Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,767 members, 7,824,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Secrets Of Successful Traders - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Secrets Of Successful Traders (796 Views)

Secrets Of Exporting With An Empty Bank Account, No Experience, No Office / Discover the secrets your competitors will never show you here! / Heliculture (snail Farming) Secrets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Secrets Of Successful Traders by milky200(m): 3:55pm On Sep 29, 2012
Last week i post success digest for Forex trader Vol1 and i have series of Good responds thank to all my fans and fellow Trader. My New Topic is Secrets Of Successful Traders here i will be discussing the basic tools and strategies to help you maximize your success.

16 Rules of Investology!
it's your money, take control!!!

Taking control in the management of your money in today's world is perhaps one of the most important financial imperatives facing us all. This checklist should serve you well , and possibly keep you from becoming a victim of the market and false media information.

RULE 1. TRADE WITH A PLAN

RULE 2 SCREEM YOUR TRADE

RULE 3 ALWAYS LOOK AT A CHART

RULE 4. STAY WITH A TREND

RULE 5. USE MONEY MANAGEMENT TECHNIQUES

RULE 6. BUY AND SELL ON CONFIDENCE

RULE 7. BUY ONLY LIQUID STOCKS AND LIQUID MARKETS

RULE 8. DON'T BUY OR SELL ON HOT TIPS

RULE 9. NOT ONE WINS 100% OF THE TIME

RULE 10. DO NOT DOLLAR COST AVERAGE

RULE 11. ALWAYS USE STOPS

RULE 12. I DON'T HAVE TIME

RULE 13. BE PATIENT AND LET TIME BE YOUR FRIEND

RULE 14. LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKES

RULE 15. KNOW HOW TO SHORT STOCK

RULE 16. FOLLOW THE RULES

Next week i will be discussing on each of them on how you apply them to proper used.
Goodluck
pips factory

kely George
wealthcreature@aol.com

(1) (Reply)

Decorworth / Private CFA Exams Lecture In Lagos / Help On How To Make Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.