Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Help. I Just Lost My Files And I Didn't Back Up. Are They Retrievable? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Help. I Just Lost My Files And I Didn't Back Up. Are They Retrievable? (694 Views)

10 Facts About The Sun You Probably Didn't Know / Please Help! I Just Lost My ATM Card / 10 Inventors Who Didn't Get Mega-rich From Their Inventions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help. I Just Lost My Files And I Didn't Back Up. Are They Retrievable? by stryda(m): 8:53am On Sep 29, 2012
Ever had the roller coaster experience of trying to recover your pictures, mp3 and files after they have been infected by virus. We have been talking about backing up your files for the past two weeks. Backing up of your files isn’t limited to your computer. You can also back up files of your phone. Nowadays, with the introduction of Smart phones (the likes of blackberry, IPhones etc.), you can use your phone as a removable device (in other words a flash drive).
For more info go to http://blog.quadclover.com

(1) (Reply)

Apple Schedules 'ipad Mini' Event For October 23 / Do You Need A Personal Website Or A Personal IT INSTRUCTOR / Scientists Invent ‘death Test’ That Will Tell Us How Long We Have To Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.