service Year NYSC 99.5% Does Not Guarantee Your Dream Job.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.