Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

What's The Most 'unlady Like' Item In Your Hand Bag? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What's The Most 'unlady Like' Item In Your Hand Bag? (5837 Views)

What Is Your Cant-do-without Make-up Item? / A Must Have Item In Your Bag As A Lady / Ladies: what do you carry or keep in your hand bags? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Most 'unlady Like' Item In Your Hand Bag? by TOYOSI20(f): 6:57pm On Mar 11, 2008
@ Post

I carry a tote most of the time, and it's filled with books, books, and more books. embarassed
Re: What's The Most 'unlady Like' Item In Your Hand Bag? by aloib(f): 7:09pm On May 03, 2008
lighter cool, keys, super glue,usb, scotch tape,ink catridge cool
Re: What's The Most 'unlady Like' Item In Your Hand Bag? by Gamine(f): 12:02am On May 04, 2008
i no get handbag sef
Re: What's The Most 'unlady Like' Item In Your Hand Bag? by iice(f): 12:46am On May 04, 2008
aloib:

lighter cool, keys, super glue,usb, scotch tape,ink catridge cool

Sis your bag items na die grin grin
Re: What's The Most 'unlady Like' Item In Your Hand Bag? by aloib(f): 4:49am On May 04, 2008
iice:

Sis your bag items na die grin grin
lmaoo that mighty bond, na one day wey my slippers cut wey i use am biond am together, scotch tape, i dunno why i have it sef , ink catridge, i been wan refill but procastination, i just leave am sey any day wey i remeber i go refill
lighter grin
Re: What's The Most 'unlady Like' Item In Your Hand Bag? by Nobody: 4:59am On May 04, 2008
Ibuprofen tablets
Chewing gum and candy wrappers cheesy
Old lipsticks, blunt eyepencils
Unnecessary papers I had scribbled something on
Sometimes batteries

I wonder how they get there 
Re: What's The Most 'unlady Like' Item In Your Hand Bag? by iice(f): 5:00am On May 04, 2008
sis You dey craze tongue grin grin I used to carry mighty bond too.  I don forget who sef dey carry super glue for bag.  You fight your husband well well, he needs glue for all those shoes he scattered playing footie.

Sometimes when i carry bag, i no get everything.  Things will still be missing so i no even bother carry bag sef.
Re: What's The Most 'unlady Like' Item In Your Hand Bag? by TheSly: 5:03am On May 04, 2008
stillwater:

Old lipsticks, blunt eyepencils
Unnecessary papers I had scribbled something on
Sometimes batteries

I wonder how they get there

Perhaps they got there by spirit . . . .why dont you come and ask me or go and consult the oracles about it angry tongue angry
Re: What's The Most 'unlady Like' Item In Your Hand Bag? by Nobody: 5:10am On May 04, 2008
Why are you biting yourself? grin I've consulted the oracle and he told me it's Sly's spirit that put them there.
Re: What's The Most 'unlady Like' Item In Your Hand Bag? by mafolayomi(f): 3:38pm On May 08, 2008
mine is screw driver because im in engineering dept where i work cool cool wink wink
Re: What's The Most 'unlady Like' Item In Your Hand Bag? by Nobody: 10:28am On May 09, 2008
a "Desert Eagle" pistol tongue cheesy
Re: What's The Most 'unlady Like' Item In Your Hand Bag? by PrincessMo(f): 11:38pm On May 10, 2008
swiss knife, pepper spray, male condoms cool
lighter, rizla (it ain't mine lipsrsealed)
bunches of keys!!! I can't even count how many. . .
and so much more! undecided
Re: What's The Most 'unlady Like' Item In Your Hand Bag? by ademiller(f): 12:12pm On Jul 01, 2008
TOOTHBRUSH grin
Re: What's The Most 'unlady Like' Item In Your Hand Bag? by Gamine(f): 3:04pm On Jul 02, 2008
How u no go get toothbrush

When your mouth dey smell like Malu(Cow)

@topic,nothing.
Re: What's The Most 'unlady Like' Item In Your Hand Bag? by ademiller(f): 1:37pm On Jul 03, 2008
Gasmine i hope u have not been sworn for? Because its like ur Covenant with Oyedepo has started affecting ur thinkin abilities? Dumbassed bitch., u better dont talk to me anyhow or ill give u more than u can accomodate.stupid idiot with no sens, olori gbeske oshi. angry
Re: What's The Most 'unlady Like' Item In Your Hand Bag? by onyinye2(f): 1:40pm On Jul 03, 2008
i always have sketch pad. in case i see something and get inspired that i have to draw it. and a whistle. you never know who is lerking behind you.
Re: What's The Most 'unlady Like' Item In Your Hand Bag? by naijacutee(f): 3:12pm On Jul 03, 2008
Anadin tablets, Whiteboard marker.
Re: What's The Most 'unlady Like' Item In Your Hand Bag? by mafolayomi(f): 5:09pm On Jul 11, 2008
my own na rj45, crimping tool, and screw driver wink

