Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Rick Ross & Young Jeezy Fight At BET Awards - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rick Ross & Young Jeezy Fight At BET Awards (21499 Views)

See All The Best & Worst Revealing Dressed Stars At BET Awards 2014 / Photos: Tiwa Savage, Mafikizolo & Sarkodie On Rock The Stage At BET Awards 2014 / Photos: Wind Reveals Amber Rose's Bare Bum At BET Awards; Shares Passionate Kiss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rick Ross & Young Jeezy Fight At BET Awards by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 30, 2012
chucky234: American agberos on parade
forget dat one.
an american agbero even get levels pass the most famous man in naija
Re: Rick Ross & Young Jeezy Fight At BET Awards by Usmanigbi007(m): 5:20pm On Sep 30, 2012
Rick ross live my guy alone or is it he is better than u
Re: Rick Ross & Young Jeezy Fight At BET Awards by Durchmann(m): 5:31pm On Sep 30, 2012
lefulefu:
forget dat one.
I no gree for that talk abeg...
Re: Rick Ross & Young Jeezy Fight At BET Awards by sireKay: 5:39pm On Sep 30, 2012
I strongly hope u guyz will not end up Tu Pac and Biggie way!!!
Re: Rick Ross & Young Jeezy Fight At BET Awards by Ivynwa(f): 5:51pm On Sep 30, 2012
sire Kay:
I strongly hope u guyz will not end up Tu Pac and Biggie way!!!

Same thing I'm asking----okay the black man is so well endowed with energy and cuteness that the excess energy seeps through his muscles but why must he keep fighting himself? In Nigeria, it's BH fighting his fellow black men. In the US and West Indies it's gangs fighting gangs (blackmen fighting themselves). In Rwanda it was the blackman killing his black brothers same thing in some other parts of Africa.

Even in the international Entertainment industry successful rappers that should be chilling and being happy fight their black brothers. What da fr*ak!
Re: Rick Ross & Young Jeezy Fight At BET Awards by UyiIredia(m): 6:02pm On Sep 30, 2012
I wonder how that fight would have went.
Re: Rick Ross & Young Jeezy Fight At BET Awards by otodeluxe(m): 6:16pm On Sep 30, 2012
Boring! I don't like neither of them. They are both drop-out, infidels and apparently there's nothing good to learn from them!
Re: Rick Ross & Young Jeezy Fight At BET Awards by temmarbaba(m): 6:23pm On Sep 30, 2012
who cares? I love Nas anyway and Vector d viper..so? Mscheew
Re: Rick Ross & Young Jeezy Fight At BET Awards by buchibabe: 6:42pm On Sep 30, 2012
Na overfeeding dey disturb dem
Re: Rick Ross & Young Jeezy Fight At BET Awards by misreal(m): 6:51pm On Sep 30, 2012
berem: See as these american agberos dey disgrace each other! Damn the niggas! undecided
grin
Re: Rick Ross & Young Jeezy Fight At BET Awards by misreal(m): 6:53pm On Sep 30, 2012
otodeluxe: Boring! I don't like neither of them. They are both drop-out, infidels and apparently there's nothing good to learn from them!
y calling them infidels now angry
Re: Rick Ross & Young Jeezy Fight At BET Awards by Orikinla(m): 7:43pm On Sep 30, 2012
@immkels:
Price Of Fame

ENDS IN SHAME.
Re: Rick Ross & Young Jeezy Fight At BET Awards by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 30, 2012
I love Rick's music but i hate to say they are both arssholes. Gangter wannabe's.. Someone please tell Rosie to put his damn shirt on cuz his body to total grossss. RIP TUPAC
Re: Rick Ross & Young Jeezy Fight At BET Awards by ektbear: 9:13pm On Sep 30, 2012
These guys are r3tarded.

Why fight at the BET awards? Settle whatever dispute you have elsewhere.
Re: Rick Ross & Young Jeezy Fight At BET Awards by Ishilove: 9:20pm On Sep 30, 2012
I wonder how this piece of useless news affects the price of gar....sorry, the price of 'stuff' generally in the market. Mscheeew
Re: Rick Ross & Young Jeezy Fight At BET Awards by ourhero(m): 9:32pm On Sep 30, 2012
Err... When you're going to copy and paste another websites article you should acknowledge the fact. Else its just plagiarism.
Re: Rick Ross & Young Jeezy Fight At BET Awards by Rick9(m): 9:37pm On Sep 30, 2012
Mtchewwwwww.
How does this fight affect the price of a bag of
GARRI: .
Re: Rick Ross & Young Jeezy Fight At BET Awards by Nkonadi(m): 10:33pm On Sep 30, 2012
How does dz topic c0ncern us? Dem fight or n0t watn c0ncern nairaland?
Re: Rick Ross & Young Jeezy Fight At BET Awards by Nkonadi(m): 10:36pm On Sep 30, 2012
Una d0n hear wia Musicians lyk Frank Edward Fight? All dese Ungodly Tauts na em da cr8 awarenes pas... Smh
Re: Rick Ross & Young Jeezy Fight At BET Awards by Limaoscar: 10:56pm On Sep 30, 2012
See as these american agberos dey disgrace each other! Damn the niggas!
Sad enough, those "Agberos" have some of our Naija Brothers who haven't even travelled to next door Benin Republic worshipping the very ground that the Amricans walk on angry
Re: Rick Ross & Young Jeezy Fight At BET Awards by Limaoscar: 11:01pm On Sep 30, 2012
forget dat one.

