Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,726 members, 7,820,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Important Public Notice; Preparation For November 5 Declaration Of Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Important Public Notice; Preparation For November 5 Declaration Of Biafra (928 Views)

Kogi State Election Public Notice Coming From INEC / CCT Adjourns Saraki’s Trial To November 5 / Important Public Service Announcement About Ebola And Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Important Public Notice; Preparation For November 5 Declaration Of Biafra by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 29, 2012
Benjamin Onwuka > Biafra
Zionist Movement[(BZM)I SRAEL]
shalom my fellow Biafrans from
USA. I woudl like all Biafrans to be
voicing our support for Israel.
Please I want all Biafrans to be
flying 2 flags from now on namely
the Biafran flag and Israeli flags.
Go and get yours between now
and Nov 5th. The 2 flags would
represent our power, might and
identity on that day. All Biafrans
should know that Israel is solidly
behind Biafra today and with that
Biafra shall defeat Nigeria soon.
May God bless the Rep of Biafra
and may God bless Israel and the
Jewish people around the world
Re: Important Public Notice; Preparation For November 5 Declaration Of Biafra by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 29, 2012
pls all Biafrans and friends of Biafra should get those flags in readiness for our freedom. THOU SAID THE LORD OF HOST, LET MY PEOPLE GO THAT THEY MAY WORSHIP ME!

(1) (Reply)

Obatala, Father Of The Igbo Nation- Igbodefender.com / PHCN Shut Down Electricity Supply In Flood Affected Area In Delta State / More Lies Against Gov Sullivan Chime From PUNCH Newspaper...read For Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.