Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

List Of Tuition Free Universities In Germany+(work & Study ) - Educational Services (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / List Of Tuition Free Universities In Germany+(work & Study ) (108783 Views)

M.sc In Tution Free Universities In Germany-(work,study & Scholarship) / Tution Free Universities In Germany-(work,study And Scholarship Opportunities) / List Of Tution Free Universities In Cyprus And Sweden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Tuition Free Universities In Germany+(work & Study ) by g8662: 11:19am On Jun 04, 2016
Tell me! What do you have?

Never mind, cos it doesn’t matter.

What matters is that you didn’t get an F.

As long as you have a secondary high school certificate that is valid and accredited in your country or internationally, you can use it to apply for admission and scholarship to study at top-ranking universities in Europe.

I said as long as you didn’t get an F, because there are merit-based and location-based scholarships available for bachelor, masters and PhD students. The higher your grades, the better your chances of winning a merit-based scholarship; the location-based scholarship is independent of your academic grades; it is based on your country. See the list here -- http://cyprusuni.com/full-scholarship-to-study-abroad-in-cyprus-category-for-100-scholarship/

Admission and Scholarship applications are free.

*IGCSE, IB, SAT, A-LEVEL, NECO, WASSEC, GCE, ND, HND, SSCE, BT, B.ENG, and any other.
* SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE
* SCHOOL FEES IS PAID PER SEMESTER
* ACCESS / OPPORTUNITY TO VISIT OTHER EUROPEAN COUNTRIES
* EXCHANGE PROGRAMME AVAILABLE

See the list of degree course programs, admission requirements, application processes, scholarship, tuition fees, accommodations, living expenses, visa, flight, airport pickup and many more.... http://cyprusuni.com/top-ranking-universities-in-north-cyprus/

.............................................................................................................................................
.............................................................................................................................................

Announcement from the CyprusUni.com, the sponsors of this post

If you have any questions and enquiries please ask them here... http://cyprusuni.com/contact-us/

Are you looking to:

Study in top-ranking universities in Europe?
Win overseas scholarship to study abroad in Europe?
Prestigious, affordable universities in Europe?
Quality undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate programs?
Study in multi-cultural environment?
Admission to affordable bachelor/undergraduate, master or Phd abroad?
IELTS/TOEFL/PTE/JAMB – No SAT/GRE/GMAT, Not Required
IGCSE, IB, SAT, A-LEVEL, NECO, WASSEC, GCE, ND, HND, SSCE, BT, B.ENG, and any other - Accepted.
and many more.

Then apply to study at top ranking european universities with scholarship ... http://cyprusuni.com/how-to-apply-for-admission-scholarships-for-international-students-and-cyprusuni-affiliate-program/

Eastern Mediterranean University (EMU), Cyprus International University (CIU), Near East University (NEU)
Re: List Of Tuition Free Universities In Germany+(work & Study ) by Nobody: 4:09am On Aug 12, 2016
ayoniakins:
hi,
I hope this forum is still active.
I need quick assistance on list of free tuition schools in Germany and how to go about it. Thanks.

I am hoping to start this year or the next.
so how far have you gone with it ?
Re: List Of Tuition Free Universities In Germany+(work & Study ) by eghuan1(m): 3:16pm On Aug 24, 2016
Was scanning through education section when I stumbled on this thread. I would like to have more information on if there are tuition free masters programs one can apply to in Europe.

Thanks for anticipated reply
Re: List Of Tuition Free Universities In Germany+(work & Study ) by Chydi3(m): 4:27pm On Sep 21, 2016
Please i will like to confirm if i will be required to provide Tofel as proof of language of proficiency. I studied computer science and will be grateful if you can provide some information to aid me in choosing my masters choice of course.

While surfing, a lot or almost all requires tofel. I will need guidnace on this and if possible, some courses within my field of study that does not require tofel. This is for Germany pls

Warm Regards
Re: List Of Tuition Free Universities In Germany+(work & Study ) by ShylockConsults: 10:48am On Sep 22, 2016
Near East University is still Accepting Applications for October, 2016.
The University runs Graduate and Undergraduate Programs in Medicine, Pilotage, Pharmacy, Nursing, Optometry, Dentistry, Law, Marine/Civil/Mechanical/Petroleum/Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Aviation, Marine Transportation and Management, Maritime Management and Transportation, Maritime Transportation and Logistics, Marine Biology, Ecology and Oceanography Maritime Transportation, Aviation, International Relation, Economics, Computer Sciences, Information Technology, Business Management, Economics, Mathematics, Physics, Biochemistry etc.