Now you see what I was talking about? People like Efulefu are die hard worshippers of ........whatever you called those hoodlums.
Re: Rick Ross & Young Jeezy Fight At BET Awards by Emmett92: 11:32pm On Sep 30, 2012
Mannylex: Young jeezy doesnt have respect for the BOSS ... HUH!
the Bleep u mean? Looks like u don't know shit bout rap.young jeezy was before RoSs .this guy came from d projects if u know what day is.Ross was a 5-0 for that matter .d nigga raps about cars he can't fit in.jeezy rolls with em ice cube who was a very good rapper then even though u don't know .so when it comes to respect ts like asking eminem to respect lil Wayne.yall just started listenning to rap.so its better NT to talk than jst say shit u know nothing bout
Re: Rick Ross & Young Jeezy Fight At BET Awards by Nkonadi(m): 12:22am On Oct 01, 2012
lefulefu:
forget dat one.

U nid to see a psychiatric doctor... U r seriously Sick in d head.
Re: Rick Ross & Young Jeezy Fight At BET Awards by Nobody: 2:30am On Oct 01, 2012
~Lmao~ I been everywhere clowning Niqqahs about this shid....

This plus that Romney-Obama Momma Drama, has tied up the Weekend. grin
Re: Rick Ross & Young Jeezy Fight At BET Awards by Nobody: 3:16am On Oct 01, 2012
REALITY101: I love Rick's music but i hate to say they are both arssholes. Gangter wannabe's.. Someone please tell Rosie to put his damn shirt on cuz his body to total grossss. RIP TUPAC

Tupac, Fathered this entire generation of "Fake Thug Gangster Wannabe's".....

Why should "He" rest in peace when he Fathered a Bastard Generation of Rubbish Nonsense that has helped contribute to the destruction of The Black Community

"But Royal why do you blame Tupac and Not Nwa and Ice-T...Why blame him instead of the Originals"

Because "They" Were Real.....

"They" Talked about real life issues that actually pertained to the Gang Culture of Southern California that really Existed

Tupac on the other hand was a EAST COAST nerd...who went out to California and Created False Imagery and Pioneered a Persona and Lifestyle that he never really Lived.

Tupac Amaru Shakur...The "Father" of the Fake Thug Wanna Be Gangster Generation that helped Ruin Black America.

Nah...No RIP. Rest in Chaos...RIC....the Same Chaos you gave me and my generation..For Giving Birth to this Garbage, That wasn't even REAL

By the Way....Greatest Rapper of ALL Time!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rick Ross & Young Jeezy Fight At BET Awards by Nobody: 7:17am On Oct 01, 2012
Nuzo':

In other words, send a niccu to Havard if he robes, rapes and kills somebody.....cos sending him to jail will cost more money?

You and your lil'wayne should gimme a break.
bro, go back to school undecided
Re: Rick Ross & Young Jeezy Fight At BET Awards by cashjar: 9:24am On Oct 01, 2012
NEROSKY: Rick Rozay thats my nick name, huh!

Hey young jeezy,listen n listen very careful,Don't fight wif my best rapper, or else u're preparing 4 ur own funeral!
c ur mouf after what dat fat bag of G***i did in naija u still d syd 4 am
Re: Rick Ross & Young Jeezy Fight At BET Awards by doublecross(m): 11:50am On Oct 01, 2012
you are a fool. that's just the gospel truth.
bennyraz: which day tuface go fight dbanj 4 public kai.. Naija Industry dey dry meeeen
Re: Rick Ross & Young Jeezy Fight At BET Awards by Olusorgy12: 11:50am On Oct 01, 2012
Make una no end up like Tupac nd Biggie ooooo
Re: Rick Ross & Young Jeezy Fight At BET Awards by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 01, 2012
Nkonadi:

U nid to see a psychiatric doctor... U r seriously Sick in d head.
i dey yarn the truth jor.if rick ross come naija today we go all bow down and worship him because he get dollars full ghana must go bag.abi i lie?
Re: Rick Ross & Young Jeezy Fight At BET Awards by Durchmann(m): 7:18pm On Oct 01, 2012
lefulefu:
i dey yarn the truth jor.if rick ross come naija today we go all bow down and worship him because he get dollars full ghana must go bag.abi i lie?
NNA guy, Na true you talk. You go even see where people dey sweat say Ross dey stage.... Na dat jealousy do eedris vs 50cents beef naw...
Re: Rick Ross & Young Jeezy Fight At BET Awards by ijebabe: 7:20pm On Oct 01, 2012
Finally, what I've been waiting for! A video of the fight grin

Thank you TMZ!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7zju2_Ctyo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Swanky Jerry Compares Himself To Beyonce's Stylist [PICS] / Iyabo Ojo: Being A Single Mum, My Biggest Challenge / Thin Tall Tony On A Movie Set With Mike Okon And Mercy Aigbe (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.