Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,172 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Bomb Blast And Gunshots At Gaskiya Quarters Zaria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast And Gunshots At Gaskiya Quarters Zaria (20061 Views)

Multiple Bomb Blasts And Gunshots Btw The Nigerian Army And Shiite In Zaria / Sporadic Gunshots At Daleko, Isolo Road (Pictures) / Series Of Explotion And Gunshots Today In Dala, Kano State! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast And Gunshots At Gaskiya Quarters Zaria by Psylas(m): 1:33pm On Sep 30, 2012
adonisgold:

If u wan die post dat picture for ur Facebook profile make dey Salman Rushdie you.
chaiman i knw wat muslims can do, i hv dem many on my fb b4, i deleted all of dem wen i head d news of 1 guy in ISLAMABAD - PAKISTAN, he uploadd d pic of innocence of muzz, dey traced him n caught him, he was sentencd to 3ys imprisonmnt for insultin d religion of PEACE,
Re: Bomb Blast And Gunshots At Gaskiya Quarters Zaria by Holyrule(m): 1:33pm On Sep 30, 2012
Two dead...
Re: Bomb Blast And Gunshots At Gaskiya Quarters Zaria by mike404(m): 1:42pm On Sep 30, 2012
Psylas: chaiman i knw wat muslims can do, i hv dem many on my fb b4, i deleted all of dem wen i head d news of 1 guy in ISLAMABAD - PAKISTAN, he uploadd d pic of innocence of muzz, dey traced him n caught him, he was sentencd to 3ys imprisonmnt for insultin d religion of PEACE,
Religion of peace indeed
Re: Bomb Blast And Gunshots At Gaskiya Quarters Zaria by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 30, 2012
illitrate: see how u make me turn my head upside down with this picture angry angry angry angry

what's ur problem man? angry
Re: Bomb Blast And Gunshots At Gaskiya Quarters Zaria by passionate88: 2:04pm On Sep 30, 2012
mike404:
May GOD continue to protect us against evil wielding RAMS called muslims AMEN
AMEN. Now I remember.. Adegbite die, na d bomb (gun) salute be this..

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast And Gunshots At Gaskiya Quarters Zaria by Truman155(m): 2:07pm On Sep 30, 2012
I heard the sound this morning i thought it was the normal shooting of JTF but the bomb made my room to shake thank god they didnot reach samaru
Re: Bomb Blast And Gunshots At Gaskiya Quarters Zaria by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 30, 2012
WOW!!!!!!! SO MANY NORTHERN ON NAIRALAND. IM HAPPY FOR THEM SHAAA OOOO
Re: Bomb Blast And Gunshots At Gaskiya Quarters Zaria by jamil2(m): 2:15pm On Sep 30, 2012
amosy007: see complete destruction all in the name of allah?

muslims why why whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy angry angry
Pls learn to be a good christian and shun from posting unneccessary point.
Re: Bomb Blast And Gunshots At Gaskiya Quarters Zaria by jamil2(m): 2:17pm On Sep 30, 2012
mike404: [b][/b]ISLAMABAD embarassed
You aren't a good Christian I bet.
Re: Bomb Blast And Gunshots At Gaskiya Quarters Zaria by jamil2(m): 2:24pm On Sep 30, 2012
SlyIg: Peaceful muslims at work!
Your in put is wrong BH will never be a peaceful muslim and wouldn't for ever!
Re: Bomb Blast And Gunshots At Gaskiya Quarters Zaria by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 30, 2012
Ipso Loquita: WOW!!!!!!! SO MANY NORTHERN ON NAIRALAND. IM HAPPY FOR THEM SHAAA OOOO
Ipso Loquita: WOW!!!!!!! SO MANY NORTHERN ON NAIRALAND. IM HAPPY FOR THEM SHAAA OOOO

Happy dat we r innocently being killed. What's ur problem bro?
Re: Bomb Blast And Gunshots At Gaskiya Quarters Zaria by amosy007: 2:41pm On Sep 30, 2012
jamil!:
Pls learn to be a good christian and shun from posting unneccessary point.
and who told u am a christian? Did u see praisin Jesus on my post? By d way Christianity aint religion its a way of life
Re: Bomb Blast And Gunshots At Gaskiya Quarters Zaria by naijatrends: 2:46pm On Sep 30, 2012
Please let's stop killing ourselves.

I believe few of the BH is educated. Killing each other is not the best, take it or leave it.

The masses are the one suffering not our leaders, it is another man/family that is bearing the loss not the government, have the Bh come out with public statement to tell the public why they are doing all these, to the innocent, do they have conscience? all in who's name, they are fathers too?

Please let's talk some senses into each other.

Please I beg you in the name of the God or gods that u serve.

STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
Re: Bomb Blast And Gunshots At Gaskiya Quarters Zaria by Psylas(m): 2:47pm On Sep 30, 2012
jamil!:
hey! Dat's a name of a place - ISLAMABAD
Re: Bomb Blast And Gunshots At Gaskiya Quarters Zaria by mike404(m): 2:53pm On Sep 30, 2012
jamil!:
R TRUTH.... The truth shall set you free
Re: Bomb Blast And Gunshots At Gaskiya Quarters Zaria by mike404(m): 2:58pm On Sep 30, 2012
[color=#000099][/color]
amosy007:
and who told u am a christian? Did u see praisin Jesus on my post? By d way Christianity aint religion its a way of life
so na una BY FORCE CULT BE RELIGION ABI?
Re: Bomb Blast And Gunshots At Gaskiya Quarters Zaria by hakanai(m): 3:01pm On Sep 30, 2012
Bomb explodes near Nigerian Islamic school
September 30, 2012

LAGOS, Nigeria Gunmen detonated a bomb Sunday near an Islamic boarding school in northern Nigeria and later exchanged gunfire with security forces, causing unknown casualties in the region's latest round of violence, officials said.

Sunday's attack hit Zaria, a city in the northern reaches of Kaduna state that is the nerve center of Shiite Muslims in a country where Muslims are predominantly Sunni. The blast struck the Gaskiya neighborhood in the city, causing some injuries, said Yushau Shuaib, a spokesman for Nigeria's National Emergency Management Agency.

Following the blast, soldiers and police flooded the area and opened fire on gunmen they suspected of planting the bomb, killing two people, Shuaib said. Local authorities took the injured to a nearby hospital. Police and military officials could not be immediately reached for comment.

The explosion could have potentially killed more people, but the gunmen ordered the children out of the school before triggering the bomb, according to some witnesses who spoke to officials. The blast destroyed several homes nearby as well.

The Nigerian military had surrounded the blast site hours before as part of an operation to track down members of the radical Islamist sect known as Boko Haram, a witness told The Associated Press. Soldiers forced those living around the area to flee during the operation, the witness said. The witness spoke on condition of anonymity out of fear of facing reprisals from the government for speaking to a foreign journalist.

It is not clear what led up to the bomb detonation as soldiers had been around the area for hours.

No group immediately claimed responsibility for the blast, though Boko Haram has carried out bombings and shootings throughout northern Nigeria. The sect, whose name means "Western education is sacrilege" in the Hausa language of Nigeria's north, has been blamed for killing more than 680 people this year alone, according to an AP count. The group wants the federal government to release its imprisoned members and implement strict Shariah law across Nigeria, which is largely divided into a Christian south and a Muslim north.

Military officials recently claimed to have killed members of Boko Haram's senior leadership, including the group's spokesman who uses the nom de guerre Abul Qaqa. The sect, which typically speaks to journalists through telephone conference calls at times of its choosing, could not be immediately reached for comment Sunday.

The group has recently changed some of its tactics and attacked more than 30 mobile phone towers throughout northern Nigeria, disrupting communications in a nation reliant on cellular phones.

Boko Haram has attacked mosques and killed Muslims in the past. The Zaria boarding school near Sunday's bombing is run by Awwal Adam Albani, who is a critic of Boko Haram and a follower of the ultraconservative sect of Islam known as Salafi.

http://m.cbsnews.com/fullstory.rbml?catid=57523075&feedid=null&videofeed=null

^^^^ Well this seem to throw more light on what is happening.
Re: Bomb Blast And Gunshots At Gaskiya Quarters Zaria by amosy007: 3:16pm On Sep 30, 2012
mike404: [color=#000099][/color]
so na una BY FORCE CULT BE RELIGION ABI?
what are u talking abt? Which one is by force cult? undecided
Re: Bomb Blast And Gunshots At Gaskiya Quarters Zaria by bright007(f): 3:17pm On Sep 30, 2012
Boko haram na d name
wey people wey no like
peace dey use cause
serious gbege for our
obodo nigeria.
This people no kom like
our religions,muslims and
christians.This people don
put serious fear for our
people mind and
belle,...ehhhuu.. infact we
no fit jollificate for area
again.
My country
people,abeg,make we join
hand together,make we
no allow this chikini
group of people to dey
gbege our country.
If u see anybody or
anything wey no pure for
your eyes,carry go report
to police wey dey for your
area sharp-sharp
Abeg we all come
together to build that
better obodo nigeria
kpaaakpaa,we no be
terrorist,we be better
nigerians.
This message dey come
from state security service
ooo
Re: Bomb Blast And Gunshots At Gaskiya Quarters Zaria by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 30, 2012
Those Ali babas again sad

