Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Nigerian In Top 15 In The KIA Stop-motion Animation Video Contest - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Nigerian In Top 15 In The KIA Stop-motion Animation Video Contest (6066 Views)

#youneedanewbank Diamond Bank Video Contest-support A Nairalander To Win! / Advance 3D Animation & Video Production Training In Lagos. / Watch This Nigerian Video In A YouTube Video Contest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian In Top 15 In The KIA Stop-motion Animation Video Contest by damseremie(m): 6:33pm On Sep 29, 2012
Sup guys ...been a while... So i recently created my first stop-motion animation video for a global competition by KIA.. and out of hundreds of entries from around the world, i have been selected in the top 15.. and a winner is being voted for...
You can watch the video and vote at this link

https://www.facebook.com/Kiamotorsworldwide/app_420566571325298
The video title is "KIA Weekend Fun"....
You can vote once a day till the 25th....
Please Support Me and Naija ....(We no dey carry last)
Thanks in advance...

Note: For some reason, the link does not open on phones.. only on computers..Sorry about that.. it's the KIA guys...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian In Top 15 In The KIA Stop-motion Animation Video Contest by xothermik(m): 12:04pm On Sep 30, 2012
just voted. great effort. stop motion aint beans lol
Re: Nigerian In Top 15 In The KIA Stop-motion Animation Video Contest by damseremie(m): 12:15pm On Sep 30, 2012
Thanks bro...Do keep voting as often as u can till the 25th... ur right...it wasn't beans ooo...But i learnt a lot in the 4 days it took... Will be better prepared next time

1 Like

Re: Nigerian In Top 15 In The KIA Stop-motion Animation Video Contest by damseremie(m): 7:18pm On Oct 04, 2012
Hi guys... Just a bump to remind u to keep voting...Thanks...
Am not sure who is the current moderator of this part of the forum...(ugo2u?)
Could you bump this topic to the front page...i would really appreciate it
I really need Nigerians's help to win this....The only African in the contest
Am currently in 3rd place...
The link to watch and vote is [url]apps.facebook.com/kia_voting[/url]
My entry is titled "KIA WEEKEND FUN"
The name is damseremie...
Thanks guys
(P.S) For some reason,the link dosent seem to work on mobile phones...Sorry
Remember, You can vote once every day till the 25th o October...

Re: Nigerian In Top 15 In The KIA Stop-motion Animation Video Contest by damseremie(m): 6:29pm On Oct 05, 2012
Thanks for all the support guys...A leading entertainment blog just picked up the news....

http://i2sabi.com/2012/10/nigerian-in-running-to-win-global-kia-video-contest/

Also...I just got word that voting NOW works on phones..So you can now vote on the go... Remember the link
[url]apps.facebook.com/kia_voting[/url]
Vote for KIA WEEKEND FUN
it should have a Nigerian Flag in the top left....
Thanks again....
Re: Nigerian In Top 15 In The KIA Stop-motion Animation Video Contest by Salmoneus(m): 7:12pm On Oct 05, 2012
Well I voted, hope you win bro...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian In Top 15 In The KIA Stop-motion Animation Video Contest by damseremie(m): 9:36pm On Oct 05, 2012
Thanks bro...Keep voting as often as you can
Re: Nigerian In Top 15 In The KIA Stop-motion Animation Video Contest by damseremie(m): 9:57pm On Oct 07, 2012
Thanks for all the support guys..Do keep the votes coming....
Click [url]apps.facebok.com/kia_voting[/url]
And Vote for "KIA Weekend Fun"

1 Like

Re: Nigerian In Top 15 In The KIA Stop-motion Animation Video Contest by EasyArch(m): 11:02pm On Oct 07, 2012
Great job, please lets encourage this dude by getting this thread to the front page. he needs all the votes he can get.
Re: Nigerian In Top 15 In The KIA Stop-motion Animation Video Contest by damseremie(m): 9:24pm On Oct 08, 2012
in case you missed it, just got featured on Bella Naija...
Check out the article here...
http://www.bellanaija.com/2012/10/08/nigerias-idamebi-ilamina-eremies-dancing-key-video-shortlisted-for-the-kia-global-video-contest/

and please dont forget to keep voting...Vote for "KIA Weekend Fun"
http://apps.facebook.com/kia_voting
Re: Nigerian In Top 15 In The KIA Stop-motion Animation Video Contest by damseremie(m): 5:57pm On Oct 10, 2012
quick bump...Voting is still on....
Re: Nigerian In Top 15 In The KIA Stop-motion Animation Video Contest by xothermik(m): 10:28am On Oct 12, 2012
wow! its gonna be close. just shared it on my facebook timeline

