Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,231 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Business Name Registration Services - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Business Name Registration Services (1363 Views)

What Is The Current Price Of Business Name Registration At Cac? / CAC Business Name/company Registration Made Easy.., / Send Sms Alert/advert To Your Customers With Your Business Name On The Sms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Name Registration Services by xavier3(m): 11:29am On Sep 29, 2012
Re: Business Name Registration Services by xavier3(m): 10:31am On Oct 01, 2012
Re: Business Name Registration Services by xavier3(m): 10:47am On Oct 08, 2012
Re: Business Name Registration Services by surveyProf(m): 5:33pm On Oct 26, 2012
Hello..
Wat will it cost to register a business name?
Re: Business Name Registration Services by xavier3(m): 10:28pm On Oct 26, 2012
Overall it would cost 18,000 (service fees inclusive). Do you require my services? I can be reached via the contact details above
Re: Business Name Registration Services by surveyProf(m): 11:44pm On Oct 26, 2012
xavier3: Overall it would cost 18,000 (service fees inclusive). Do you require my services? I can be reached via the contact details above

the official fee is 4,000 is ur fee not too high?

http://www.cac.gov.ng/Pages/fee.htm

registration of business name
Re: Business Name Registration Services by xavier3(m): 1:01pm On Oct 29, 2012
Several forms have to be purchased for the name search and the cost is inclusive of my service charges as well as other technicalities
Re: Business Name Registration Services by surveyProf(m): 3:11pm On Oct 29, 2012
xavier3: Several forms have to be purchased for the name search and the cost is inclusive of my service charges as well as other technicalities
Is okay...
Cheers!!!
Re: Business Name Registration Services by Two4Two(m): 2:52pm On Oct 30, 2012
xavier3: Several forms have to be purchased for the name search and the cost is inclusive of my service charges as well as other technicalities
Is it not rather on a high side afterall those forms you are talking about will not be more than 1k (authoritatively)
Can you take 7k for it.
Re: Business Name Registration Services by surveyProf(m): 4:34pm On Oct 30, 2012
Two4Two:
Is it not rather on a high side afterall those forms you are talking about will not be more than 1k (authoritatively)
Can you take 7k for it.
seconded, I am intrested also, "14k frm 2 clients"
Re: Business Name Registration Services by xavier3(m): 5:07pm On Oct 30, 2012
Neither i nor the firm can accept the proposed 7k because funds are expended with communication (via calls, mails & email)and sometimes clients can be particular as regards a business name and upon multiple checks the 7k proposed as payment gets exceeded.
The 18k is inclusive of provisional service fees.
Re: Business Name Registration Services by surveyProf(m): 8:52pm On Oct 31, 2012
xavier3: Neither i nor the firm can accept the proposed 7k because funds are expended with communication (via calls, mails & email)and sometimes clients can be particular as regards a business name and upon multiple checks the 7k proposed as payment gets exceeded.
The 18k is inclusive of provisional service fees.
Anyway, I can understand where u are coming frm, but be dat as it may, the actual fee is like 4k, and one has to pay like 250 naira for name search, it all depands on the numbers of names u give to dem, perhaps 2-3 names, and it will take dem like 2 weeks to check.. Anyway u have to make some profit.
Re: Business Name Registration Services by xavier3(m): 3:18pm On Nov 01, 2012
i appreciate your understanding the situation of things
Re: Business Name Registration Services by Musyus(m): 6:41pm On Nov 02, 2012
Pls sir, i need your vivid explanation on how somebody can secure an export license on cash crop. because, i am nursing an ambittion of venturing into the business very soon. So, your undiluted comments and inputs would higly be welcomed by me. Thanks and God bless.
Re: Business Name Registration Services by Musyus(m): 6:42pm On Nov 02, 2012
xavier3: If you stay in lagos or abuja and need to register a company that can only be done by a lawyer/law firm that is accredited with the CAC, i can be reached on 07069542434 (Jacob) for company regisration, churches and ngos. Upto the minute feedback is ensured with all clients.
Re: Business Name Registration Services by xavier3(m): 5:03pm On Nov 05, 2012
Musyus: Pls sir, i need your vivid explanation on how somebody can secure an export license on cash crop. because, i am nursing an ambittion of venturing into the business very soon. So, your undiluted comments and inputs would higly be welcomed by me. Thanks and God bless.

To obtain an export license, you need to register a limited liability company with the corporate affairs commission (CAC).

Then the following documents will be submitted to the Nigerian export promotion council.

1. A duly completed export license application form obtained from the Nigerian Export Promotion Council.
2. Copy of certificate of incorporation
3. Memorandum and articles of association
4. Certified true copy of Form C.A.C 7 and C.A.C 2
Re: Business Name Registration Services by xavier3(m): 5:07pm On Nov 05, 2012
@MUsyus: my sincere apologies for responding late to your post. I hope you find it quite resourceful

(1) (Reply)

How I Made $7,000 With Ecashplanet / 2 Easy Procedures For BLCO - Genuine Seller!!! / Cashew Nut Buyers Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.