1 Like

Re: What's The Most 'unlady Like' Item In Your Hand Bag? by ChiBabe2(f): 12:56am On Jul 12, 2008
Dont know why these chiks b carryin MALE condoms. I know we r all are big on protection these days, but if a man wants to sleep with you and he doesnt have a condom, u should make him wait. EVEN IF You HAVE SOME IN UR PURSE, HE SHOULD GO AND GET SOME. It just goes to show u that he has tried that before on other chiks. THEY LIKE IT RAW! grin
Re: What's The Most 'unlady Like' Item In Your Hand Bag? by KarmaMod(f): 1:00am On Jul 12, 2008
Chi*Babe:

Dont know why these chiks b carryin MALE condoms. I know we r all are big on protection these days, but if a man wants to sleep with you and he doesnt have a condom, u should make him wait. EVEN IF You HAVE SOME IN UR PURSE, HE SHOULD GO AND GET SOME. It just goes to show u that he has tried that before on other chiks. THEY LIKE IT RAW! grin

If the two are in a relationship, why not help the other out? If he has ran out of them, least the girl will have some. Abi?
Re: What's The Most 'unlady Like' Item In Your Hand Bag? by ChiBabe2(f): 1:15am On Jul 12, 2008
KarmaMod:

If the two are in a relationship, why not help the other out? If he has ran out of them, least the girl will have some. Abi?
aheh, yes. but keep in mind that the chik wouldnt typically be carrying around a stack of condoms if she had a full time man. he would always feel a bit unsure, or insecure about her intentions then. Most girls that do that are carrying it for "just in case". and i bet they dont have a committed relationship to ANYONE.  wink
Re: What's The Most 'unlady Like' Item In Your Hand Bag? by KarmaMod(f): 1:57am On Jul 12, 2008
Chi*Babe:

aheh, yes. but keep in mind that the chik wouldnt typically be carrying around a stack of condoms if she had a full time man.

Not true. Like I said those in mature commited relationships know such things are beneficial to BOTH of them. If he's out of supply, she has it. He would obviously be aware of this.
Re: What's The Most 'unlady Like' Item In Your Hand Bag? by ChiBabe2(f): 7:03pm On Jul 14, 2008
i am not saying its not true, ur right. but thats y i said typically. most people in committed relationships use birth control pills or other forms of contraception.

i think its smart to protect, but if you are the promiscuous type, your partners should ALSO be prepared.
Re: What's The Most 'unlady Like' Item In Your Hand Bag? by enque(f): 2:17pm On Jul 16, 2008
writing pad
a sachet of novalgin tablets
bank slips
my ipod
ear phones
ipod charger
flash drive
bunch of keys
pen
Re: What's The Most 'unlady Like' Item In Your Hand Bag? by helfie(f): 5:53pm On Jul 17, 2008
oh, its kinda messy in thr,but i fink the most unladylike stuff i've got is ehmnnn,
my flash drive, lost the holder some months ago,so i got not choice but to carry it wiv me wherever!
Re: What's The Most 'unlady Like' Item In Your Hand Bag? by savanaha: 5:54pm On Jul 17, 2008
the most unladylike is that I don't even have a handbag. Am unladylike like that.
Re: What's The Most 'unlady Like' Item In Your Hand Bag? by carmelily: 2:35pm On Sep 07, 2008
a flask of hot water and coffee sachets cheesy
Re: What's The Most 'unlady Like' Item In Your Hand Bag? by spikedcylinder: 5:06pm On Sep 07, 2008
I have super glue
Several Jotters and pencils
An electric adaptor. . . . .I seriously dont know why embarassed
Old toothbrushes. . . . I use them to arrange my eye brows. grin grin
Re: What's The Most 'unlady Like' Item In Your Hand Bag? by carmelily: 11:06am On Sep 08, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Old toothbrushes. . . . I use them to arrange my eye brows. grin grin

arrange lol. hehehe grin
Re: What's The Most 'unlady Like' Item In Your Hand Bag? by AshleyDW(f): 11:43am On Sep 08, 2008
i love carrying huge bags amd i av a lot
2 screwdrivers(always comes in handy)
a torchlight( na naija we dey o)
a bid headfone and two earpieces
a usb cord
2 phone chargers
a scientific calculator
a memorycard adaptor
an empty cd

and a lot of books
I still wonder why i aint bent yet-i just love carrying stuffs.
Re: What's The Most 'unlady Like' Item In Your Hand Bag? by tammyswits(f): 8:07pm On Sep 08, 2008
A lighter! Dont ask!

1 Like

Re: What's The Most 'unlady Like' Item In Your Hand Bag? by mohawkchic(f): 9:20pm On Sep 09, 2008
A lighter! Dont ask!

~Lol me & you Both!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dressing Is Becoming Gosshhhh In Nigeria / Varsity Jacket / Constance Anyichie Uzoma Wins Miss Goodwill Ambassador Int’l Humanitarian 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.