1 Like

Re: Nigerian In Top 15 In The KIA Stop-motion Animation Video Contest by damseremie(m): 4:51pm On Oct 12, 2012
Thanks to all who have been voting..Just got into First Place...
Keep Voting everyday till the 25th...
Lez show them Naija population no be play...lol...
Remember...the entry is "KIA Weekend Fun"
here's the link
http://apps.facebook.com/kia_voting
Re: Nigerian In Top 15 In The KIA Stop-motion Animation Video Contest by damseremie(m): 5:08pm On Oct 12, 2012
thanks again for all the support
Re: Nigerian In Top 15 In The KIA Stop-motion Animation Video Contest by timpal(m): 7:21pm On Oct 14, 2012
Excellent video from a gifted mind. Pls dont stop voting

PLS can someone help tell d moderator to take this to the front page. This guy needs our maximum support.
Re: Nigerian In Top 15 In The KIA Stop-motion Animation Video Contest by olawaletaiwo(m): 2:17pm On Oct 15, 2012
shey na by false?
Re: Nigerian In Top 15 In The KIA Stop-motion Animation Video Contest by nicky4lif(f): 2:30pm On Oct 15, 2012
olawaletaiwo: shey na by false?
. No its not by false but just support a brother.
Re: Nigerian In Top 15 In The KIA Stop-motion Animation Video Contest by solomon111(m): 2:31pm On Oct 15, 2012
lol
Re: Nigerian In Top 15 In The KIA Stop-motion Animation Video Contest by TitiTilap1(f): 2:32pm On Oct 15, 2012
lol at "false"

1 Like

Re: Nigerian In Top 15 In The KIA Stop-motion Animation Video Contest by slimyem: 2:49pm On Oct 15, 2012
Voted..
I hope you win..
Re: Nigerian In Top 15 In The KIA Stop-motion Animation Video Contest by greaterlove(m): 2:59pm On Oct 15, 2012
just voted for you, great work.
Re: Nigerian In Top 15 In The KIA Stop-motion Animation Video Contest by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 15, 2012
U try gan oooo just voted anyway goodluck
Re: Nigerian In Top 15 In The KIA Stop-motion Animation Video Contest by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 15, 2012
u be bad belle that is why u are 'falsing' English

1 Like

Re: Nigerian In Top 15 In The KIA Stop-motion Animation Video Contest by treasuredkid: 3:03pm On Oct 15, 2012
just voted... beautiful concepts
Re: Nigerian In Top 15 In The KIA Stop-motion Animation Video Contest by timpal(m): 3:12pm On Oct 15, 2012
Please keep voting. Just voted again
Re: Nigerian In Top 15 In The KIA Stop-motion Animation Video Contest by OnlyRebel: 3:22pm On Oct 15, 2012
Voted!
Re: Nigerian In Top 15 In The KIA Stop-motion Animation Video Contest by grabdbull: 3:35pm On Oct 15, 2012
You got my vote now, and everyday till 25th. U2try.
Re: Nigerian In Top 15 In The KIA Stop-motion Animation Video Contest by damseremie(m): 3:37pm On Oct 15, 2012
Yard people... una too much... Thanks guys....
and moderators... Thanks for putting this on the front page...
respect
Re: Nigerian In Top 15 In The KIA Stop-motion Animation Video Contest by damseremie(m): 3:42pm On Oct 15, 2012
By the way, if your on a mobile fun and cant watch the Youtube video, you can download it here

Mobile 3gp Version(1.5MB) http://sheunsworld.com/Kia Weekend Fun.3gp

Mobile Mp4 Version (5.7MB) http://sheunsworld.com/Kia Weekend Fun.mp4

For some reason nairaland does not take the whole link i pasted above because of the space btw the words "Kia" and "Weekend"...so please just write/copy the relevant link and paste in your mobile browser to download...
Re: Nigerian In Top 15 In The KIA Stop-motion Animation Video Contest by vascey(m): 4:13pm On Oct 15, 2012
I was vote number 1708. Wish you all the best.
Re: Nigerian In Top 15 In The KIA Stop-motion Animation Video Contest by ojelans(m): 4:30pm On Oct 15, 2012
pls great Nairaland guys kindly support Idamiebi to win the KIA Video competition. He is the only Nigerian out of all the shortlisted VIDEO. His VIDEO is titled WEEKEND FUN just VOTE once a day and encourage your friends on facebook to VOTE as well the link is http://apps.facebook.com/kia_voting/ Thank you
Re: Nigerian In Top 15 In The KIA Stop-motion Animation Video Contest by EasyArch(m): 5:43pm On Oct 15, 2012
Good 2 know d thread finally made d front page.... Pls lets support dis bro, by keep voting 4 him till 25th. This is d kinda tin we want 2 b coming out of 9ja, not bad news all d tym.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Editing Software Is Used For Music Video Editing? / For The Love Of Art II / Get A Diploma In Video Editing & Compositing,3D Animation & Motion Graphics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.