Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Why Many Fail In Forex Trading And How You Can Be An Elite Trader - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Why Many Fail In Forex Trading And How You Can Be An Elite Trader (836 Views)

Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam / How To Make Money In Forex Trading And Achieve Forex Goals / Proprietary Forex Trading And Education By Approved Deutsche Bank Asset Managers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Many Fail In Forex Trading And How You Can Be An Elite Trader by elyte(m): 10:39pm On Sep 28, 2012
Have you ever wondered why many people fail in forex trading? Attended seminars, many of which are expensive and still lose money .Forex, known as the largest financial business anyone can have access to, can also be referred to as the most scary of all business. When you put your money in and lose and you hear others saying they lose too,..it’s easy to come to a simple conclusion.’FOREX IS NOT REAL’. But later, you hear some people talking about how interesting and lucrative they found it and how much they’ve made from it…you think ‘’CAN THAT BE SO? ’ Well, whether you believe it or not, some people are actually making it in Forex There are 2 categories of traders . The first category are the losers while the second are the winners….Let me tell you what I have discovered about the two categories of traders
A loosing trader is the one that get excited about forex, attended one or two seminars, demo traded for 2 weeks and start live trading immediately after that. While trading his first account, he was making some profits, he got excited……started overtrading to make money faster….he lost his little profit and a handful of his equity…he increased his lot again to recover his losses…he made more losses….he started trading ‘out of plan’, what I call ‘gambling’…..he cut his profit out of impatience and eagerness..and extended his losses (he thought he was wiser than the market)….soon, he lost all.He thought he made a mistake and he’s corrected it…this time around, he became more confident, collected his money and others’ , funded another account….but he never learnt anything , went bankrupt again…not only that but into debt he went as well…he quit and called forex all sort, How do you convince such a person…a looser?, don’t even try…
A winning trader also got excited about forex, attended one or two seminars as well, demo traded for a few weeks as well and started a live account…he made the same mistake as a losing trader and lost his first fund. He thought ‘maybe I need to learn something’ …he went ahead to source for good materials…study rigorously day and night…got interested in the market…discovered a good system that suit his personality…demo traded the system till he has confidence in it. He never stopped upgrading himself….he knew that a very good knowledge of how the market works is the first step…he then backed it up with good fund and risk management, patience, persistence and confidene… ‘wow!’..he shouted. He persisted for few years and he’s there among the elytes…he has achieved his goals…he know how to make money consistently
If you have learnt anything here, you have learnt that success doesn’t come over night…it takes process and it’s continuous…you never stop learning
To be a successful trader, you must be patient enough to have the right education. And I must tell you that 80% of what you need to be successful,you must find out yourself i.e. 80% of you success come from the personal learning and experience you have gathered over the time
You can be successful in forex if you can invest some of your resources i.e. time and money, in your education..then you can get experience over time
Get some very useful forex trading e-books that will teach you professional ways of trading with more that 30 forex trading systems used by professionals all over the world at http://www.teachyourself4rex..com
If you are a new trader or a prospective one, call me on 08134820569 or mail m

(1) (Reply)

Business Plan / Cleaning Services / Make Money While You Sleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.