50% Scholarship Guaranteed
No TOEFL, NO GRE Required
No Application Fee
Visa Guaranteed

We will also assist You from Pre-application Procedures to Post-landing, even to Your Registration.
To Apply, Send Us Scan Copy of the Following Documents to our Email for Evaluation.

For Masters Program
1. Data Page of International Passport.
2. Transcript
3. Degree Statement of Results
4. O Level Results
For Undergraduate Program
1. Data Page of International Passport
2. O Level Results

Agencies and Partners are also Invited to Collaborate with Us in Recruiting Students into these Universities.
For more Info and to Apply,

Email: shylockconsults@yahoo.com
Call +905488793304, +905338577830
Web: www.shylockconsults.com
Whatsapp: +2348069069532

Kindly "Share", Someone may need these.

1 Like

Re: List Of Tuition Free Universities In Germany+(work & Study ) by Blackkie: 1:58am On Sep 28, 2016
Unfortunately many Nigerians do not know much about free education in Germany.
Re: List Of Tuition Free Universities In Germany+(work & Study ) by kissoflife: 11:20am On Oct 01, 2016
Can I use my HND for Masters or PGD in Germany?
Re: List Of Tuition Free Universities In Germany+(work & Study ) by kayjegs: 6:41am On Jan 10, 2017
I have been around here on nairaland for quite a while and I have contributed in my own little way to discussions and helping out with information even earlier on this thread. You can check my signature or profile. Right now, I have something to say. It has been part of some of my discussions here on nairaland and I am bringing it up again. It is about information for people interested in studying abroad for undergraduate and postgraduate studies. The information has been summarily packaged in a mobile app for studies in Germany, South Korea, Norway, Canada, Belgium, France. It talks about the processes involved in getting admissions, what to do, schools to apply to and weekly updated news on opportunities/scholarships. You now have the information you need at your fingertips, just one click on your phone and you have it. Some other benefits of the app are embedded there-in. This app is not in any playstore. It is less than 2 USD (precisely 700 naira for Nigerians) and you can download it here: http://kayjegs.com/index.php/app-download
Re: List Of Tuition Free Universities In Germany+(work & Study ) by ImperialLeader: 2:35am On Jan 23, 2017
Hello guys... pls can someone help me out with list of the cheapest universities in canada for international students for 2017/2018 intake and their application.

I google searched and i thought i saw what i needed, but deeper search showed my findings are for their citizens, not for international students.

So please, anyone on the thread with help on this should please post. Cheapest schools in Canada with tuition of about 4000CAD (Canadian Dollars), or less for international students for 2017/2018 intake, thanks.
Re: List Of Tuition Free Universities In Germany+(work & Study ) by kayjegs: 7:38pm On Apr 14, 2017
Hello and how are you doing today?

Have you heard about the Travel abroad app. This is a mobile android app which gives you information you need to know about travelling abroad for schooling or to settle down.

What you stand to gain with Travel abroad app:

Users will get information about tuition-free schooling in Germany for postgraduate and undergraduate studies. And also users will know schools that could do some undergraduate courses in English.

Users will get information about South Korea and the schools to apply to in South Korea. How to get assured admissions.

Users will get information about schools in Canada where you can apply for graduate and undergraduate studies. Many of the affordable and high admission rate schools in Canada are in this app.

Users will get information about schools to apply to in Norway which are mostly tuition free.

Users will get information on Canada express entry programme, Australian immigration programme and how to go about applying for permanent residency.

Users will be inundated with new information about scholarships and other opportunities that they can easily apply for.

Users are notfied of changes in Governmental policies abroad. For example, users can get first hand information about the Canadian express entry draw updates, provincial nominee programmes etc.

Users can also get help from me by asking questions directly about anything regarding to travelling out.

