Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Let Us Give A Toast To Oluwaseun Osewa(the Onwer Of Nairaland) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Let Us Give A Toast To Oluwaseun Osewa(the Onwer Of Nairaland) (1131 Views)

An Open Letter To Oluwaseun Osewa, The Founder Of Nairaland By Emar Pendragon / Describe Mr Oluwaseun Osewa In One Word / Happy birthday to Oluwaseun Osewa of Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Us Give A Toast To Oluwaseun Osewa(the Onwer Of Nairaland) by onuwaje(m): 8:08am On Sep 30, 2012
As it ever come to our mind that we owe a little thank you to the brain behind this website?with close to a hundred thousand members and millions of guests out there.. Pls I feel with owe this icon a little THANK YOU because he's more than a celeb to me... WHAT DO THINK....

1 Like

Re: Let Us Give A Toast To Oluwaseun Osewa(the Onwer Of Nairaland) by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 30, 2012
Yea,hes a celeb,he seems to me like a quiet,behind d scene easy going sombodi,doesnt want to be seen or heard.infact i heard he's an ijesha guy.we really need to celebrate seun,but wait o,av noticed i dont see seuns pics all over nairaland d way we c pictures of monalisa chinda,tonto dike,jim iyke etc,let me speak for myself,i want to see seuns picture and if possible maclatunji
Re: Let Us Give A Toast To Oluwaseun Osewa(the Onwer Of Nairaland) by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 30, 2012
Including 19o,sexkillz,jennykandry,google,av seen inkerd nerd tho
Re: Let Us Give A Toast To Oluwaseun Osewa(the Onwer Of Nairaland) by onuwaje(m): 9:06am On Sep 30, 2012
I think its tym for him to show his face... WE LOVE U AND MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS U OLUWASEUN OSEWA

1 Like

Re: Let Us Give A Toast To Oluwaseun Osewa(the Onwer Of Nairaland) by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 30, 2012
Then we will sacrifice a day's wage for the owner of facebook.
Re: Let Us Give A Toast To Oluwaseun Osewa(the Onwer Of Nairaland) by tjskii(f): 11:52am On Sep 30, 2012
undecided undecided undecided *eyebrow also arched*
Re: Let Us Give A Toast To Oluwaseun Osewa(the Onwer Of Nairaland) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 30, 2012
Don't know about ya'll, but I think this "owner of Nairaland" tag Seun likes to hang on his neck seems rather smug and megalomaniacal. Mark Zuckerberg has never referred to himself as the 'owner' of Facebook, nor has anyone else referred to him that way.

Nigerians are too fond of unnecessary bigmanism, as reflected in their love for grandiose titles. Founder of Nairaland sounds much better than 'owner' of Nairaland.

Having said that, oya make we continue with the toasting to Seun.
Re: Let Us Give A Toast To Oluwaseun Osewa(the Onwer Of Nairaland) by cantell(m): 12:32pm On Sep 30, 2012
pro01: Don't know about ya'll, but I think this "owner of Nairaland" tag Seun likes to hang on his neck seems rather smug and megalomaniacal. Mark Zuckerberg has never referred to himself as the 'owner' of Facebook, nor has anyone else referred to him that way.

Nigerians are too fond of unnecessary bigmanism, as reflected in their love for grandiose titles. Founder of Nairaland sounds much better than 'owner' of Nairaland.

Having said that, oya make we continue with the toasting to Seun.
Lol. Nawa for you bros.
He needs to identify before person banana go turn to monkey own.
Re: Let Us Give A Toast To Oluwaseun Osewa(the Onwer Of Nairaland) by passionate88: 10:20pm On Sep 30, 2012
onuwaje: I think its tym for him to show his face... WE LOVE U AND MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS U OLUWASEUN OSEWA
Pause... If u say smtin gay, u gat 2 say no homo or u r a homo..
Re: Let Us Give A Toast To Oluwaseun Osewa(the Onwer Of Nairaland) by SlyIg(f): 1:40am On Oct 01, 2012
This toast is not for sale. Beware of 419.
Re: Let Us Give A Toast To Oluwaseun Osewa(the Onwer Of Nairaland) by SlyIg(f): 1:45am On Oct 01, 2012
kulyie: Yea,hes a celeb,he seems to me like a quiet,behind d scene easy going sombodi,doesnt want to be seen or heard.infact i heard he's an ijesha guy.we really need to celebrate seun,but wait o,av noticed i dont see seuns pics all over nairaland d way we c pictures of monalisa chinda,tonto dike,jim iyke etc,let me speak for myself,i want to see seuns picture and if possible maclatunji
Macla What? You mean that banner? Walayi... I protest! He is not to be celebrated here.

(1) (Reply)

Is Seun Osewa Married? / Rate Her And Leave Your Comments / PLACE: Ibadan, Highest Speed Broadband Connectivity In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.