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast And Gunshots At Gaskiya Quarters Zaria by Hotdiamond(m): 4:26pm On Sep 30, 2012
kai aboki haram Why Na?
Re: Bomb Blast And Gunshots At Gaskiya Quarters Zaria by Chartey(m): 4:48pm On Sep 30, 2012
All these mainstream media shd stop lying. Pls nigeria is not made up of a muslim north and a christian south. There are some yoruba towns with more muslims than christians, and there are towns and villages without a single mosque in kaduna state where i am. I tot it was thunder when i heard it in samaru this morning.
Re: Bomb Blast And Gunshots At Gaskiya Quarters Zaria by mikron(m): 4:51pm On Sep 30, 2012
they are doing this to destabalize 2morows independence celebrations. And to think that i left samaru zaria yesterday for abuja. Na wa o. My friends in school in ABU zaria (samaru campus) told me the explosion shook d foundations of their houses. That place is not safe. I dont go to church whenever im in zaria for fear of bomb blast like this. God help us
Re: Bomb Blast And Gunshots At Gaskiya Quarters Zaria by Dainfamous: 4:51pm On Sep 30, 2012
ochukoccna: Boko&their 3 day cycles
Go to the mosque on Friday
Bomb 'infidels' on Sunday
Hmnn!
They must be using scientific calculators now to estimate their harem of virgins since killing one infidel gets you 72 chicken heads,how many will killing132 get you
Ol boy,if only there's a way to sell contraceptives to this Al Janah dudes
Pesin go hammer O!
And what a life in Al Janah,dropping se-men into clitholes all day long
Wow!
grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue
Re: Bomb Blast And Gunshots At Gaskiya Quarters Zaria by patanjaly: 4:56pm On Sep 30, 2012
Pls guys all this news are incorrect what really happened is jtf raid the house after a tip up around 1 am today n exchange of fire continue throughout the night after killing the terrorists they caught one woman n later d jtf detonate d bombs found in d house.
Re: Bomb Blast And Gunshots At Gaskiya Quarters Zaria by Azumy(f): 4:59pm On Sep 30, 2012
amosy007: see complete destruction all in the name of allah?

Mumuslims why why whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy angry angry
dnt let ur fingerz act b4 ur brain acts!
Re: Bomb Blast And Gunshots At Gaskiya Quarters Zaria by passionate88: 5:28pm On Sep 30, 2012
jamil!:
and u r a gud muslim like ur al shabab brothers that attacked a church in kenya... What's the fvck is it that makes muslumi hate Christianity?... What peace is there in islam?..
Re: Bomb Blast And Gunshots At Gaskiya Quarters Zaria by sayitout1: 6:03pm On Sep 30, 2012
lacasa: No matter Ђδω hard some deranged Nairalanders try ϯo drag Islam's name in the mud the religion only grows stronger and wider.

I'm ​ so ​ happy Nairaland muslims αve decided ϯo ignore such christian's antics cos frankly, those kind of people never really matter anyway.

May Allah continue ϯo protect us against evil wielding human beings

Amen

What else do you expect when your muslim brothers are being devilish (to kill and to destroy) in the name of islam?

Examine yourself, can you do what they are doing in the name of religion; or does being islam snares or kills the conscience?

From the way you sound, if not for islam would you associate yourself with such kind of people?

You are seeing or getting this response because we are all fade up with the kind of actions muslims take in the name of islam world wide.

If an islamic nation has any misunderstanding with any nation that is non-islam, rather than handling it wisely, they'll link it to religion (islam) thereby involving other islamic nations that will be intereted in destruction all in the name of islam.

My guy don't be deceived cos its a personal race.

Save your soul and if you can, that of your loved once cos you'll account for it someday.

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast And Gunshots At Gaskiya Quarters Zaria by ndukwejoe(m): 7:02pm On Sep 30, 2012
Whoever gave BH the impression that this carnage will continue, misinformed them this is a war they are bound to loose.
Re: Bomb Blast And Gunshots At Gaskiya Quarters Zaria by Everest9(m): 7:07pm On Sep 30, 2012
too bad
Re: Bomb Blast And Gunshots At Gaskiya Quarters Zaria by pneumaticos(m): 7:27pm On Sep 30, 2012
Dawdy: Some christians are Happy to hear Bomb Blast so as to insult Islam, not knowing their fellow christians are Behind it, numbered are their Days.

f*uthard self they talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Arraigns Maj Gen. Atewe, 3 Others Over N8.5bn NIMASA Scam(pics) / Most Okada Riders In Lagos Are Criminals- Police Commissioner / Reprisal Attacks In Plateau Claim More Lives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.