I have been a member of nairaland since 2009 and I have contributed immensely to many threads on travel in Nairaland plus I have advised a lot of people who are abroad today. Don't waste time on paying astronomical fees to consultants, get this app today.

Visit to download app: www.kayjegs.com/index.php/app-download

Visit our facebook page for more details: https://www.facebook.com/Travel-Abroad-App-304741743256898/?hc_ref=PAGES_TIMELINE&fref=nf

Have a great day

Re: List Of Tuition Free Universities In Germany+(work & Study ) by jibosal: 4:59pm On Apr 22, 2017
Induction! Induction!! Induction!!!
Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today.
The Institute of Professional Managers & Administrators of Nigeria is offering direct membership for Nigerians to be inducted as a professional Manager/Administrator by Qualification and Experience @ the forthcoming Inductions which comes up in the following Locations..
Portharcourt: 6th May, 2017.
Abuja 10th May, 2017.
Lagos 13th May, 2017.
Enugu: 20th May,2017.
For application and understanding of Membership requirements, visit: www.ipma.org.ng or Call 08077158576, 08035213869, 07034761166.
Thanks.

Re: List Of Tuition Free Universities In Germany+(work & Study ) by aderemiii: 4:53pm On Aug 04, 2017
Dear Oxford Trv.,
Please I am interested in this Germany information you shared. How can I apply for MSC? Please mail me through: remmycaress@yahoo.com
Thanks for your time.
Re: List Of Tuition Free Universities In Germany+(work & Study ) by denzly4real(m): 11:47am On Mar 28, 2018
Denzly Business Concept
We are official representative of
EASTERN MEDITERRANEAN UNIVERSITY
CYPRUS, We help secure admission
with automatic 50% scholarship also
provide adequate visa support
services, we ensure smooth process;
All For Free. Why study at EMU?[i][/i]•
Fully recognized and accredited by the
Nigeria Ministry of Education • Full
member of European University
Association (EUA) and International
Association of University •
Internationally accredited Faculties
such as ABET, EFFMD, AACSB, MIAK,
TEDQUAL, ASIIN etc.
l• Ranked top university in Cyprus and
437 amongst 5102 universities in
Europe• Safe, Serene and multicultural
environment • Students exchange
possibilities in
USA and Europe • English Medium •
Low Tuition fees and cost of living •
ND, NCE, HND, BSc. students can easily
transfer their credits • Education in line
with the American Credit System •
Qualified faculty members at
l international standards • On-campus
education with a wide range of
facilities • Excellent facilities for social,
cultural and sports activities • Duration
of program 3 – 4 year if the
student take summer courses • 50%
Automatic scholarship ADMISSION
REQUIREMENTS: 1. O'level Result (WAEC
OR NECO). 2. Data Page of Your
Travelling
lPassport. 3. Transcripts of record if
transferring or applying for
postgraduate 4. Passport photo Just
scan the required documents to us
stating your program of interest to
secure the admission TUITION COST
APPLYING 50% SCHOLARSHIP
Undergraduate: $3,300 - $4,700 Per
year Pharmacy: $5,500 Per Year
Medicine: $15,500 Per Year
Postgraduate: $4,700 for Entire
program STEPS. 1. Secure the admission
2. After the admission you’ll be
required to pay the 1 year tuition,
university account details on the
admission letter. Upon payment you be
issued confirmation letter and name
sent to the embassy. 3. We will follow
up to ensure your
confirmation is issued timely and tell
you when you name is sent to the
embassy NB: We advise our clients to
be sure of their finances not to bank on
jobs in financing their study. There are
2 intakes a year: Feb/Mar and Sep/Oct.
ADMISSION IS ON NOW!!! we also
represent other universities on th
Island, NO APPLICATION FEE!, for more
information, Assistance and processing, Contact
Details:Email- austinakoji@gmail.com
Phone- +2348031130757
Name: Mr Austine OR you can Apply Directly from the school's website www.emu.edu.tr

Re: List Of Tuition Free Universities In Germany+(work & Study ) by suleiman123: 11:58am On Mar 28, 2018
Hello everyone,my name is Suleiman,A ticketing officer with Royalwelcome Travels..you can get in touch on this number 08188975148 and 08023484147 if you are in need of cheap and affordable travel tickets to any destination around the world. Thank you and God bless
Re: List Of Tuition Free Universities In Germany+(work & Study ) by denzly4real(m): 4:26pm On Mar 29, 2018
HURRY UP ADMISSION is still on for 2018/2019 session at EASTERN MEDITERRANEAN UNIVERSITY CYPRUS,NO APPLICATION FEE, For more informations and Assistance, contact: Mr Austin on +2348031130757, Email: austinakoji@gmail.com OR you can Apply Directly from the school's website www.emu.edu.tr
Re: List Of Tuition Free Universities In Germany+(work & Study ) by denzly4real(m): 4:27pm On Mar 29, 2018
HURRY UP ADMISSION is still on for 2018/2019 session at EASTERN MEDITERRANEAN UNIVERSITY CYPRUS,NO APPLICATION FEE, For more informations and Assistance, contact: Mr Austin on +2348031130757, Email: austinakoji@gmail.com OR you can Apply Directly from the school's website www.emu.edu.tr
Re: List Of Tuition Free Universities In Germany+(work & Study ) by Meesquared000(m): 4:32pm On Mar 28, 2019
Wanna study in Germany for my Msc In Mechanical and industrial production engineering. Wish I could get a free University or relatively less tuition fee one

1 Like

Re: List Of Tuition Free Universities In Germany+(work & Study ) by ArturW90: 2:36pm On Jun 07, 2019
Interesting post I have to say. I've never visited universities in Germany but I used custom service essayyoda.com/custom-service in my own college. It was very useful and I've never regretted. Maybe you have some stories about college or university.
Re: List Of Tuition Free Universities In Germany+(work & Study ) by MiaBee: 9:18am On Jul 19, 2019
Thank u for the forum and the material u shared. It is a great source for my essays database . More information look on https://millionessays.com/.
Re: List Of Tuition Free Universities In Germany+(work & Study ) by akisteduconsult: 11:33am On Aug 20, 2019
Meesquared000:
Wanna study in Germany for my Msc In Mechanical and industrial production engineering. Wish I could get a free University or relatively less tuition fee one

Yes, you can get free tuition or less
Re: List Of Tuition Free Universities In Germany+(work & Study ) by Daniel1234567(m): 11:12pm On Aug 21, 2019
op how much can one use to get a visa and other tuition fees?
Re: List Of Tuition Free Universities In Germany+(work & Study ) by Zebulun1: 9:00pm On Jan 09, 2020
please i need help I have a bsc in business administration but I want to study for my second degree ( bsc) sports science in germany i want someone to give me an insight of how possible it's going to be and also want to know if neco is acceptable in any university in germany
Re: List Of Tuition Free Universities In Germany+(work & Study ) by geeclass: 3:45pm On Oct 11, 2020
How To Get Private Lessons With Professional Tutors Near You.

For Tutors

We love exceptional teachers! Teaching is both who we are and what we do, and there's no better time to become a prestigious tutor at Simptutors than right now! We have built the most reliable platform to help you teach more people and make a greater impact in your own community.
To Become a Tutor - Register at www.simptutors.com or send your request to admin@simptutors.com.

From creating your tutoring subjects to gaining exposure for your expertise, managing lesson schedules, planning your time, collecting payments, and growing your business, Simptutors takes care of every detail so that you can focus 100% on providing great service to your clients, teaching what you love.

For our Clients

Simptutors helps you connect with qualified tutors in your area to master the subjects, skills and exams that matter to you.
All tutors are experienced, thoroughly vetted, with a proven track record of producing excellent results.
Over 77 parents are currently using Simptutors to improve their kids’ results, get help with homework and pass exams.
Every lesson given is tailored to strengthen your child’s weak areas and help them master any subject with ease.

To Hire a Tutor - Register at www.simptutors.com or send your request to admin@simptutors.com.
Re: List Of Tuition Free Universities In Germany+(work & Study ) by boltzz: 7:36pm On Mar 16, 2021
Is this post still valid? If so can I get your contacts so you can guide me more ....thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Project Topic And The Material For Nigerian Students / Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant / Get Admission Into Houdegbe North American University Cotonou, Benin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.